Experiments using db metrics

yrabinov

May 22, 2012, 6:50:09 PM5/22/12
to vanity-talk
Hi,

Thanks for vanity, very cool and straightforward. I am wondering if
there is a built in way to run an experiment that uses a more complex
metric.

For example, suppose I have some goods users can buy, and based on
some experiment, I want to see how much, in total, a user has spent on
goods since the beginning of the experiment.

Can I combine a user metric that does sum on a AR column with the
experiment interface to accomplish this, and have results display as
the sum rather than conversion %? If something like this is in
development I would be interested in contributing.

Thank you!

-Yakov