Talk on "Temple Architecture" - Live Relay

Arts Research Institute

Mar 5, 2014, 9:18:43 AM3/5/14
to Arts Research Institute
Dear All,

A talk on "Temple Architecture and its significance" is being delivered by colleague of our master at Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidhyalaya on 6th March 2014 (Thursday) at 4.30 pm.

The live telecast of the speech can be viewed online at:
http://www.srmvcas.org/live

Questions can be raised by the online audience at skype id: missionvidyalaya

Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.

Arts Research Institute [ http://www.ari.org.in/ ]