Schelling Sunday

James Wright

May 31, 2015, 2:47:01 PM5/31/15
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
Is this still a thing that happens?  If so, where and when?

      James

James Twigg

Jun 1, 2015, 3:29:00 PM6/1/15
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
This hasn't happened in a while as regular members's schedules have changed and Sunday is no longer optimal. Scheduling new times needs to take place. This is my responsibility, but I have been distracted and ill.

If you would like to join us for a meetup that would be a good impetus for me to schedule one. We primarily organize events via Facebook. If you'd like to join the group so we can organize, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VanLWmeetup/