24 Hours In Richmond Feb 5 2024 Part 2.

GregCarr

Feb 5, 2024, 10:14:48 PMFeb 5
Guys from Surrey did not like my post from earlier today yes the Indo in the black car passed on the msg on No. 5 Rd.

https://www.facebook.com/pentecostalchurchcanada/ Apolistic Pentocostal Church
8151 Bennett Road, Richmond, BC, Canada, British Columbia

(604) 644-9364 walked by the sign out front says it is for lease music was playing but only 4 cars in the big parking lot during the session stained glass windows are very opaque from wear the ones at South Arm United Church are in great shape

Brighouse United Church Closed! 8151 Bennett Rd.
After almost 100 years of love and care, Brighouse United Church in Richmond, BC voted to disband as of the end of June 2023. It's a complicated story, and the saddest part is that it didn't have to happen.

About Brighouse United Church
Brighouse United Church in Richmond was officially constituted as a congregation in January of 1926, when they met in the Richmond Municipal Hall for services. Brighouse has been an active congregation which has had an impact on the lives of many people over the decades.

Brighouse United Church followed an orthodox interpretation of the historic Christian faith, building on a foundation of laid down earlier by Methodists and Presbyterians.

What the early adherents accomplished was stupendous! They created spaces, to accommodate every one of their needs: a sanctuary with priceless stained-glass windows:

images/BUC-Interior.jpg
There was a basketball-size auditorium and movie theatre that doubled as a day-care:

Generations were hatched here! Members were married, raised families, and said their sad farewells. During WW2, members signed up and joined the fight against the Nazis. On Canada Day, the members by the dozens joined the Steveston parade:

At Christmas there were Candlelight Services and concerts: Every summer there were summer camps for the youth: There were Mother's Day events and Father Day events, and Leadership events.

Unfortunately, the members lost the ability to take care of such a tremendous gift from their ancestors, especially of their parents and grand-parents. Granted we're now crying over spilled milk, but the story of the collapse of Brighouse may serve as an example to other congregation of what not to do when the sanctuary roof springs a leak.

Utterly defeated by their inability to manage such a splendid inheritance, the Brighouse board decided to walk away penniless, turning the property over to new owners, a real estate development firm. The act of walking away penniless from this substantial property, the Board called "leaving well”.

The new owners of the Brighouse property will take possession on July 17. They have made arrangements with the Junior Kindergarten and the Daycare to continue operations for a time until the buildings can be demolished and the property redeveloped. It will eventually be a substantial redevelopment because the restrictive townhouse zoning has been broken and Richmond has given approval for a high-rise development.
Stay tuned, and we'll bring you more stories of the last days of Brighouse United Church. It's a wonderful story that shouldn't have ended.

https://www.brighouseunitedchurch.org/

When they built the addition to the church they did not do it in the style of the original building just added a office time extension with stucco.

Tower Baptist 10311 Albion Rd. right at the back of McNair field had at least 20 cars in its parking lot.

Great park for nature near St. Albans Catholic Church that park was not there in 1992.

8240 Aspin Rd all nice houses 3 PM yesterday 2 Asian females 2 Asian children gang talk entered the property but did not enter the home. Block watch we are recoding you sign just south on the street I can see why. White woman wearing red pants across the street pointed at them as she did her gardening.

Keep being awed by the fantastic houses I stumble across must be worth 8 million dollars or more some of them.

Fuck JJ SSF in red spray paint north fence of Matthew McNair School cat design nyan written below it and a modified one both in black on the fence to the left of the other one.

Was disappointed to visit my old high school in Richmond, BC Matthew McNair Sr Sec. in the foyer they have the school flag on the right of that a Every Child Matters flag ( I wear the button and have the t shirt) and on the left the new gay flag. The Minoru Library has a gay flag decal on the front door and the same gay flag as McNair hanging in the rotunda.

4 Premiers now are openly anti Sogi 123 and pushing back on the trans agenda this only happened because Action4Canada raised the issue and brought ppl including me into the streets. John Rustad of the BC Conservative party which is number 2 in the polls here and has been for awhile openly supporting some of their aims and repeats there talking point often.

Tom (or Tim as two letters are on top of each other) Lockman is no good plus a rat p.o.s. See you soon goof inside or out goof. You and Nikki were both when Dawn went missing you both owe. Gun play Murda gang.

This is all tagged in green on the metal fencing at Richmond Center Mall Gollner Ave. and Minoru Blvd. entrance.

https://kearneyfs.com/obituaries/charlene-e-lockman Tim Lockman's Mom died in 2022 in Richmond.

https://soundcloud.com/tim-betterthanalltherest-lockman Mr.Leatherface Killa 187 shows a guy Caucasian with a Bulls hat with a hand gun in his left hand. He started rapping in 1998 at 16 born and raised in Richmond.

T-Loc - Time To Expire (Demo Rap Freestyle)

Tim "GangsterCopKilla187" Lockman (TLoc187)
187

421 lượt xem 9 thg 9, 2019
Tim Lockman a.k.a. T-Loc has been rapping for 20 years now. He is a up and coming Northern WestCoast Rapper from Richmond BC, Canada. T-Loc's style is West coast, he incorporates his rapping style from the Bay Area of Northern California. But his rapping style is his own. T-Loc's biggest influences that inspired him to be a Rap Artist is Ice T, Master P (1990's), Brotha Lynch Hung, Spice 1, and Houston Texas' own the creator and founder and producer of that Chopped and Screwed slowed up style Rap DJ Screw (R.I.P.). T-Loc is still an unsigned artist who is looking to be signed. Rap Freestyle Rap Freestyle West coast Rap Freestyle FreeStyle Rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-dQJ4nlBQ4

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAa1MM5Objprt7nb9sx_oTA/about More rap by him. 20 years plus smoking takes its toll on a dude.

As I read a religious pamphlet I found in Minoru Park plus a Happy Homeless comic manifesto I found on No.3 Rd by the Brighouse Skytrain Station on a bench at the back of McNair School ( I graduated from there in 1983) yesterday various ppl on the walking track said hi or made comments Asian man with black jacket and Asian woman made ignorant comments twice the guy was trying to shush her the second time when she said I was not supposed to be in their park. I was quietly reading and pointed out that I had every right to be in any park in the city this town has lots of them I added some other stuff they shut up and left. After a bit I wandered across the field encountering an Asian female and a small Asian male spouting all sorts of gang *** she must have clued in somehow that I was waiting for her to exit onto No. 4 Rd. as she glommed onto a Indo woman with a child in a baby carriage which sums up some of these bottom feeding gang types. Loudly warned the Indo women as I left the Asian woman was a crook. Walked by two guys looking at a great red Mustang in a car port walked to Francis Rd. looked back one of them was making signals looking at me so complimented the neat car.

Car parked on a driveway on No. 4 Rd. between Francis and Blundell had 2 bumper stickers for Kava Root Powder which is illegal in Canada.

Is kava legal in Canada?
Yes. Kava kava is legal and regulated as a natural health product in Canada. Health Canada has designated kava kava a natural health product subject to regulation under the Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate. Currently, only kava kava capsules and tinctures have been approved for public sale.

Hit the Petro Canada 8151 Granville Ave. after 6 PM bought a water place was busy line up of cars office at side has no key lock though it was locked lame set up tape by side of door like a bank entrance might have they have a car wash garage at back long ago shut down it seems.

C Tour bus Asian male 55ish with glasses grey hair filled up VB-0224 made the connected sign while looking at me before entering the store bought about $30 of lottery was talking a lot of stuff including, "Jeremy has a bat" to the two employees. After he got in his vehicle 2 ppl started making hand signals at his vehicle doubt he saw them one I associate with a New Westminster H.A. guy from 20 years ago.

http://ctourholiday.ca/ Their Google Review rating is 4.9.

Ctour Holiday Canada Ltd.
4.9
1,878 Google reviews
Tour operator in Richmond, British Columbia
Located in: Airport Executive Park
Address: 10551 Shellbridge Way #165, Richmond, BC V6X 2W8

4 woman caught my attention on the road Aberdeen Center is on today waved at the Asian woman because she really made an effort to be noticed, yes girl in orange jacket you are good looking, yes dog walker you have a great profile and the first girl was quite pretty.

Loudly said as I exited the second floor of the Minoru Library today , " I never said ratting out the H.A. was easy and no risk but the police do offer half a million to one million dollars for good info. You don't have to trust me MSM news stories on the Internet and books on the subject. " The small scared looking unionized, overpaid White library worker had made a number of negative comments about me the last one stating I was telling ppl It was easy to rat out HA. This over the course of twenty minutes. To be sure some folks who looked as tough as anyone in the place said some nice things about me.

H.A. kills informers ballpeen hammer beat downs by 5 full patches and dismemberment and bullets to the head.

HA Full Patches That Informed And The Club Could Do Nada Against Them Yves "Apache" Trudeau, George Wethern Oakland VP he wrote a book A Wayward Angel, Anthony Tait, Danny Kane, Joshua O'Bryan Denver chapter
7 lượt xem
Ảnh hồ sơ của GregCarr
GregCarr
04:04:54 21 thg 1, 2024
đến
Bunch Of Folks Who Informed On HAMC

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.motorcycles.harley/c/z6KaxMcMbcU 437 Google Groups views alone in 4 years. Charles Haas a former full patch confirmed in the case.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------Full Patches Who Ratted Out HAMC And Nothing Happened To Them. Club Presidents And VP's, Sgt. Of Arms.

Regular news reports of HA being offed, killing themselves, going to prison or informing. HA full patches that informed and the club could do nada against them Yves "Apache" Trudeau, George Wethern Oakland VP he wrote a book A Wayward Angel, Anthony Tait, Danny Kane, Joshua O'Bryan Denver chapter although technically the guys had clobbered him and expelled him the week before. https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/04/20/at-start-of-hells-angels-rico-trial-feds-claim-they-infiltrated-biker-gang-defense-slams-unholy-alliance- of-shady-informants/ in this case a prospect and 2 former full patches proven in court. Former Hells Angels Sylvain Boulanger and Dayle Fredette confirmed against the club. Dave Atwell was the Toronto Chapter Sgt. Of Arms he wrote the book The Hard Way Out he informed on the Big Red Machine. William Gary Potter Tuscon Hell's Angel Pres was an informer. Stéphane “Godasse” Gagné killed a prison guard for HA his own gf was horrified because it was a single female trying to support two children he turned informant. Clarence "Butch" Crouch Cleveland full patch VP actually turned informant was personally made a patch by Sonny Barger. Steven Gault a full patch and his hated enemy Remond (Ray) Akleh were both informers Gault was paid a million dollars. Remond (Ray) Akleh was a Nomad full patch out of Ottawa. Michael Plante sent a bunch of HA's to prison but was not a patch or even a prospect. Someone tagged the back of the HA owned Drake strip bar in the DTES around 2005 they had been infiltrated nobody listens. To be fair some HA's are rich and lived into their 70's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Gault Gault started informing for money at age 17 solely for the money. He later turned in his brothers in law for free. He was used as a full time informer for a year and sent 21 H.A. to time. He took out the Sgt Of Arms in a straight up fight so doubters in the club which were a few did not move against him.

The Charmed Appeals Of HAMC Hit Man Killer Leslie Douglas Greenwood Continues He Gets A Third Trial.
Profile photo of Greg Carr
Greg Carr
17:14:57 February 18, 2023
arrive
Nova Scotia
Supreme Court clears way for 3rd trial in killings of NS couple in 2000

Leslie Greenwood has twice been convicted of first-degree murder, convictions thrown out on appeal
The Canadian Press · Posted: Feb 17, 2023 11:07 AM PST | Last Updated: February 17

Leslie Greenwood is escorted through the courthouse in Kentville, NS, on Jan. 9, 2018. (CBC)
A Nova Scotia man accused of killing a couple in their Hants County home more than 22 years ago will face a new trial after the Supreme Court of Canada on Thursday refused to hear a Crown appeal.

Leslie Greenwood has twice been convicted of first-degree murder in the September 2000 deaths of Barry Kirk Mersereau and Nancy Paula Christensen, and twice the convictions were thrown out on appeal.

In the most recent ruling in July, the Nova Scotia Court of Appeal set aside the convictions and ordered a new trial.

Murder convictions overturned for meaningful Hells Angels hit man
The Nova Scotia Crown had sought to overturn the latest decision, but the high court refused to hear the case. As is standard, the judges did not provide reasons.

Nova Scotia journalists say a pretrial conference in Supreme Court in Halifax is scheduled for March 16, which will focus on disclosure of evidence for the upcoming trial.

Trial dates are to be set in Supreme Court in Kentville after preliminary matters are resolved.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/leslie-greenwood-third-trial-1.6752420 CBC is not allowing any commenting on this article the link has a pic of the fit Mr. Greenwood.

https://www.saltwire.com/atlantic-canada/news/supreme-court-denies-leave-to-appeal-in-greenwood-murder-case-100826030/ More info on the story his lawyer has never worked for him before just got her legal aid certificate the club is not helping him with legal expenses and to get legal aid you have to be broken sometimes crime does not pay. Oliver Abergel is the defense lawyer he has not yet received Crown disclosure.

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/mistrial-declared-in-murder-trial-of-leslie-greenwood-accused-of-killing-in-ndg Greenwood got a mistrial in 2015. One of the ppl who confirmed Robert William Simpson admitted in depth several murders he committed while in prison.

Leslie Douglas Greenwood Hell's Angel Hitman Has Conviction For Killing Couple In Their Home Overturned For Second Time. He Is Still Serving Time For Killing Two Other Ppl. $150K For Info On Missing Troy Cook Of Truro, NS
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Jul 27, 2022, 7:24:52 AM
Nova Scotia
Murder convictions overturned for alleged Hells Angels hit man

Leslie Douglas Greenwood has been tried twice over the deaths of Kirk Mersereau and Nancy Christensen

Blair Rhodes · CBC News · Posted: Jul 26, 2022 3:16 PM AT | Last Updated: July 26

Leslie Greenwood is escorted through the courthouse in Kentville, NS, on Jan. 9, 2018. (CBC)
Nearly 22 years after Kirk Mersereau and Nancy Christensen were murdered in their Nova Scotia home, the man accused of killing them is facing the prospect of a third trial on two charges of first-degree murder.

In a decision released Tuesday, the Nova Scotia Court of Appeal overturned the latest conviction of Leslie Douglas Greenwood, a reputed Hells Angels hit man.

Mersereau and Christensen were found dead in their home in Center Burlington, NS, on Sept. 9, 2000. They had been shot. Their infant son was lying unscathed in another room. (Greg Feb. 18 2023 Thankfully killed the cpl was not a freek killer.)

Initial conviction overturned
Greenwood was initially tried and convicted in a jury trial in 2012. But that conviction was overturned on appeal.

Greenwood was retried in January 2019. Jurors in that second trial were told about the first trial, but not the guilty verdict. So much time had passed, that some of the witnesses from that first trial had died and recordings of their testimony were played in court. That included Ruby McKenzie, the neighbor who discovered the bodies.

According to evidence in the various trials, all four murders were ordered by a Nova Scotia man, Jeffrey Albert Lynds, who has since died in prison.

The Crown's key witness against Greenwood in the Nova Scotia murders was Michael Lawrence, who had already confessed guilty to first-degree murder in their deaths.

In statements he made to police, Greenwood admitted to driving Lawrence to the scene of the murders but he said he did not go inside.

Fatal errors
In its ruling, the Court of Appeal said there were fatal errors in the trial judge's instructions to the jury, including on the question of whether Greenwood knew ahead of time that the plan was to murder Mersereau and Christensen.

"Based on the charge to the jury, they may have been left with the impression they could convict Greenwood of first degree murder because he drove Lawrence to the Mersereau home and assisted him in getting access to the house where Lawrence committed the murders without it being proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Greenwood knew that Lawrence had planned and deliberated on the murders," Justice David Farrar wrote for the three-member appeal panel.

A decision on whether to proceed with a third trial is up to the Crown, which is still studying the Court of Appeal decision.

Greenwood remains in a federal prison serving a sentence for two murders in Quebec. Kirk Murray and Antonio Anesi were killed in 2010.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/murder-conviction-overturned-leslie-douglas-greenwood-1.6532533 has pic.

Leslie Douglas Greenwood looks great even better than Moms Boucher in his 50ish prime.

Co-accused in Kentville murder trial says he shot couple after Greenwood shot them
Ian Fairclough · Multimedia Journalist | Posted: Jan. December 12, 2018, 8:48 am | Updated: Jan. December 12, 2018, 8:48 am | 4 Min Read

A man serving a life sentence for first-degree murder in the killings of Barry Mersereau and Nancy Chistensen confirmed in Nova Scotia Supreme Court Thursday that he shot the couple on Sept. September 2000, after they had already been shot by Leslie Greenwood.

“He said 'hurry, get in there, I shot them. . . . Make sure they're dead,” Michael Lawrence reported at Greenwood's first-degree murder trial in Kentville.

Lawrence said he went into the house, shooting twice at a Rottweiler dog on the front porch. He said the first missed, but the dog yelped after the second shot and ran off. ( Greg: How did Mr. Greenwood get past the Rottweiler to shoot the two murder victims?)

Inside, he found the couple not moving and there was no sound. Christensen was sitting in a chair and Mersereau was face down on the floor.

He shot Mersereau twice in the head with the .32-caliber revolver he was carrying and Christensen once in the head before using the last bullet on Mersereau.

The men then drove off in a truck to the Kennetcook River Bridge, where Lawrence said he dropped the guns over the railing. They then drove to a clearing and burned the truck and the clothes they had been wearing. (Greg: Did anyone search the water for the firearms used in the double killing? Might be Greenwood's DNA on them. If no firearms were found there it shows Mr. Lawrence to be a liar perhaps of an important part of his story.)

Lawrence , who was from Hants County, said he got involved with the murder because he owed a significant drug debt to Curtis Lynds. He said Lynds would front him drugs, which we would sell and then pay for, while any profit was used for drugs for himself.

He spent four months in jail from February to June 2000 after being
arrested for drug trafficking. After he was released from prison, he said, he returned to his apartment and found that $28,500 worth of Lynds' drugs was missing.

On Sept. 6, 2000, he went to Lynds with a plan to rob an armored car while it was collecting its deposit at a grocery store in the Bayers Lake Business Park in Halifax, and asked for a gun and a vehicle. Lynds gave him a .357 magnum revolver and told him to carjack a vehicle and kill the driver. He did so on Sept. 8 and went to the business park to meet Lynds. They scouted out a place to leave the truck and money after the robbery, but doing that meant they missed the cash pickup by the armored car.

Lynds dropped Lawrence at a hotel near Truro and said someone would pick him up the next morning to try the robbery again, but they didn't show up until the armored car would have been gone. Lynds was one of the people who returned to the hotel.

“Curtis Lynds told me I was going to do a hit for him” to settle the debt, Lawrence said. “He told me it would pay the bill.”

He said Lynds told him he wanted him to shoot Mersereau, whom he had never met. He was shown where Mersereau lived on Cogmagun Road in Hants County before heading back to Lynds' home.

“The killing had to happen (that day),” Lawrence said. “That's what I was told.”

He said he was concerned about knowing what Mersereau looked like because he had never met him, and told Lynds so. Lynds left Lawrence at his home, and returned a while later with Greenwood following.

Lawrence said he had never met Greenwood before and Lynds told him that
Greenwood was going along because he knew what Mersereau looked like and he would let Greenwood into the home without problem. He said the plan had also changed and that Christensen was to be killed too because she would be a witness. (Greg: Okay why didn't the Rotty freak out after its owners were shot and their baby crying? It was not leashed.)

Lawrence said the decision was made that he would hide in the truck until he heard shots, then go into the house and shoot the couple too.

Greenwood was given the .357 handgun used in the carjacking, while Lawrence was given the .32-caliber revolver. Both had six bullets. “It was said, 'empty them into them,'” he completed.

He said that on the way to the killing, “I asked what (Greenwood) was getting out of it. He said he was getting his life back.”

Lawrence was the last of five people arrested in connection with the murder. That happened in December 2010 at the jail in Springhill where he was serving time for robbery. He said he was expecting it because he saw the news of the other arrests in the case, starting in June.

He said he eventually confessed to killing the couple and Charles Maddison, the owner of the truck. “I wanted to. My conscience was bothering me so much.”

Under cross-examination he said he didn't initially decide confessing was the right thing to do and maintain his silence. He said he was initially shocked and confused. He said he wasn't forced to commit the murders, but felt pressured because of the drug debt.

The trial continues on Friday.

https://www.saltwire.com/atlantic-canada/federal-election/co-accused-in-kentville-murder-trial-says-he-shot-couple-after-greenwood-shot-them-176666/

It gets even wilder and more hardcore:

Nova Scotia
Charges in former Hells Angel killing

CBC News · Posted: Dec 10, 2010 11:54 AM AT | Last Updated: December 10, 2010
A Nova Scotia man faces several charges, including two counts of first-degree murder in connection with a biker gang war that rocked the province more than a decade ago.

Les Greenwood, 41, has been charged with being an accessory after the fact in the homicide of former Hells Angel Randy Mersereau, who disappeared 11 years ago.

Greenwood was arrested without incident at a residence in Bramber in Hants County early Thursday.

In addition to the accessory charge, Greenwood has also been charged with the attempted murder of Mersereau. That charge stems from an incident in 1999, in which Mersereau was the target of a bombing at his car dealership in Bible Hill.

Mersereau disappeared about a month after that bombing and has not been seen since October. 31, 1999.

Greenwood's charges don't stop there — he has also been charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Barry Kirk Mersereau and Nancy Paula Christensen.

The two were found dead in their home in Center Burlington, also in Hants County in September 2000 by a neighbor who went to check on the family. At the time, Investigators said they believed Barry Kirk Mersereau and Christensen were victims of a planned and possible professional killing. (Greg: Definitely not a nosy neighbor but didn't anyone notice a not very good guard dog Rot running around yelping, howling with a gun shot wound from the scene of the double hit.?)

Barry and Randy Mersereau were brothers.

Greenwood remains in custody and is scheduled to appear in a Truro court on January. 11, 2011.

Human remains found
Friday's developments are the latest in an ongoing investigation into a drug turf war more than a decade ago.

In October, there was renewed public interest in the case after RCMP searched a house and property in Onslow Mountain in connection with the Mersereau case. The Mounties have not said what, if any, evidence was discovered there.

Last week, RCMP uncovered human remains on a property on Hiram Lynds Road in Truro. The remains have not been identified. The Mounties said that search was initiated as a result of information given to Investigators when they searched the Onslow Mountain property.

On Dec. 1, Gerald Leslie MacCabe, 43, of Salmon River in Colchester County was charged with being an accessory after the fact in the murder of Randy Mersereau.

Court documents filed during the arraignment suggested police believe Jeffrey Albert Lynds, a well-known member of the Hells Angels, killed Mersereau. The documents allege MacCabe helped Lynds escape.

Mersereau and Lynds were close associates in the 1990s. Lynds became a member of the Hells Angels shortly after Mersereau disappeared, leading police to speculate he was involved.

The Lynds family owns much of the property on Hiram Lynds Road where the human remains were found.

Lynds is already facing first-degree murder charges in connection with a double homicide in Montreal. He has confessed not guilty to both charges and will be back in a Montreal trial on January. 11, 2011.

Corrections
An earlier version of this story misstated the name of the Nova Scotia accused facing murder charges as Lee Greenwood. The man's name is Les Greenwood.
Dec 10, 2010 5:36 PM
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/charges-in-former-hells-angel-killing-1.912327

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local -news/two-witnesses-the-leslie-greenwood-jury-did-not-hear-from Lynds had his patch apparently taken away and was suspended from HA after running up a $40k cocaine debt he committed suicide in prison.

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/prosecutor-questions-greenwoods-version-of-what-happened-after-ndg-double-murder Les Greenwood says in court his best friend was Mr. Lynds he also admitted to initiating a phone conversation with a Nova Scotia RCMP auto theft Officer Mr. Morgan to discuss a double murder in Montreal and the disappearance of a Troy Cook from Truro, NS who at that point was missing over 12 years.

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/ns-man-s-murder-trial-hears-from-gunman-in-january-2010-slayings-1.2597760 In his Hell's Angels heyday Mr. Lynds was a full patch Ontario Nomads living in Nova Scotia but on the outs with the club he promised to patch a criminal Mr. Murray but instead had him whacked.

https://hells122.rssing.com/chan-24788245/all_p5.html another take on it.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/informant-in-montreal-double-murder-trial-says-he-lives-in-constant-fear-of-being-poisoned The informer spills all the beans on himself and all his accomplices and admits killing 5 ppl in lockup.

Atlantic Canada > Communities
COLD CASES: Twenty-three years after his teen son Troy Cook disappeared in Truro, his dad is still searching for answers
Chelsey Gould | Posted: Oct. 8, 2021, 3:10 pm | Updated: Oct. 11, 2021, 8:41 am | 8 Min Read
20
Tom Cook's son, Troy Cook, went missing over 23 years ago. He is still looking for answers about what happened.
Tom Cook's son, Troy Cook, went missing over 23 years ago. He is still looking for answers about what happened. - Chelsey Gould
STORY CONTINUES BELOW THESE SALTWIRE VIDEOS

ADVERTISING

Tom Cook recently got his first tattoo at 66 years old. It is a dedication to his children and future grandchild – including his son Troy, who disappeared without a trace over 23 years ago.

The tattoo depicts a dreamcatcher around the tree of life - a nod to his sons' Indigenous heritage. A falling leaf has Troy's name, representing him being lost. Another leaf has younger son Michael Cook's name, and the name of Mike's child will go on the third leaf. Cook hopes the image will spark conversations on his missing son, a topic he has kept at the forefront over the past two decades.

“That just shows he's so devoted, you know?” said Dakota Betts, who is like a nephew to Tom.

Betts has many tattoos and was shocked that Tom wanted one. “That, to me, says he wants people to ask him. It's a conversation about Troy … In any which way he can get any answer, he tries.”

Related:

COLD CASE: Acadia University student from Cape Breton suddenly disappeared
COLD CASE: Awareness walk being held for missing Nova Scotia man

Disappeared
As a young adult, Troy decided to move into his own apartment on Willow Street in Truro.

Troy Cook was 19 when he disappeared. He was 120 lbs, five feet six inches tall, with black hair and brown eyes. - Contributed
Troy Cook was 19 when he disappeared. He was 120 lbs, five feet six inches tall, with black hair and brown eyes. - Contributed

“I said 'No problem, I'll help you set up an apartment,'” said Cook. “He was 19 and he just want(ed) to spread his wings. You know, he had a good social life."

Troy lived there for less than a month. Being very close with Cook, he was still coming home lots to do laundry and have meals. Cook always left care packages at his place.

After Troy spent a night at home in Kemptown, Cook dropped Troy off at the apartment in Truro around 10 am on Thursday, June 11, 1998. He never saw the driveway or if Troy went through the door and continued to an appointment at the garage.

Related :

Truro Police continue search for missing Troy Cook, 17 years after disappearing
At about 10:30 am, someone made a call to Atlantic Superstore claiming to be Troy, saying he would not be able to work his shift there that evening. The employee who answered thought it was Troy but couldn't say it was with absolute certainty, notably he sounded sick and strange.

The call was made from a phone booth by the Tim Hortons on Pictou Road and Wright Avenue in Bible Hill. No security cameras captured footage.

Troy planned to meet Cook on Friday at a restaurant. When he didn't show up, the family called Atlantic Superstore and learned he hadn't checked in there.

When they couldn't find him at the apartment, either, they contacted the RCMP and were redirected to the Truro Police Service.

Cook and Betts said it would have been odd for Troy to call in sick shortly after Cook dropped him off, and Troy seemed well during his visit with family. He never mentioned plans to go anywhere.

Tom Cook and Dakota Betts are not related by blood but have developed a familial bond. Betts is a father now and knows, that like Tom, he won't stop looking for his children. - Chelsey Gould
Tom Cook and Dakota Betts are not related by blood but have developed a familial bond. Betts is a father now and knows, that like Tom, he won't stop looking for his children. - Chelsey Gould

The only thing missing from his apartment is his driver's license.

“He lived at home for 19 years, never, never in trouble, never gave me an ounce of trouble,” said Cook.

“He was only in an apartment for a month, he was still coming home.”

'Just a typical teenager'
Troy was a social butterfly who “just drew people in,” bringing girlfriends home and striking up conversations and frequenting Chevy's, a local bar.

He did not have access to a car since he was broken at home.

“Why would he go back the way we came … we timed it to walk, he couldn't walk it within that time, so he had to get a drive from somebody,” said Cook. “So, there were plans made with somebody to do something. Either he knew the person or just got acquainted.”

Cook does not believe Troy was involved in crime and thinks he could have just gotten in with the wrong person.

“If he had any kind of debt he'd come to me first … he wasn't into drugs,” said Cook. “He smoked a little weed and stuff like that. But nothing heaviest. He was just a typical teenager."

Despite the passage of time and lack of clues, Cook is insistent upon one point.

“Somebody knows something in this town,” he says.

Tom Cook recently got his first tattoo at the age of 66. A falling leaf has his son Troy's name, representing him being lost. - Contributed
Tom Cook recently got his first tattoo at the age of 66. A falling leaf has his son Troy's name, representing him being lost.

Support system
Cook is still recovering from brain tumors following surgery in 2016, when he also suffered a stroke on the operating table, as well as undergoing radiation for remaining cancer.

Sometimes it's hard to remember things and he suffers from constant headaches. He now lives in Truro after the smoke from an electrical fire ruined the belongings in his Kemptown home.

Cook was too sick to be active for the anniversary of Troy's disappearance and his birthday on June 16, but still wants to make sure Troy is not forgotten.

Betts met Cook when he was 12 through a mutual friend. Although they have no blood connection, the 27-year-old and 66-year-old Cook have developed a familial bond. It started with odd jobs like mowing the lawn, then Cook took Betts go-karting and taught him how to drive and the value of money.

“The things my parents couldn't do for me,” said Betts.

Betts is expecting his second child, and the middle name of Betts' new baby is going to be named after Tom. As a father, he knows he also will not stop searching for his child as Cook continues to do.

“I couldn't imagine being a father not doing exactly what he's doing,” he said.

Still seeking answers
Tom is dedicated to finding out what happened to his boy. When he had a car, he always kept posters inside of it and has always been open to a conversation - doing anything to raise awareness about Troy.

He makes sure to reach out to others whose loved ones have also gone missing. And in today's age, social media makes a difference, said Betts.

“I'm retired now. I'm 66. I want to find him before I'm in the ground … been over 23 years now. No wonder my head's aching.” - Tom Cook

“The best way to get out (is) if I talk somebody I don't know, and they'll start talking to people,” said Cook.

Cook thinks his son would have grown up to be an announcer or a musician, maybe even a politician today – a public face. He had a good voice and played electric guitar.

And his searching will continue in the hopes of finding some clues as to his eldest son's disappearance. All he wants is closure. Each time he hears about unidentified remains being discovered, Cook said, it drives him insane.

“I'm retired now. I'm 66. I want to find him before I'm in the ground … been over 23 years now. No wonder my head's aching.”

There is a $150,000 reward under the Nova Scotia Justice Department's major unsolved crimes program for information that leads to an arrest and conviction of those responsible for his disappearance.

Troy Cook when he disappeared:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: Five-foot-six
Weight: 120 pounds
Clothing Worn: T-shirt covered with blue shirt, light colored pants, brown deck shoes

https://www.saltwire.com/atlantic-canada/communities/cold-cases-twenty-three-years-after-his-teen-son-troy-cook-disappeared-in-truro-his-dad-is- still-searching-for-answers-100643827/

https://www.bluenoser.net/post/the-disappearance-of-troy-cook-truro Lots more information on the Troy Cook disappearance.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5077339341/ Troy Cook's cousin FB feed to find Troy Cook.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/j6zhyt/19yearold_troy_cook_was_dropped_off_at_his_truro/

https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/U8y26ua73Bw/m/Jg1BvJcQAgAJ

Profile photo of Greg Carr
Greg Carr
17:39:14 February 18, 2023
arrive
https://members.criminallawyers.ca/widget/Sys/PublicProfile/SendEmail/44163370/4523602

Message details
Message subjectGreenwood Trial.
BodyLawrence said he had never met Greenwood before and Lynds told him that
Greenwood was going along because he knew what Mersereau looked like and he would let Greenwood into the home without problem. He said the plan had also changed and that Christensen was to be killed too because she would be a witness. (Greg: Okay why didn't the Rotty freak out after its owners were shot and their baby cried? It was not leashed.)

The men then drove off in a truck to the Kennetcook River Bridge, where Lawrence said he dropped the guns over the railing. They then drove to a clearing and burned the truck and the clothes they had been wearing. (Greg: Did anyone search the water for the firearms used in the double killing? Might be Greenwood's DNA on them. If no firearms were found there it shows Mr. Lawrence to be a liar perhaps of an important part of his story.) I understand the water there is not very deep. )

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/7kg7QDd0pbU has more but its all available on the WWW.