: Medical Varmalogy Workshop - Update on Schedule

Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute

Jun 6, 2012, 4:28:37 AM6/6/12
to Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute
Dear Friends,

The schedule of the Medical Varmalogy Workshop conducted by Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute is updated in the website for your kind reference.

Basic Medical Varmalogy Workshop (Tamil)
Pondicherry, PY.
June 15th, 16th and 17th 2012

Basic Medical Varmalogy Workshop (Tamil)
Erode, TN.
July 6th, 7th and 8th 2012

Basic Medical Varmalogy Workshop (Tamil)
Chennai, TN.
July 27th, 28th and 29th 2012

Basic Medical Varmalogy Workshop (English)
Kollam, Kerala.
August 10th, 11th and 12th 2012
For registered participants only.

Basic Medical Varmalogy Workshop (English)
Coimbatore, TN.
October 19th, 20th and 21st 2012
For registered participants only.

Kind Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.

Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute [ http://www.varmam.org/ ]

TVI-MedicalVarmalogy-Brochure-Kollam-v1.0.pdf