Report Greg Carr's abuse - do it now

Ace Ventura

Jun 21, 2021, 5:56:53 PM6/21/21

Gregory Carr

Jun 22, 2021, 9:38:08 AM6/22/21
On Monday, 21 June 2021 at 14:56:53 UTC-7, drsto...@gmail.com wrote:
> Here is the bomba.
>
> https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse
Whatever Dennis Watson please show us the results of your reports to the police, the media the 14k Triad and the Hell's Angels. Your daughter is a piece of garbage and you are a Trumpite unemployed chronically lying idiot. Name one fight you won dough boy your a ponce. Dennis Watson a reject from the Guardian Angels a total failure in life. The loser couldn't hold a job as a mailman with Canada Post what a total gomer he is unemployed. He was successfully sued by a Hell's Angel that is what a lowlife he is. Shannon Watson will be broken into pieces and Dennis Watson will beat off over the grave.

Ace Ventura

Jun 22, 2021, 1:16:43 PM6/22/21
Dude you are banned. Go away.

Loose Cannon

Jun 22, 2021, 4:10:37 PM6/22/21
Can't wait until the troll Carr is banned for life. Once that nuisance
is gone, we normal people can get back to the business of discussing
issues concerning Vancouver.

Ace Ventura

Jun 22, 2021, 4:45:30 PM6/22/21
I have contacted Dennis Watson and advised him to report Greg Carr to the Surrey cops immediately.

There is mental, and there's off the charts insane. Greg Carr has zero appreciation of the crime he's engaged in.

Greg Carr needs to be arrested and charged.

Gregory Carr

Jun 23, 2021, 11:42:34 AM6/23/21
Your normal? None of your posts are about the Lower Mainland. In every ng you post to its all off topic nonsense. Your an anti-Semite a racist towards Blacks and Aboriginals and your unemployed as is your fat wife. Your old, brittle and stupid and you have lauded rapists and pedophiles online.

Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
ab...@uk.tiscali.com
,
ab...@tiscali.com

Wed., Mar. 17 at 6:24 a.m.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen. He also hates Asians.

Your refusal to cut off his service might result in legal action against your firm since he is too poor to sue.

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime contact these ppl to get Gordon Radavich deported back to rural backwater Serbia.

Contact the Member at their Westminster address.
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
Phone: 020 7219 4711
Email: kevin.f...@parliament.uk This person is responsible for immigration and deportations so contact him to get the vile Gordon Radavich deported from whence he came. Unlike in Canada and the USA that post isn't a Cabinet Post which is odd.

You have such a empty, vacant life you read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavich is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or the team captain. Until this year no player in the big 6 team sports in Canada/USA was ever openly homosexual while a player. Jake Virtannen needs to go he is a borderline 4th liner who is not a team player or good in the room. Jake Virtannen is being investigated for rape by the Vancouver Police Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavitch has promised his support to the fag.

You pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

All Nazis Must Hang. The Only Good Nazi Is A Dead One.

Glad Earl J Weber the Louisiana pedophile is dead Gordon Radavich lauded him on USENET. Neither of them ever had a child or did it with a even an average woman. Weber never saw a woman over 10 naked that's how fat catholics do it the poorest state in America. Both were/are chronic liars and totally racist against Blacks and dumber than the slime from a snail. Both lost the war they were involved in.

Gordon Radavich is from Serbia a Slav a Untermensch.

Even Hitler looked down on slavs! LOL

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

Gregory Carr

Jun 23, 2021, 11:50:55 AM6/23/21
On Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 13:45:30 UTC-7, drsto...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 1:10:37 PM UTC-7, Loose Cannon wrote:
> > On Tue, 22 Jun 2021 10:16:42 -0700 (PDT), Ace Ventura
> > <drsto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Dude you are banned. Go away.
> > Can't wait until the troll Carr is banned for life. Once that nuisance
> > is gone, we normal people can get back to the business of discussing
> > issues concerning Vancouver.
> I have contacted Dennis Watson and advised him to report Greg Carr to the Surrey cops immediately.

You are Dennis Watson you weirdo with no job. RCMP has never asked me about you once. Do you have a file number constant liar of course you don't.

> There is mental, and there's off the charts insane. Greg Carr has zero appreciation of the crime he's engaged in.

Then I can't be found guilty. Your very stupid.

> Greg Carr needs to be arrested and charged.

Join the police force then loser LOL LOL LOL LOL. Why you lose your job at Canada Post you putz?

Get a job Dennis Watson you useless twat. All info on this criminal scuzbucket and his garbage daughter Shannon Watson might earn a reward.

Whatever you faggot DENNIS WATSON you never won a fight in your life. Your a punching bag the HA's plan to kill you Shannon Watson will be found dead by a highway. Hey duffus why haven't you tracked me down and beat me up pedophile? I live in the 76th and KGH area hey twinkie what is your problem? Post info about the where abouts of Dennis Watson and Shannon Watson maybe win a prize. Hi to the thug life ppl who said hi don't recommend that choice in life but at least you ain't gay and your not some douchebags like Dennis Watson and Shannon Watson. Get a job gomer parasite hey Mr. Wood your ex employer must say great things about you. Why in all your web pages there is no picture of you with an adult male? Your nothing and deserve death of pain.

Ace Ventura

Jun 23, 2021, 10:48:15 PM6/23/21
Greg Carr you are slagging a man that has done nothing to you, and has NEVER done anything to you. You issue illegal threats of violence against someone (and his fully innocent daughter) who refuses to go to the cops. I very surely would have by now. You are insane. You ought to be in jail because you belong there.

Loose Cannon

Jun 23, 2021, 11:48:35 PM6/23/21
Carr is a domestic terrorist who is a threat to all that is good and decent. He should be castrated, blinded and have his tongue removed.

Ace Ventura

Jun 24, 2021, 1:16:16 PM6/24/21
There is one other little fact Mr. Greg Carr should be aware of.

Both Dennis Watson and his daughter are restricted firearm license holders. If Greg Carr shows up at the homes of either one after the material he posted here, well, if it were me I would blast holes and ask questions later.

Gregory Carr

Jun 24, 2021, 3:17:22 PM6/24/21
Steal their guns. Bust their heads and steal their firearms.

Gregory Carr

Jun 24, 2021, 3:26:36 PM6/24/21
TAKE THE FIRST PUNCH OLD MAN.

As for Dennis Watson I have contacted the RCMP about his illegal gun collection he is a kook and a Trumpite. Hey regular crime ppl clean Dennis Watson and his daughter Shannon Watson out he spends his online time sucking up to a nazi, racist like Gordon Radavitch . Neither Dennis Watson or Shannon Watson or Gordon Radavitch have ever claimed to have won a fight I am 17-6 in fights not including the ones I got into when I was a bartender. Gordon Radavitch and Dennis Watson are unemployed and do nothing for charity unlike moi.

Loose Cannon

Jun 25, 2021, 9:13:37 PM6/25/21

Gregory Carr

Jun 27, 2021, 5:29:56 PM6/27/21
Tougher than you brittle, scared, chronically lying, stupid poor old man afraid to use his real name.

Gregory Carr

Oct 10, 2021, 7:40:22 PM10/10/21
The RCMP disagree. You are a untrustworthy, shifty moron.