Historic Links Between The Mafia And The Hell's Angels

Greg Carr

Feb 10, 2008, 12:44:11 AM2/10/08
Target 12 Investigators: Unusual Partnership

Updated: Feb 7, 2008 10:39 AM PST

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) -- The Target 12 Investigators take you inside
the mafia, revealing a partnership you might not expect, the mob and
outlaw motorcycle gangs.

The Target 12 Investigators uncover secrets from decades ago.
Documents shedding light on an historic partnership between the mob
and outlaw motorcycle gangs. But does that relationship still thrive?

At first glance, any relationship between the rough exterior of an
outlaw motorcycle gang member and the image of a dapper Italian
mobster may appear strange. But it's a loose partnership that has
survived for decades.

Motorcycle gangs and La Cosa Nostra; strange bedfellows in the world
of organized crime.

Supervisory Special Agent Sallet: "It's a cooperative relationship..."
Here in Rhode Island, the partnership was forged, decades ago.

Major Steven O'Donnell, Rhode Island State Police: "Raymond Patriarca
Senior pushed them aside, but had his thugs around him kind of embrace
them, where they would pay tribute."

Known simply as "The Man," Raymond Patriarca Senior ran the powerful
New England crime family, and nothing happened without his 'OK'.

Major Steven O'Donnell of the Rhode Island State Police says Patriarca
looked the other way when bikers committed crimes-of-profit, including
moving and manufacturing drugs. The Target 12 Investigators obtained a
classified DEA report from that era. In it the feds, in 1979, called
it a "marriage of convenience... It allows the [motorcycle gang] To
continue its activities without interference from organized crime and
in return pays a percentage [to the mob.]"

Supervisory Special Agent Jeffrey Sallet of the FBI Providence, says
wiseguys view outlaw biker gangs as valuable in a very specific area.

Supervisory Special Agent Sallet: "Create fear. And I think that's
something outlaw motorcycle groups specialize in, is creating fear."

Outlaw bikers were an effective tool in making someone, pay-up. But
does that relationship exist today?

Major O'Donnell: "Yes, without question."

Investigators say wiseguys still turn to outlaw bikers as a tool for
intimidation. O'Donnell cites a recent case when an associate of the
Patriarca crime family, David Achille, was caught on a police wiretap.
He was discussing the use of a Hell's Angels member for a classic
shakedown.

Major O'Donnell: "They'd have him take a ride and go see one of these
people that were affecting the bottom line at their job."

Achille was scooped up by police before anything went down. Special
Agent Sallet says for a victim of an extortion case, an outlaw biker
is a scary presence.

Supervisory Special Agent Sallet: "They advertise who they are. That's
how they generate their fear."

Advertising, like this: gang jackets, patches, tattoos. These pictures
are part of a federal criminal case against Jeffrey Dillon. A man the
government says is the head of the Fall River motorcycle gang The
Sidewinders.

Dillon is facing charges for weapons possession and intent to deal
drugs. Prosecutors are using the photographs of Dillon's "one percent"
tattoo, as evidence. O'Donnell says the tattoo boasts they are the one
percent of biker's that proudly, break the law.

Major O'Donnell: "That puts you in a higher regard in the biker world,
which is a warped regard."

The U.S. Attorneys office hasn't linked Dillon to any faction of the
Patriarca crime family. Dillon's defense attorney Jack Cicilline, says
his client is an avid hunter, and that Dillon was unaware as a
convicted felon, he was not allowed to possess firearms.

Dillon's trial is set to begin next month. O'Donnell is quick to point
out there is a world of difference between the everyday motorcycle
enthusiast and those considered an outlaw. He says the bad guys
represent about one percent of the biker population.

To know more about this partnership, including an extensive interview
with investigators about outlaw motorcycle gangs watch the extended
video within this web page.

http://www.wpri.com/global/story.asp?s=7825221&ClientType=Printable
also has two videos on this subject.

In Toronto a Hell's Angel and a member of the mob took part in a
botched killing at a submarine shop that left a innocent woman
crippled.
http://groups.google.ca/group/van.general/browse_frm/thread/8cd040f089536d15/3abb5ed41d66afd2?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#3abb5ed41d66afd2

In NYC they started out as gofers for the Mafia and hired thugs but
quickly took over much of their business.

HA
is involved with
extortion, homicide, kidnapping, prostitution, meth and cocaine
dealing, rape, armed robbery and motorcycle theft and child
pornography
as well as phony currency and witness intimidation and obstruction of
justice. They have been known to bribe and scare law enforcement
officers and judges into doing their bidding. These ppl must be
rooted
out of the Cdn justice system. Two judges have actually done their
job
and declared HAMC a criminal org and the Victoria Times-Colonist is
calling for it to be banned as a terrorist org.
"The Hells Angels should be treated as a domestic terror organization.
We should encourage those who make and enforce our laws in their
efforts to eradicate them."
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/comment/story.html?id=517a2096-953a-4ea3-9507-ee3c5e8d39e2

The White Rock chapter Sgt.Of Arms, Villy Roy Lynnerup, recently was
arrested for trying to board an airplane at YVR
with a loaded firearm. Was probably going to crash the plane into the
Downtown courthouse or hold the passengers hostage in exchange for
the
release of Moms Boucher and all imprisoned full patch members. All
the
Hell's Angels, their supporters, associates etc. should be imprisoned
for twenty years
their children put in foster care and their assets seized.
Ppl are trying to get HAMC listed as a terrorist org. If you support
this
then write letters to editors of local newspapers and your local MP.
As well John Les the solicitor-general of BC has advocated banning
the wearing of gang colours such as biker patches in bars. Since HA
is
known to frequent Brandi’s and the Cecil and has links to
various bars in BC that would be an improvement. The gang has a
history of intimidating
bartenders, infiltrating unions involved in the bar industry, beating
and killing strippers and beating customers to death at random for no
reason. Contact your MLA as well as the local media and tell them you
want this implemented sooner rather than later.
VPD is appealing again for info about the homicide of Maria Yvette
Monzon who was shot dead on the westside of Vancouver. She was killed
by HA but the police have never stated that. There is a reward.

Colleen Reiter (Ryder?) of Surrey was killed by HAMC but the RCMP
refuse to confirm this.

We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.

Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-xlbDzVbQ I Like Big Bibles

Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire (Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me and said he had it
but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl.