Vethasatthi 2012 - International Conference on Medical Varmalogy - Invitation and Entry Pass

Arts Research Institute

Apr 30, 2012, 9:17:34 AM4/30/12
to Arts Research Institute, thirumoolarev...@gmail.com
Dear All,

Herewith we are attaching the copy of the invitation for Vethasatthi 2012, International Conference on Medical Varmalogy for your kind reference only.

Please note that for the participants who have registered for the conference, we have sent the Entry Pass through post / courier. You will be allowed to attend the conference only if the Entry Pass is shown. Hence, all registered participants are requested to bring the Entry Pass on the day of the conference.

All resident Indian participants who have not received their Entry Pass are requested to immediately contact us at +91-94875-64771.

For international participants, we have sent the Entry Pass through email. You are requested to take printout and bring it with you.

Please note that the invitation is attached here for reference only. Based on any printout of this invitation, you will not be allowed to attend the conference. Strictly no spot registration for the conference.

Kind Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.

Arts Research Institute [ http://www.ari.org.in/ ]

VS2012-Invitation.pdf