High Sierra - Calling it Off?

Sam Wheeler

Jun 28, 2022, 2:33:58 PM6/28/22
to San Francisco Vanguard 15 Fleet
Hi folks, we're less than two weeks out from High Sierra and it doesn't look like it's going to happen this year for our fleet.  I'm planning to email Fresno Yacht Club by tomorrow to let them know the V15s won't be attending.  If I've missed something and anyone's planning to go race, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Sam

Jack Lugliani

Jun 30, 2022, 2:39:40 AM6/30/22
to Sam Wheeler, San Francisco Vanguard 15 Fleet
If anyone has a campsite for Saturday the 9th to Sunday the tenth please let me know, I can't find any.
~Jack Lugliani