Announcement for 2009 International VMJP Contest

zamil

Oct 21, 2009, 9:48:16 AM10/21/09
to Vantage Master
Because of the following reasons:
1. Google accept link of videos, ex: youtube link, but it doesn’t
accept link of pictures
2. Writing English report is not easy
3. Mostly videos speaks louder than words
4. Nico only accept videos within 40MB
5. Chinese can’t watch youtube
I create an account at 土豆网, which accepts videos within 500MB. Here it
is: http://www.tudou.com/home/_53314308
This account is ONLY for the contest. Every player will log in and
upload the videos here. I can’t tell you the required “e-mail” and
“password” here. I will tell you in private. Please keep them secret.

When you are ready to upload, take the following steps:
1. Go to http://www.tudou.com
2. Click “上传视频” at the upper right corner
3. Click “浏览” to choose the file you want to upload
4. “标题” means “title”. The form of title is ”2009VMJPContest—red
player’s name vs blue player’s name—1st(or 2nd, 3rd) round”
5. “简介” means “brief introduction”. You can write any comment(or
nothing) here. But at least you should mention who the winner is
6. “分类” means “category”. You should choose ”游戏”, which means “games”.
7. “标签” means “label”. You can write ”魔唤”, “VM”, or “VMJP” here.
8. Click “开始上传”, and wait.
9. After finishing uploading, don’t forget to log out

When you finish all 3 rounds with one of opponents, report the result
(the link of videos and winner) here.

zamil

Oct 21, 2009, 10:54:28 AM10/21/09
to Vantage Master
Sorry. Some words are missed.
1. Go to http://www.tudou.com Click "登录" on the top. Type in
the E-mail and password, and then click "登录" button.