Roommates/Rationalist Group House?

Sol Kauffman

Jun 4, 2021, 11:38:38 AM6/4/21
to Vancouver Rationalists
Looks like this group is pretty dead, but it's looking like I'll need a place to live temporarily from Sept-Apr or so coming up and I thought there might be some rationalists living together. Any luck? I'm working as an articling student and would ideally be looking for something with an easy commute to downtown.

Ramon

Jun 4, 2021, 11:45:39 AM6/4/21
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
I dunno about rationalists but there is a vancouver shared house group on Facebook that a lot of vegans and communists use. Might be worth looking at.

Cheers,
Ramon

--

---