Advanced Medical Varmalogy Workshop (3 Days) in English at Coimbatore, TN in March 2015

Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute

Oct 25, 2014, 4:17:01 AM10/25/14
to Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute
Dear All,

We have scheduled "Advanced Medical Varmalogy Workshop (3 Days - English) on 13th, 14th and 15th March 2015 at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

Shared accommodation with basic amenities and food for 3 days will be provided as part of the course fees itself.

The workshop is only for pre-registered participants only and there is no spot registration on the day of workshop.

We have planned to accommodate only 50 students for this workshop on first come first served basis. Hence interested participants are requested to confirm the registration as early as possible.

The current workshop schedule and contact details are available at: http://www.varmam.org/workshops/workshopschedule.php

Kind Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.