Tuesday night sign up

Elena VandenBerg

Jul 18, 2022, 12:48:54 PM7/18/22
to vangu...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Reminder to sign up for sailing tomorrow!

Thanks to Ayaka and Bianca for signing up for food and drinks!

Happy Monday!
Your social chairs,
Elena and Helen

Sent from my iPhone

Helen Lord

Jul 18, 2022, 1:00:14 PM7/18/22
to Elena VandenBerg, SF_V15_Fleet
One update for the fleet - the rail of one charter boat was damaged last week. We're working to get the fix done soon but please don't sail the boat until it's repaired (it should be easy to tell which charter boat was damaged).

Thanks everyone and apologies for the inconvenience!

Ty Ingram

Jul 19, 2022, 2:38:38 PM7/19/22
to Helen Lord, Elena VandenBerg, SF_V15_Fleet
Would anyone be willing to let us use their boat for team racing tonight? with the charter boat out we're likely not going to have enough physical boats.