City of Vancouver adds metrics dashboard to Open Data Portal

1 view

OpenData - Vancouver

Feb 28, 2020, 12:23:50 PM2/28/20
to vancouv...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am writing to let you know that today we have launched VanDashboard on our Open Data Portal. The dashboard is a collection of 65 key City of Vancouver performance metrics in six categories. Many of the metrics are updated quarterly, while others are yearly measures. Where possible, targets are set and performance is measured against those targets.

We plan to update the dashboard with new metrics over time, based on feedback. The public can ask questions or provide their feedback via the Contact form on the portal, link at https://opendata.vancouver.ca/pages/contact/

Check out VanDashboard at opendata.vancouver.ca/pages/VanDashboard/. You can also drill down to sort and view historical metric data.

From the Open Data Team

Email: open...@vancouver.ca

Twitter: https://twitter.com/vanopendata