Re: Digest for vancouver-rationalists@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Evan Gaensbauer

Jun 2, 2015, 9:56:18 AM6/2/15
to Digest recipients

I scheduled one a couple weeks ago. Eric wanted to plan a meetup for this Sunday.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015, 22:25  <vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
James Twigg <james.r...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 12:28PM -0700

This hasn't happened in a while as regular members's schedules have changed
and Sunday is no longer optimal. Scheduling new times needs to take place.
This is my responsibility, but I have been distracted and ill.

If you would like to join us for a meetup that would be a good impetus for
me to schedule one. We primarily organize events via Facebook. If you'd
like to join the group so we can organize, here's the
link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VanLWmeetup/

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 11:47:01 AM UTC-7, James Wright wrote:
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Evan Gaensbauer

Jun 2, 2015, 10:00:08 AM6/2/15
to Digest recipients

Going forward, we could switch from Sundays to Saturdays. I've got more specific meetup plans going forward, so maybe we don't need to have generic meetups every Sunday.

James Wright

Jun 2, 2015, 8:23:00 PM6/2/15
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way for me to see the scheduled meetups without joining Facebook?  I get that it's probably tedious to mirror them to email, but is there a way for me to see them?

Thanks,
      James

--

---

Eric Chisholm

Jun 3, 2015, 6:46:07 PM6/3/15
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe there is without simply mirroring them