Visiting from Toronto

Giles Edkins

Jan 11, 2015, 11:30:00 AM1/11/15
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm here visiting from Toronto, going back on Wednesday. I see that today there's a Schelling point at Benny's Bagels - is anyone likely to be there?

Thanks,

Giles

Kenneth Bruskiewicz

Jan 11, 2015, 1:57:54 PM1/11/15
to Vancouver Rationalists
@Giles

It looks like the calendar is out of date. I'll rectify that now. The actual venue will be the Kitsilano Community Centre on 12th Avenue and Larch St in one of the meeting rooms.

Here is the Facebook page for the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/739413816140622/ I've notified everyone that there's another person out-of-town coming. If Benny's is more convenient I could meet you there at 3:30PM. I'll see if I can add you on Facebook now.

--

---

Kenneth (ˈke.nɪθ, n.): Honest guy drafting dishonest futures. Frameworks for thinking productively and getting creative. Scholarship at the edge of application and vice versa. Voting for a dangerous, kinder humanity. Lets the work speak.