HP8-44N Non White Guy Not Asian For Some Reason Felt It Necessary To State I Was His Foe To His Son At Minoru Park Arena Parking Lot.

GregCarr

Feb 4, 2024, 4:18:47 PMFeb 4
Asian guy said he was a minor criminal who couldn't fight. HP8-44N Odyssey van silver/grey.

"Anyone Who Messes With Jeremy Gets Horsewhipped." Various Other Richmond Notes. One Day After I Posted It Public Washroom At Minoru Park Bowling Green Is Open. Record Fatal Drug Doses Yet Again In BC Last Year. 26 In Richmond Alone. Jan.25.

At Minoru Library 11:00 AM Grey haired old White man talking his gang crap including, " Anyone Who Messes With Jeremy Gets Horsewhipped." The guy had thick glasses and it took the library staffer 10 minutes to show him how the computer worked he had a magnifying device to look at the computer screen even though the letters were bigger than bold for the criminal creep. All the writing was Cyrillic (Russian) 672-399-4344 Olexandr Benza although if that was him or someone he was looking up I do not know. He left the library after 15 minutes. Deport the guy the govt is deporting 41 ppl a day lets ramp it up. Blind ppl make easy targets for robbery.

Another immigration FAIL in Canada.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/KauOoqEsTyA/m/4ihrITngAQAJ 22 Google group views alone in 10 days.

Walked by the lawn bowling place in Richmond this morning all Asians doing there thing mostly men one loudly proclaimed his son had a home uhhh is that a major accomplishment in your family? You not have one? One felt it necessary to state that one shouldn't shoot a cop.

The Minoru Park library is strictly enforcing their rule of no knives/guns/flamethrowers or threats. And the govt is honest and never lies and the moon is made of green cheese. Never seen such gang and crime talk and talk of desperate sex lives from unionized library staff in my life. Ppl always asleep when I come here no other library allows that. The physical layout of the library is great there are around 40 computers for public use on the second floor one has a scanner. Cpl ppl Asian and White slagging Surrey H.A. in the library.

Saw a cpl healthy looking coyotes in Minoru Park late at night the other day.

Richmond General Hospital dead bunny rabbit on the Westminster Hwy side one run over on the other side.