More Info About Rapist Dave Picton

Greg Carr

Oct 5, 2006, 9:37:40 PM10/5/06
It should be noted that the Picton brothers were multimillionairre
businessmen. They had no reason to resort to rape and crime and being
stooges for the Hell's Angels.

David Francis Pickton, co-owner of the pig farm and one of three
children of
Leonard Pickton and Louise Arnal (who died in 1978 and 1979,
respectively),
boasted to a reporter after Willie was arrested that "[I] might have
been in
trouble with the law when I was younger ... but any charges I've ever
got,
I've beat."

But court records show he was convicted of sexual assault in 1992, was
fined
$1,000 and given 30 days probation. The woman said Pickton was
interrupted
in the act by someone coming into the trailer and she escaped.

In April, 1998, the City of Port Coquitlam filed an application under
the
Livestock Protection Act to kill a black and tan German Shepherd that
belonged to Mr. Pickton.

No details were provided, but a stay of proceedings was later entered
by
Crown counsel Richard Romano.

In August 2000, David Pickton was charged with using "deceit, falsehood
or
other fraudulent means" to defraud Shell Canada of gas valued at under
$5,000. He was also charged with attempt to use a Shell Canada credit
card
that was the property of Western Canada Transportation. There was a
stay of
proceedings on count one. He pleaded guilty on the second charge and
was
given a conditional discharge, with four months probation.

Documents also show that in 1996, David and Robert Pickton registered
Piggy
Palace Good Times Society with the government. The non-profit society
was to
"organize, co-ordinate, manage and operate special events, functions,
dances, shows and exhibitions on behalf of service organizations,
sports
organizations and other worthy groups."

Shortly after it was established, the Society, the Pickton brothers and

their sister, Linda Louise Wright, were taken to court by the City of
Port
Coquitlam for allegedly contravening the zoning bylaw. The statement of

claim says the farm was in an agricultural zone and "the use of the
land for
the assembly of persons for recreations, charitable, or cultural
purposes
and for entertainment purposes is prohibited."

The claim said the Picktons had "altered a large farm building on the
land
for the purpose of holding dances, concerts and other recreations and
entertainment events."

Despite warnings from the city, court files note that ads were placed
in
local newspapers promoting the party hall.

In an interview with The Province, David Pickton said he built the
dance
hall and had up to 1,800 people at parties there.

Randy Shaw, the local Fire Chief, obtained an injunction to block a New

Year's Eve party that was planned. Doug and The Slugs, a popular
Vancouver
band that briefly enjoyed national fame, was booked to play.

Mr. Shaw stated that 400 people were expected and the building "poses
an
imminent and serious danger" because it wasn't up to the fire code.

An order under the Fire Services Act was issued blocking the party --
but
Mr. Shaw stated that the Picktons planned to go ahead anyway.

"On Dec. 31, 1998, at approximately 10:30 a.m., I attended and observed
refrigerated truck parked in front of the premises and individuals
unloading
a palette of beer," Mr. Shaw reported in court documents.

He obtained a court order restraining the Picktons from using the land
for
assemblies. The court stated that "any peace officer be authorized to
arrest
and remove any person" found at the party.

In January, 2000, the society lost its non-profit status for failure to
file
financial statements with the government.

The Piggy Palace dance hall is among the places being searched by the
missing women's task force.

Court records also show Mr. Pickton was in three vehicle accidents in
Vancouver. In 1988, a truck he "owned or operated" rear-ended a car at
Oak
and 57th Ave. In July, 1991, he was driving a car that collided with
several
others at Knight Street Bridge. In October, 1991, near Oak and 71st
Ave., a
red Ford dump truck he owned and in which he was a passenger at the
time,
collided with a car. Court files show that all the accidents led to
lawsuits
against Mr. Pickton, but they were settled out of court.

David Pickton is not a suspect in the murder investigation, police say.

http://groups.google.ca/group/van.general/browse_frm/thread/95a617c72a9e1d0c/445cea5698594994?lnk=st&q=%22national+Post%22+%2B%27Dave+Pickton%22&rnum=1&hl=en#445cea5698594994

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------From
massive crime scene to hayfield

Brian Hutchinson
National Post

Thursday, October 05, 2006

VANCOUVER - The younger brother of accused serial murderer Robert
(Willie) Pickton is attempting to rehabilitate his family's notorious
pig farm, where 26 women, most of them drug-addicted sex-trade workers,
were allegedly killed and then butchered.

"I'm heading to the site right now, to put down some topsoil," David
Pickton told reporters outside a Vancouver courtroom yesterday.

"I'm going to seed it for hay before winter and then we'll raise horses
and beef [cattle] on it."

However, he has no plans to resurrect the family's defunct pig
operation. "No pigs," said Mr. Pickton, emphasizing the point with a
dismissive wave.

The Pickton family's six-hectare spread is in Port Coquitlam, a
Vancouver suburb. It has not been used for agricultural purposes since
2002, when police seized possession and arrested Robert Pickton.

The farm became a massive crime scene and was turned upside down.
Forensic investigators dug up almost four metres of soil and other
organic material, and then sifted through it, searching for evidence,
including human remains.

More than 10,000 exhibits were removed from the property; some will
resurface in B.C. Supreme Court as Robert Pickton's first murder trial,
on six counts of first-degree murder, unfolds.

The trial has been in an initial voir dire stage since January. A jury
is expected to be selected in December, and testimony from witnesses is
scheduled to commence in open court the following month.

A second trial, based on the remaining 20 charges, is to follow later.

David Pickton has not been implicated in any of the murders and does
not face charges.

He said yesterday he wants to return the family's Port Coquitlam
property to its agrarian roots. His parents, now deceased, bought the
land in the early 1960s for less than $20,000. It became a base for the
Pickton family's agricultural and trucking operations, which were
scattered across seven parcels of land in B.C.'s Lower Mainland. Over
time, bits and pieces of the family's properties were sold off to
developers.

Along with their sister, Linda Wright, David and Robert Pickton still
own approximately 25 hectares of land in various locations.

Despite its gruesome reputation, the old pig farm is worth a bundle,
according to the North Fraser Assessment Region, a provincial agency
that determines land values in Port Coquitlam.

This year, it assessed the property at $7,083,000, more than double the
2004 assessment. The jump reflects surging land values in and around
Greater Vancouver.

In February, 2003, the B.C. government put a $10-million mortgage on
the property to cover Robert Pickton's publicly funded defence.

While it is still zoned for agricultural use, the North Fraser
Assessment Region reclassified the land as residential property, as
there has not been any farming activity on it since the 2002 police
seizure.

David Pickton is fighting in B.C. Supreme Court to have the residential
classification changed. Farmland, he notes, is taxed at a much lower
rate.

He appeared in downtown Vancouver yesterday morning to launch his
assessment appeal. He wore a black leather ball cap, dirty sneakers and
a black, long-sleeved motorcycle shirt embossed with images of two
human skulls.

The matter was quickly adjourned to next month. "It's very
complicated," Mr. Pickton told a small cluster of reporters.

He seemed remarkably upbeat, considering his family's tax predicament,
not to mention allegations about his brother. Robert Pickton stands
accused of conducting the most prolific murder campaign in Canadian
history.

Shorter and stockier than his brother, David Pickton chatted amicably
with reporters yesterday about his plans to rejuvenate the Port
Coquitlam farm; however, he would not discuss Robert Pickton's murder
case.

He patted a female reporter on the back and chuckled before ducking out
of the courthouse, avoiding photographers.

Three hours later, he arrived at the family farm. Heaps of rubble sat
in one corner of the property; mounds of dirt lay scattered everywhere.
Mr. Pickton hopped into a yellow bulldozer and got to work, pushing
around piles of dark topsoil in a horizontal pattern, trying to cover
over the past.

bhutc...@nationalpost.com

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=c505d938-b620-4694-be3c-4e66eadbc972&p=2
http://www.mrtimes.com/index.shtml has pic of dump truck.
One person was arrested, but nobody was hurt after a shot was fired at
a dump truck on Monday along Lougheed Highway in Pitt Meadows, just
east of the Pitt River Bridge. The shot shattered the window of the
truck. As of Monday at 5 p.m., police didn't know if this was a case of

road rage. A suspect was later tracked down at Harris Road and Ford
Road. Police reportedly recovered a shotgun.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------------------------------------
October 3, 2006

Update - MAN CHARGED IN SHOOTING

Ridge Meadows R.C.M.P. have now laid charges in yesterday's shooting.
Brian Arthur Betker, a 54 year old Maple Ridge resident, is charged
with Attempted Murder; possession of a prohibited firearm - a sawed off

.22 calibre rifle; transportation of a prohibited firearm; and
possession of a prohibited weapon - brass knuckles. Mr. Betker appeared

in provincial court this morning (2006-10-03), and has been remanded in

custody until Thursday October 5, 2006.

The incident took place at approximately 2:00 p.m. on Monday October 2,

2006 on the Lougheed Highway in Pitt Meadows B.C. A 9-1-1 call was made

to the Ridge Meadows R.C.M.P., and Cst. Chris Redhead located the
suspect's truck, and made the arrest without incident. No one was
injured, and the police are still investigating.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/bc/lmd/ridgemeadows/press_releases.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Picton aka David aka Ken raped a female employee of his years ago.

His brother hosted an illegal after hours club where many women were
murdered. Hell's Angels were part of the inner circle of the crowds at
Piggy's Palace. According to Global News at noon the accused is a
former Dave Picton employee who yelled out, "Hey buddy here's a
present" before firing a shotgun at the truck driver a man named as
George. Why can't these ppl find work with honest employers or at least

dishonest employers not involved with rape and homicide. A number of
former employees of the Picton family are under pressure not to help
the Crown in the case against against Robert "Willy" Picton.

A former employee of Robert Pickton allegedly took a few shots at the
family's business Monday, literally.

Brian Arthur Betker, a 54-year-old Maple Ridge trucker, has been
charged with attempted murder after he allegedly pulled up to another
truck on the Lougheed Highway in Pitt Meadows and opened fire with a
sawed-off .22 calibre rifle.

The victim was lucky to escape unharmed, but his truck's passenger
window was completely shot out.

Accused serial killer Robert Pickton's family owns the truck that was
shot but it's not clear whether his trial could have been a motive for
the shooting.

Betker has also been charged possession of a prohibited firearm (the
rifle), transportation of a prohibited firearm and possession of a
prohibited weapon (brass knuckles).

He appears in court today.

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/News/2006/10/04/1948811-sun.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

B.C. man accused of firing at Pickton vehicle
ROBERT MATAS

VANCOUVER -- A man was charged with attempted murder yesterday after a
shot was allegedly fired from a .22-calibre sawed-off rifle at a man
who drives a truck for a company run by the brother of Robert Pickton.

The shooting is alleged to have occurred around 2 p.m. Monday on
Lougheed Highway in the Vancouver suburb of Pitt Meadows. No one was
injured, Staff Sergeant A. J. Bodden of the Ridge-Meadows RCMP
detachment said in a news release.

Robert Pickton has been charged in the deaths of 26 women who were drug

addicts and worked as prostitutes. If convicted of all charges, he
would be considered one of the deadliest criminals in North America. He

has been in custody since his arrest Feb. 22, 2002. A trial on six of
the charges is edging closer, with the process of selecting a jury for
the case set to begin in early December.

Crown prosecutors and police declined to comment on details related to
the shooting. A company spokesman said the incident had nothing to do
with the company.

"We do not know anything about it," Bill Harris, a spokesman for D & S
Bulldozing Ltd., said yesterday in an interview. "It has nothing to do
with the company. We do not know what is happening. . . .We are totally

miffed."

The man charged in the shooting did not work for the company, Mr.
Harris noted. If he ever did, it was quite a while ago, he added.

David Pickton is president and secretary of D & S Bulldozing, according

to records filed with the B.C. government's corporate registry. In a
brief telephone conversation yesterday, Mr. Pickton said that he was at

a meeting and could not talk about the incident.

Earlier, Brian Arthur Betker, a 54-year-old Maple Ridge resident, was
charged in B.C. Provincial Court with using a firearm to attempt to
commit murder of truck driver George Baart. Mr. Betker was also charged

with illegal possession of a loaded prohibited firearm, transportation
of a prohibited firearm and possession of brass knuckles, which are
considered a prohibited weapon. He was to be kept in custody until his
next court appearance tomorrow.

Constable Chris Redhead, a general duty officer, arrested Mr. Betker
after the RCMP received a 911 call. The arrest was made without
incident, the news release stated.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20061004.BCPICKTON04...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

Would you trust a Picton brother to handle asbestos?

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca:8000/pls/swis/Swis_Trans_Licence.waste_type_...

these ppl violate regulations over and over such as handling pork
products improperly, not running an illegal bar, not killing
prostitutes, not raping female employees, and not disposing of human
remains properly. 604-941-6494

Reminds me of the Mafia scams involving hazardous material disposal.
They put in low bids then dump it wherever they can find.

D & S Bulldozing LTD. 11947 TANNERY ROAD, SURREY. BC (604) 941-6494
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------

Piggy's Palace a thorn in PoCo's side for years

by Leneen Robb - Reporter

Piggy's Palace, a converted barn the city tried to shut down on more
than one occasion, is well-known in Port Coquitlam.

The property, located at 2552 Burns Rd. is owned by David Pickton, who
co-owns the 10-acre farm on Dominion Avenue that is currently the
subject of a massive police investigation.

Piggy's Palace seems to be different things to different people. City
councillors who visited the site said it did not seem particularly
raucous, while a woman, who did not want her name used, said it has
been the site of wild parties.

Coun. Mike Bowen said he visited Piggy's Palace about 15 years ago
while he was coaching a minor league sports team.

"One of our parents had recommended this hall that we could use to have

our wind-up," Bowen said. "It didn't seem that it was open to the
public at that time, but that was my only trip and we went in and we
did our thing and we got out and that was it."

Bowen said that while he didn't encounter any problems at Piggy's
Palace, he did find the site unusual. "It was out of the ordinary to go

into an agricultural area like that and find this old building in the
back forty there that was actually converted into some kind of a
half-assed nightclub, clubhouse. It was a bit bizarre . . . but like I
said, I was only there for a short period of time and I never went back

and never thought twice about it."

Coun. Darrell Penner also visited Piggy's Palace "a few times" about
seven or eight years ago. He estimates that thousands of people had
visited the place and said that although pig roasts occurred there, he
did not believe the pigs were the same ones raised on the Dominion
Avenue farm.

Coun. Ron Talbot also said he visited Piggy's Palace, but added that it

was on city business.

"It was to have a meeting, a meeting to do with closing it down," he
said, adding that he was only there once.

Joanne Traboulay, wife of the late mayor Len Traboulay, said she and
her husband had visited Piggy's Palace one night after someone had
bought them tickets.

"We stayed all of about half an hour and took off," she said, adding
that the interior was "very tastefully done" and resembled a roadside
tavern. "I bet that half the population of PoCo has gone there."

While many of those who visited Piggy's Palace did not have any
problems, one woman said she did not feel comfortable there.

The woman, who visited in June of 1998, said she saw prostitutes being
"interviewed" for sexual services.

"I only went once and I'd never go again," she said. "It's a very
raunchy crowd, lots of cocaine, lots of really, really bad, bad,
bad-ass people. So I really didn't fit in too well ... I did not want
to be a part of it."

Besides the Burns Road property where Piggy's Palace was located (the
city obtained a court injunction shutting it down in December 1998),
the Pickton brothers own several other sites.

Piggy's Palace, located at 2552 Burns Rd., is part of a parcel of land
assessed at $135,500. The residential and farm property is owned by
David Pickton.

A property at 2650 Burns Rd. is listed as being owned by Pickton
Brothers Investments Inc., and was assessed at $831,000. It was
purchased in September 2001.

The Dominion Road property was assessed at more than $3 million. It's
owned by the Pickton brothers and their sister, Linda L. Wright, who
lives in the South Granville area of Vancouver.

Another property, at 22810-113 Ave. in Maple Ridge, was bought by
Pickton Brothers Investments for $257,000 in April 2001.

Staff at Port Coquitlam City Hall say they don't have any businesses
registered under the names of Robert or David Pickton, and have
received no bylaw complaints against the property at 953 Dominion Ave.

The brothers, however, are listed as directors of P & B Used Building
Materials Ltd., located on Tannery Road in Surrey. Another company, D &

S Bulldozing, was formerly listed as being located at the Dominion
Avenue address. It's listed in the 2001/2002 white pages as being
located at 1040 Riverside Dr., which is now the location of Blakeburn
Elementary.

Port Coquitlam City Hall staff say they do not have any record of the
business.

http://www.thenownews.com/issues02/022102/news/022102nn3.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------

D & S Bulldozing
953 Dominion Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C3V4
Phone: (604) 941-6494
Business Types: Bulldozer, Excavation Contractors

D & S Bulldozing
2650 Burns Road
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C3V4
Phone: (604) 941-6494
Business Types: Bulldozer, Excavation Contractors

D & S Top Soil Supplies
953 Dominion Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C3V4
Phone: (604) 941-6494
Business Types: Bulldozer, Excavation Contractors

D & S Top Soil Supplies
953 Dominion Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C3V4
Phone: (604) 941-6494
Business Types: Bulldozer, Excavation Contractors

http://bc.allpages.com/port-coquitlam/motorized-vehicle/heavy-industr...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------

D & S Bulldozing
1040 Riverside
Port Coquitlam
British Columbia
Canada

http://www.directory.bellzinc.ca/bellzinc/english/queries/c_profile_u...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------

Some ppl from the Downtown Eastside confronted Dave Picton about a
female relative who had been killed and Picton and a employee were
there to deal with them. The confronters ended up crying, shook hands
with Picton and the employee kept on working. It was on a newscast. I
wonder what they do with all that deadly asbestos? Mix it with topsoil
perhaps. Does anyone trust these ppl apparently so. Fortunate for the
sister she stayed out of it. The relatives should sue these ppl for
everything they have. The Picton brothers are worth millions and the
families of the slain ones deserve the money.

I remember HA supporters trying to claim that Piggy was being framed by

the RCMP and trying to implicate other ppl and his rapist brother
denies anything to do with it or the Hell's Angels even though the
brothers were business partners and frequently together. Dave Picton is
as guilty as his useless brother.

klunk

Oct 6, 2006, 6:58:43 PM10/6/06

"Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> It should be noted that the Picton brothers were multimillionairre
> businessmen. They had no reason to resort to rape and crime and being
> stooges for the Hell's Angels.

it should be noted that grog carr attended their meetings and was repaid for
his services by receiving "free women" from the pimps who supplied them...

Jeff Rainer

Oct 6, 2006, 7:38:39 PM10/6/06

"Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
It should be noted that the Picton brothers were multimillionairre
businessmen. They had no reason to resort to rape and crime and being
stooges for the Hell's Angels.
{
I think that the Picton brothers were pretty. We(my wife and I) used to
party there all the time. I wore a wonderful silky wedding dress and my
wife wore leathers. Real biker bitch leathers. But I never got as hard in
my life as I did when I saw these two brothers together Greg. They were so
pretty. When they performed Swan Lake I just creamed my jeans. So pretty.
Were they. Maybe such beauty should be framed in a frame. Mona Lisa takes
a back seat to the Picton bros. I've fallen in love with them both. So
good baby; so good yum yums.

Greg Carr

Jul 29, 2023, 2:38:44 AM7/29/23
Total lie and of course klunk was a H.A. drug dealer.

Greg Carr

Jul 29, 2023, 2:40:18 AM7/29/23
On Friday, October 6, 2006 at 4:38:39 PM UTC-7, Jeff Rainer wrote:
> "Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> It should be noted that the Picton brothers were multimillionairre
> businessmen. They had no reason to resort to rape and crime and being
> stooges for the Hell's Angels.
> {
> I think that the Picton brothers were pretty. We(my wife and I) used to
> party there all the time. I wore a wonderful silky wedding dress and my
> wife wore leathers. Real biker bitch leathers. But I never got as hard in
> my life as I did when I saw these two brothers together Greg. They were so
> pretty. When they performed Swan Lake I just creamed my jeans. So pretty.
> Were they. Maybe such beauty should be framed in a frame. Mona Lisa takes
> a back seat to the Picton bros. I've fallen in love with them both. So
> good baby; so good yum yums.

Yes the H.A. org is riddled with rapists, queers and homos.