Metrics showing higher numbers than Experiments using those Metrics

Ryan Cush

Jul 6, 2013, 8:13:47 PM7/6/13
to vanit...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Was hoping someone could help me diagnose something. On my Vanity dashboard, under the "Metrics" section, one of my metrics is showing much higher numbers on the graph than what's actually occurring. Strangely, the Experiments using that same metric are all showing the correct # of Conversions. I'm using the Javascript participant registration to avoid registering bots in case that matters. (https://github.com/assaf/vanity#registering-participants-with-javascript)

Anyone seen this behavior, or have suggestions as to what could be causing this?

Thanks,
Ryan