Hello!

Max P.J. D'Ambrosio

Jun 26, 2017, 4:49:51 PM6/26/17
to Vancouver Rationalists
You folks doing meetings lately?

Dee Stewart

Jun 26, 2017, 5:22:18 PM6/26/17
to Vancouver Rationalists

We haven't in a while but I wouldn't be opposed to getting them started up again. They'd have to be on the weekend though if I'm running them though. I work 3-11 m-f now.

--

---

Sandra "Dee" Stewart

about.me/dee.m.stewart

Main Phone778-388-9013 |Alternative: 778-775-9242

Emaildee.m....@gmail.com | Skype ID: dee.m.stewart

Max Carpendale

Jun 26, 2017, 8:34:45 PM6/26/17
to Vancouver Rationalists
Yes, we've organized a few recently. I will be organizing one a month if no one else wants to step up to do it. I had mostly been using Facebook to organize the events and I forgot about this mailing list. I'll send an email around next time I organize one. My schedule has been to have one on the second Tuesday of each month.

Evan has been helping posting at his house in kits sometimes. The rest of the time we've been having them at the EA group house around Metrotown. I know Burnaby is out-of-the-way for some people, but hosting them here has been more successful so far because we can ensure that a few extra people will attend because they live there. Downtown might be the best location, but I don't know of a good place to host there.

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Dee Stewart <dee.m....@gmail.com> wrote:

We haven't in a while but I wouldn't be opposed to getting them started up again. They'd have to be on the weekend though if I'm running them though. I work 3-11 m-f now.

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017, 1:49 PM Max P.J. D'Ambrosio <md...@shaw.ca> wrote:
You folks doing meetings lately?

--

---

Sandra "Dee" Stewart

about.me/dee.m.stewart

Main Phone778-388-9013 |Alternative: 778-775-9242

Emaildee.m....@gmail.com | Skype ID: dee.m.stewart

--

---

Dee Stewart

Max P.J. D'Ambrosio

Jul 2, 2017, 1:47:10 PM7/2/17
to Vancouver Rationalists
I am certainly interested in going to the next meeting. I have requested to join the Facebook group, though perhaps it is not the right one?

Max P.J. D'Ambrosio

Jul 2, 2017, 1:53:54 PM7/2/17
to Vancouver Rationalists
Spoke too soon, I am in the group