TEDx LagoMaggiore

Simone Gentilini

Apr 3, 2012, 8:56:06 AM4/3/12
to vares...@googlegroups.com
Per info, mi sembra figo!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

What is TEDx Lago Maggiore?

In the spirit of ideas worth spreading,TEDhas created, in 2009, a program calledTEDx.
TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience.

Our event is calledTEDx Lago Maggiore, where x=independently organized TED event.

Here came the first edition that will be held onDecember 12, 2012.

The event will be held in Bldg 36, JRC Ispra Centre (TBC)

The main theme for this first edition will be"Happiness". The event aims to develop a forum for the community in which we can share ideas and experiences on science and technologies that can serve people happiness.

At our event, TEDTalks video and live speakers will be combined to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including ours, are self-organized. Our team consists of over 30 volunteers.

You are curious about the program ? check it [here].

If you'd like to learn more, visit our [contact page] (TBC) to send us an e-mail!

http://www.ted.com/tedx

On behalf of TEDx Lago Maggiore organising committee.

--
Aymen CHAREF.
European Commission - DG Joint Research Centre

Tel. +39 0332786719

--
Simone Gentilini

Andrea Francia

Apr 6, 2012, 8:40:17 AM4/6/12
to varese-xpug
The event will be held in Bldg 36, JRC Ispra Centre (TBC)

Ma chi può entrare?
Non tutti possono entrare in questo posto. Per esempio io non potrò entrare.
Forse il nome dovrebbe essere "TEDx JRC" invece di "TEDx Lago Maggiore"

You are curious about the program ? check it [here].

Questo programma é di TED cartagine???
http://www.tedxcarthage.com/en/home/program ed é del 2011.

--
Andrea Francia

Simone Gentilini

Apr 7, 2012, 8:13:19 AM4/7/12
to vares...@googlegroups.com
Il refente è Aymen Charef aymen[dot]charef[at]jrc.ec.europa.eu

Chi è interessato può chiedere a lui.

--
Simone Gentilini