Hello All from Jim at Blackberry Pines Farm

Jim at Blackberry Pines Farm

Nov 8, 2017, 10:43:16 AM11/8/17
to Van-Kal Permaculture
Turkey day is coming up soon.
We have sold many of our Tom's but still have 1 left. 14-16 lbs.
Thank you all who have been supporting the sale of Holiday Heritage Turkeys we produce at our farm.
We still have 4 hens left. They usually come in around 8 lbs. Sometimes smaller.
2 make a good dinner or a single one makes a good addition to other foods.
The price is $5.00 / lbs.
We have them processed by a USDA Inspected facility
All birds are raised on NON-GMO feed, green pasture and lot's of Michigan Sunshine.
We are located in SW Michigan. South of Fennville
http://www.blackberrypinesfarm.com/
734-635-0703
We also have Lamb Cuts and NON-GMO raised Chicken for sale as well.
Happy Holidays
Jim and Ron at the farm.