[Vanguard 15] Tuesday TR Sign Up

Helen Lord

Jul 25, 2022, 11:52:33 AM7/25/22
to SF_V15_Fleet
Hi all,

Reminder to sign up for team racing this Tuesday! According to our social chair sheet the fleet racers left plenty of beers and seltzers (thank you!!) so we need one person to sign up for food this week!

One note - ideally the food person can grab ice and charcoal as well. If not possible then please message the racers who sign up to find someone to lend a hand :)

Your Team Race Coordinators,
Helen & Elena

Sam Wheeler

Jul 26, 2022, 2:22:37 PM7/26/22
to Ty Ingram, San Francisco Vanguard 15 Fleet, Helen Lord, Sam Reynolds, Ayaka Okawa, Tiffany Xi, Thomas S, Danielle Ryan
We're currently a few sailors short of a team race tonight, so if anyone else is planning to sail please sign up ASAP so we can decide whether we need to cancel.

Sam

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 11:11 AM Ty Ingram <ty.l....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, sorry all, Sam R and going to have bail today, too many people have covid at work and we've got to cover.

Sam Wheeler

Jul 26, 2022, 5:29:05 PM7/26/22
to Ty Ingram, San Francisco Vanguard 15 Fleet, Helen Lord, Sam Reynolds, Ayaka Okawa, Tiffany Xi, Thomas S, Danielle Ryan
Alright folks, with only 2.5 boats worth of people signed up, I'm calling this one off.  No racing tonight.

This Thursday is a break between the Summer Series and Fall Series, so there will be no official racing.  We could do a casual bring-a-friend day or something if anyone's interested in that.  Sign up here if so.

Otherwise, hope to see you all next week!

Sam

Sam Wheeler

Jul 26, 2022, 8:35:35 PM7/26/22
to Ty Ingram, San Francisco Vanguard 15 Fleet, Helen Lord, Sam Reynolds, Ayaka Okawa, Tiffany Xi, Thomas S, Danielle Ryan
If anyone's looking for an alternative plan with sailing canceled, I'm heading over to the Bay View Boat Club around 7 for beers and jazz - feel free to join.

Sam

Helen Lord

Aug 1, 2022, 1:12:08 PM8/1/22
to SF_V15_Fleet
Hi all,

Reminder to sign up for team racing this Tuesday. We're looking for food and drink volunteers!

Helen Lord

Aug 8, 2022, 2:18:35 PM8/8/22
to SF_V15_Fleet
Here's your weekly reminder to sign up for team racing tomorrow! We are still looking for food and drink volunteers.

Sam Wheeler

Aug 9, 2022, 3:08:02 PM8/9/22
to Helen Lord, SF_V15_Fleet
Looks like we've got at least enough people for 2v2 tonight even if Michael & Sam G. succumb to jetlag.  Kristin and I will get food and drinks.  If you're planning on coming, please sign up!