A couple of updates on the following data:
1) Property tax data from 2006
To limit the size of individual datasets to under 1 million records, we have re-segmented the property tax data from 2006 to 2020 into multiple datasets.
Note: There is no change in the data published for each year. Only the specific dataset to find the property tax data for a given year has changed.
You can view all property tax datasets (https://opendata.vancouver.ca/explore/?q=property+tax ) on the portal.
Specifically, they are:
1. Property tax report 2006-2010 (https://opendata.vancouver.ca/explore/dataset/property-tax-report-2006-2010/information/)
2. Property tax report 2011-2015 (https://opendata.vancouver.ca/explore/dataset/property-tax-report-2011-2015/information/)
3. Property tax report 2016-2019 (https://opendata.vancouver.ca/explore/dataset/property-tax-report-2016-2019/information/)
4. Property tax report (https://opendata.vancouver.ca/explore/dataset/property-tax-report/information/)
· Includes data from 2020
2) Awarded contracts dataset
The Awarded contracts (https://opendata.vancouver.ca/explore/dataset/awarded-contracts/information) dataset is updated to include up to 2020 third-quarter data.
As a reminder, your use of the data available from the Open Data program is governed by the Open Government Licence - Vancouver (https://opendata.vancouver.ca/pages/licence/). By using the data, you are agreeing to be bound by this licence.
Have a safe and happy holiday!
From the Open Data Team