Re: Abridged summary of vankal-permaculture@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Michael Hoag

May 7, 2016, 9:25:58 PM5/7/16
to vankal-pe...@googlegroups.com
We'll have our first tours of the season on May 21st, and then after every third Saturday except for June and November, when it will be the second Saturday, after our complete Forest Garden Design Classes, https://lilliehousekzoo.wordpress.com/services-at-lillie-house/

These tours constitute our "Introduction to Permaculture" class and include some materials and resources. We also schedule private tours from time to time. Pretty much a classic Mollisonian Permaculture style system on an acre, with around 300 species of edible and medicinal plants grown in polycultures and guilds.

You can see more about what we do here: www.lilliehouse.blogspot.com

Send me an email to reserve a spot on our tour.

Mike