Talk on 'Varmam and Astronomy' by Dr.N.Shunmugom

Arts Research Institute

Feb 26, 2014, 12:54:22 PM2/26/14
to Arts Research Institute
Dear All,

Dr.N.Shunmugom, Honorary Advisor of ARI & Varmam Researcher, is giving a talk on 'வானவியலும் வர்ம ம௫த்துவமும்' (Astronomy and Medical Varmalogy) at his college on 27th Feb 2014 (Thursday) at 4.30 pm.

The live telecast of the speech can be viewed online at:
http://www.srmvcas.org/live

Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.

Arts Research Institute [ http://www.ari.org.in/ ]