City of Vancouver's Open Data Catalog: Updated Council expenses, employee remuneration and business licence data sets

OpenData - Vancouver

Apr 12, 2018, 3:42:23 PM4/12/18
to vancouv...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

In conjunction with the release of the City’s statement of financial information, we have updated these two data sets on our open data catalog:

·         Council budget and expenses  (URL: http://data.vancouver.ca/datacatalogue/councilExpenses.htm)

·         Employee remuneration and expenses (earning over $75,000/year)  (URL: http://data.vancouver.ca/datacatalogue/employeeRemunerationExpensesOver75k.htm)

We have also updated business licence dataset (URL: http://data.vancouver.ca/datacatalogue/businessLicence.htm) Historical data files from 1997 forward to the current year, has been updated for home-based businesses. The City has removed the business address from the home-based business license category.

Your use of the data available from the Open Data program is governed by the Open Government Licence - Vancouver (http://vancouver.ca/open-government-licence)By downloading the data, you are agreeing to be bound by this licence.

From the Open Data Team

Email: open...@vancouver.ca

Twitter: @VanOpenData