Round the Island Sign up

Elena VandenBerg

Jun 20, 2022, 1:28:59 AM6/20/22
to vangu...@googlegroups.com, Teddy Bueres

Hi everyone!

This Tuesday is the Round the Island Race in memory of Jeff Knowles on the longest day of the year! Sign up here!

Thanks to Sam R for signing up for food and I will bring drinks this week.  Here is the link to sign up for other weeks if you want!

Excited to see everyone this week!
Your social chairs,
Elena and Helen

Mark Kubinec

Jun 20, 2022, 1:07:30 PM6/20/22
to Elena VandenBerg, SF_V15_Fleet, Teddy Bueres
I am planning on cruising over on my Beneteau First 35 to help support.  I would love a hand sailing over.  If anyone would like to join from the East Bay LMK   Boat is at my place (below).  Depart an hour before start of race.
Mark Kubinec
1302 Sanderling Isl
Point Richmond, CA 94801
Berkeley Online Chemistry: echem1a.cchem.berkeley.edu/

First 35 CE  Free Energy V

Joshua Leihe

Jun 20, 2022, 3:31:26 PM6/20/22
to Mark Kubinec, Elena VandenBerg, SF_V15_Fleet, Teddy Bueres
Heads up if you are sailing over - you’ll need to anchor out and get a ride to the doc on…? (Protector?). Our summer programs are going full tilt and we will have 4 J24’s plus powerboats filling up the dock.

Stay Salty,
David

Elizabeth Zhang

Jun 21, 2022, 1:05:52 PM6/21/22
to SF_V15_Fleet
Would anyone be able to give me a one-way ride up to TI from Stanford/Palo Alto area this afternoon? (I have a ride lined up from RWC, but it's a bit less convenient).

Would greatly appreciate it! You can reach me at my email or text me at 781-835-0053

Mark Kubinec

Jun 21, 2022, 1:22:40 PM6/21/22
to Elena VandenBerg, SF_V15_Fleet, Teddy Bueres
I'll sail by First 35 over and sail around with the V15 fleet.  Guests from TI are welcome to join, but I can't enter the harbor because of the 7.2 draft of the boat.  But anyone is welcome to come out by chase boat and join.

Michael Rivlin

Jun 21, 2022, 2:17:04 PM6/21/22
to Mark Kubinec, Elena VandenBerg, SF_V15_Fleet, Teddy Bueres
Happy to do some shuttling in the chase boat. I was seeing sub 5 feet yesterday on the protector so definitely a good plan to not try and push it.