Beer?

Ori Livneh

May 27, 2012, 5:33:20 PM5/27/12
to vango...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'll be in Vancouver this coming week and would love to chat with someone who is using Go about their experiences. I'm primarily a Python / JavaScript person and only just started playing around with Go.

I'm in the midst of a cross-country move, so I don't have the ability to propose or organize a formal meetup, but if you're interested in meeting up informally please let me know.

Cheers,
Ori

Jamu Kakar

May 28, 2012, 12:36:34 PM5/28/12
to vango...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ori,
I've been meaning to set a date for a proper meetup, but haven't
managed to do it yet. So I like the idea of something informal. This
week I'm around for a beer on Wednesday evening. I'm live close to
Main/Broadway so could meetup around here or in Downtown pretty
easily. Where will you be staying?

Will any other folks be around on Wednesday?

Thanks,
J.