Looking for housing from Jan - Apr 2015

Dee Stewart

Nov 26, 2014, 4:03:18 PM11/26/14
to Vancouver Rationalists Google Group
Hey peeps!

I'm currently looking for housing starting for my Spring Semester at SFU. I've applied for student housing but will probably not get it.

I'm looking either for someone who currently has a place and is wanting a roommate or for someone to look for and share a place with me. :)

I preferably want something in Vancouver as most of my activities outside of school will be in Vancouver, and I'm accustomed to a long commute to SFU so commute isn't a huge factor to me (as long as it isn't more than 2 hours :P which is my current commute.

Cheers!
Dee

Kenneth

Dec 13, 2014, 4:18:44 PM12/13/14
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late response, but I remember talks about coop housing with Reese Wilson on the VR Facebook page. Pensées?