Rational film screening?: The Abs-Tract

Brent Cooper

Oct 16, 2014, 9:03:08 PM10/16/14
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rationalists,

I'd like to share a very rational film I made, called The Abs-Tract: Core Philosophy. I've had some success screening it around Vancouver, but its really meant for a thinking crowd. The full 36-min film is film is online in, but I think it would be great to have a screening and discussion if you are interested.

See the full film and trailer at the links in my signature. Here is a review in The Georgia Straight.

I'd appreciate if someone is willing to take some initiative on helping, as I don't have the means, or know anyone in this group. Thank you,

Brent Cooper
Bad Buoy Films Inc.
&-------------------------------------------------------------------------&

Kenneth Bruskiewicz

Oct 16, 2014, 10:47:30 PM10/16/14
to Vancouver Rationalists
Huh. I just watched the trailer, and that wasn't what I expected. Looks promising, might be fun.

--

---

Kenneth (ˈke.nɪθ, n.): Honest guy drafting dishonest futures. Frameworks for thinking productively and getting creative. Scholarship at the edge of application and vice versa. Voting for a dangerous, kinder humanity. Lets the work speak.

Andrew McKnight

Oct 17, 2014, 5:03:21 AM10/17/14
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com
Brent, this is hilarious!

Eric Chisholm

Oct 17, 2014, 11:56:07 AM10/17/14
to vancouver-r...@googlegroups.com

+1 not what I expected.

I'd be up for watching this during a meetup