Re: Digest for vanity-talk@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Stephen Blankenship

Dec 9, 2011, 11:38:50 AM12/9/11
to vanit...@googlegroups.com

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:31 AM, <vanit...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vanity-talk/topics

    reillyse <reil...@gmail.com> Dec 08 02:45PM -0800

    Hi,

    I'd like to know if there is a clean/safe/easy way to reset or change
    alternatives in Vanity.

    Ideally I'd like to change an alternative and keep all my old data
    however all I see now is everything zeros out and i don't see any
    information in my tests.

    So what I would like to do now is reset an experiment.

    I've tried the destroy, save method that was mentioned in the change
    log in place of the "reset!" method but with no luck

    so basically I'm asking what method people use when they want to
    update their tests

    and is there a nice easy way to reset everything

    Sean

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group vanity-talk.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.