CoZE time!

Dee Stewart

Oct 20, 2014, 12:21:07 PM10/20/14
to Vancouver Rationalists Google Group

Sharing the event that Max set up :D (Thanks Max!)

For those of you not on Facebook:

Time: Thursday, October 23rd at 4pm
Location: City Square Shopping Center - 555 West 12th Ave, Vancouver BC (just a couple of blocks south of the Cambie and Broadway Canada Line Station)

This is about making a big fool of yourself now so you can make a lesser fool of yourself later.

The idea that you can expand your comfort zone and realize that it's not so bad out there. And hopefully with peers to pressure you into participating and to comfort you when you fail, you will become less averse to things outside your comfort zone.

To do this, we will probably be saying silly things to strangers, but we won't force you, of course. This will be an 'action orientated' meetup. Come with ideas of things to try if you like!

This is also known as exposure therapy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exposure_therapy

See you all there ;) :D

Main Phone: 778-388-9013 |
Emaildee.m....@gmail.com | Skype ID: dee.m.stewart

Dee Stewart

Oct 23, 2014, 8:04:20 PM10/23/14
to Vancouver Rationalists Google Group

So there's a mix up on the location and it's at Pacific centre mall (downtown near the city centre Canada Line station) , not city square mall

Cheers,
Dee