0 participants

Coryza

Feb 25, 2013, 4:49:12 AM2/25/13
to vanit...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I'm new to RoR and even newer to Vanity.

I've added Vanity to may website the minimal way:

  use_vanity
end

Now, even though I have visitors who see different version of test in dashboard I see 0 participants.
In database (MySQL) i have new records for each visitor but all rows show NULL. In conversions table
the success is recorded but other rows are NULL as well.

Could anyone tell me what exacly am I doing wrong?

Michal

Coryza

Feb 25, 2013, 10:35:00 AM2/25/13
to vanit...@googlegroups.com
I was wrong about the conversions - this table works fine. But the table with participants currently holds 119 rows with null values.