New to Vancouver!

Simon Holdsworth

Feb 12, 2016, 5:43:05 AM2/12/16
to Vancouver Rationalists
I have just moved to Vancouver from Christchurch, New Zealand. Hopefully I will be here a while!

I'm very keen to get involved with your group and attend some meetups etc. These aren't really available where I come from as no one lives there (slightly over a million people live in the whole South Island. As a child, the neighbour's sheep getting into the garden was a semi frequent occurrence).

I have found your Facebook group and sent a join request. I very much forward to looking you at the next meetup.

Andrew McKnight

Feb 12, 2016, 1:15:10 PM2/12/16
to Vancouver Rationalists
Glad to hear from you Simon. Welcome!

We haven't been meeting regularly for a little while but a bunch of us hang out regularly. I'll friend you on facebook and make sure you meet some of us soon.

- Andrew

--

---

Nick Karrasch

Feb 12, 2016, 1:23:40 PM2/12/16
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Andrew and Simon,

Would love to piggyback onto this and meet some of you. I joined the group a while back but never made it to any meetings.

Nick Karrasch
http://42insights.com

James Wright

Feb 12, 2016, 1:31:03 PM2/12/16
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon and Nick, I look forward to meeting you!  Hi Andrew, I look forward to ever seeing you again! ;)

      James

Andrew McKnight

Feb 12, 2016, 1:57:51 PM2/12/16
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
We should have a lurker+reunion party :P

Kenneth Bruskiewicz

Feb 13, 2016, 3:46:43 PM2/13/16
to Vancouver Rationalists, holdswor...@gmail.com
Welcome Simon! I agree with everything everyone else has stated.

How much of the Rationality Kool-Aid have you drank? I think we're overdue for a Rationality Cardinality party...
Kenneth (ˈke.nɪθ, n.): Honest guy drafting dishonest futures. Frameworks for thinking productively and getting creative. Scholarship at the edge of application and vice versa. Voting for a dangerous, kinder humanity. Lets the work speak.