Sign Up - SUPER THURSDAY - Summer Series #6

Danielle Ryan

Jul 20, 2022, 1:06:49 AM7/20/22
to San Francisco Vanguard 15 Fleet
Hello Vanguard sailors,

This Thursday is the sixth in the Summer Series and our second West Coast Sailing Super Thursday! Scores will count double for this event and we will have prizes! Please sign up on the fleet site to join this Thursday. If you are looking for someone to sail with, please put your name down or check the site, and if you need a boat reach out to v15.ch...@gmail.com

Please note when you sign up if you are not planning to stay for food, so we know how much to bring. Also, please sign up to be social chair (or respond to this email).

Link recap:
Racing signup: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/1283
Pay dues! http://vanguard15.org/dues/

Thanks,