Introduction of Special Course - Ethir Kaalamum and Ethir Kaala Thadaval Muraigalum

Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute

Oct 1, 2013, 9:55:21 AM10/1/13
to Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute
Dear All,

We are happy to announce a new special course under the title "Ethir Kaalamum and Ethir Kaala Thadaval Muraigalum" (2 Days) (Tamil) [ எதிர் காலமும் - எதிர் கால தடவல் முறைகளும் ]. When varmam energy is damaged in a particular varmam either through accident or by other means, we can bring the varmam energy into balance by supplying from opposite varmam (ethir kaalam). This course is intended to teach about 20 - 25 ethir kaalam and the corresponding massage techniques to restore varmam energy.

It will be held on 30th Nov and 1st Dec 2013 at Coimbatore.

Kind Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.

Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute

Oct 7, 2013, 4:04:46 AM10/7/13
to Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute
Dear All,

Due to overwhelming response to the program, all the seats for 1st batch of "Ethir Kaalamum and Ethir Kaala Thadaval Muraigalum" is filled. Hence, we are closing the registration for 30th Nov / 1st Dec Batch.

Already 40% seats for the next batch is filled. Students interested in joining the subsequent batches are requested to contact Mr.Arunagiri (+91-89032-94286) and pre-register themselves. The dates for the subsequent batches will be informed soon.

Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.