Workshop Schedule in October 2012.

Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute

Sep 24, 2012, 11:10:32 AM9/24/12
to Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute
Dear Sir / Madam,

Herewith we like to give update on the October 2012 workshop schedule.

Type: Basic Medical Varmalogy Workshop (Tamil)
Venue: RKG Gangadharan Rotary Hall, Vivekanandan Nagar, Dindugul, TN.
Date: October 5th, 6th and 7th, 2012

Type: Basic Medical Varmalogy Workshop (English)
Venue: No. 22, Saravana Nagar, Behind RGP Kalyana Mandapam, Kavundampalayam, Coimbatore, TN.
Date: October 26th, 27th and 28th, 2012

For any additional information, please contact us.

Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute [ http://www.varmam.org/ ]