ab_test with more than one metric -- what is conversion in that case?

davep

Feb 21, 2012, 9:41:08 PM2/21/12
to vanit...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what it means to have more than one metric per ab_test:

ab_test "Pricing" do
  description "Testing price options"
  alternatives a, b
  metrics :got_started, :proposals, :proposals_accepted
end

If I have this configuration, when do I get a conversion? Do I get three conversions if the user makes it to all three "track!" calls? Perhaps this is not a wise idea to have multiple metrics.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave

jonathankirst

Jun 3, 2012, 12:29:01 PM6/3/12
to vanit...@googlegroups.com
Interested in exactly the same question - ideally I'd like to see conversion rates at each step. Any progress?

Kirk Chen

Nov 16, 2012, 6:43:09 PM11/16/12
to vanit...@googlegroups.com
Anyone figured this out?