Fwd: Permaculture Positions with CSD

Joshua Shultz

Oct 27, 2015, 3:27:52 PM10/27/15
to vankal-pe...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Mets, Bill Wilson, Wisconsin Permaculture
All,

See forwarded job description.  This is the place that I used to work in The Bahamas and they are looking for a permaculturist to manage their site.  The job description requires a PDC and a college degree and I thought their might be some adventurous people around that might be interested.  Check it out!

Joshua