Next Meetup - Topic and Location

Dee Stewart

Jun 10, 2014, 3:36:44 PM6/10/14
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
Just about to create another Facebook event for the next meetup.
Any suggestions on topic or location?
I'm up for another beach event :3

-Dee

Eric Chisholm

Jun 10, 2014, 4:07:17 PM6/10/14
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com

If Andrew's back we should talk about him

--

---

Kenneth Bruskiewicz

Jun 10, 2014, 4:24:04 PM6/10/14
to Vancouver Rationalists
I missed the beach event so yes I would want to do that again.
--
Kenneth (ˈke.nɪθ, n.): Honest guy drafting dishonest futures. Frameworks for thinking productively and getting creative. Scholarship at the edge of application and vice versa. Voting for a dangerous, kinder humanity. Lets the work speak.

Dee Stewart

Jun 10, 2014, 6:13:28 PM6/10/14
to Vancouver Rationalists Google Group

Okies. So I'll make it another beach event unless otherwise requested.

Tentative topics:
- Andrew (if back)
- task management systems

Feel free to suggest other topics

Also bring food/Frisbees/etc. - the beach always more enjoyable with food and physical activities.

- Dee :3

Wolf Tivy

Jun 10, 2014, 8:17:59 PM6/10/14
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
I suppose I should come to one of these things. Sunday at 2 at kits beach?

Dee Stewart

Jun 15, 2014, 9:37:41 AM6/15/14
to Vancouver Rationalists Google Group

Given the current weather and forecast, the meetup will be at Benny's Bagels at 2pm. Beach event postponed for now.

Dee