Introduction to Varma Kalai (Art of Varmalogy) - Master's Speech (Tamil)

134 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Arts Research Institute

neskaityta,
2014-09-15 04:10:032014-09-15
kam: Arts Research Institute
Dear All,

Herewith we are happy to share the news that we are planning to make the discourses given by Master in various places for public viewing / hearing.

In this regarding, we have uploaded 5 Audio Tracks of the speeches given by our Master Dr.N.Shunmugom, Honorary Advisor and Varmam Researcher, Arts Research Institute at Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya, Coimbatore between 3rd October and 8th November 2013. The speech is in Tamil language.

The audio tracks are available at:

These speeches can heard through computer or by downloading Soundcloud apps in your mobile phones / tablets.

Please share the above information with your friends and relatives.

Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.

Arts Research Institute [ http://www.ari.org.in/ ]

Atsakyti visiems