Multiple experiments at once

Avi Leavitt

Feb 27, 2015, 8:21:15 AM2/27/15
to vanit...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to set Vanity not to run multiple experiments at once for each user? I only want each user to see one experiment.

phillbaker

Feb 28, 2015, 4:45:07 PM2/28/15
to vanit...@googlegroups.com
Vanity currently doesn't check for multiple experiments. This sounds like an interesting feature, it'd also require that we assign a default option for each experiment (which is in the works). I can think of two ways this might happen: multiple experiments on the same page or multiple experiments at different points in a funnel.

This sounds like a good feature, I'd appreciate any work or thoughts you have toward implementing it!