1-905-413-8531 Phoned Twice In Two Minutes Left Message. Two Minutes Later No Caller ID Called. A Text Msg 1-647-383-2355 Left The Same Message Voicemail.amr A Minute Later. An Unknown Caller Has Left You A Voicemail.

Gregory Carr

Feb 4, 2022, 7:13:15 PM2/4/22
Female voice told me to call her office I didn't. Call display said it was from Markham, Ont.

HomeFree Phone Number LookupOver 30 Million Comments!
9054138531 / 905-413-8531
17 Free Results for 9054138531
ProtectorNov 10, 2015A lady called from this number asking for my date of birth. I asked her whom she was with a just kept saying Asglow. I asked her what that was and she stated she couldn't give me any information until I identified myself. I kept asking her the same question and finally she got angry with me and hung up.
Do not give out your information!
----------
Reported from Calgary, Alberta.

Abusive Post? --- Post a Comment
PBAug 31, 2015Scam phishing for personal info. Caller was a *** lady deliberately mumbling to any of my questions while reading questions from a script quite clearly
----------
Reported from Montreal, Quebec.

Abusive Post?
AnonymousJul 20, 2015This lady that calls you from this number is not clear of who she is and is secretive and you cannot understand her when she is talking when you ask her any questions, but she asks you for information yet not clea, I have no debts due , my credit is perfect so be aware ofthis number they are looking for info you don't need to provide.as soon as i told them off and hung up seconds later the number calls again told them off and hung up. so consider this harassmentfrom that number if you know credit score and get a copy of it as I did you have nothing to worry about .
----------
Reported from Richmond Hill, Ontario.

Abusive Post?

LorieJul 20, 2015Got a call from this number, and wasn't clear on speaking who she was, sounded muffled when I asked who this was, so I told them to piss off, and quit phoning honestly my credit is awesome and I have nothing in collections , so be aware of this phone scam going around it is bogus.and not true.
----------
Reported from Edmonton, Alberta.

Abusive Post?
AnonymousAug 5, 2014Global Credit & Collections
----------
Reported from Burnaby, British Columbia.

Abusive Post?

https://checkwhocalled.com/phone-number/1-905-413-8531

All Comments (4)
Anonymous
Anonymous
Nov 30, 2018 09:28 AM | Rate Comment0Report as inappropriate | Reply to
ASTRO- COLLECTION AGENCY

Caller:
CLAYTON ALLEN- EXTREMELY RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL
Anonymous
Anonymous
Nov 30, 2018 09:25 AM | Rate Comment0Report as inappropriate | Reply to
CLAYTON ALLEN- AGRESSIVE AND THREATENING

Caller:
CLAYTON ALLEN- AGRESSIVE
Anonymous
Anonymous
Feb 13, 2018 10:50 AM | Rate Comment0Report as inappropriate | Reply to
Angry threats

Caller:
Astro
M1Speeder
M1Speeder
Nov 17, 2015 09:53 AM | Rate Comment0Report as inappropriate | Reply to
Collection for outstanding medical dedt.

Caller:
Global Credit & Collection

https://www.everycaller.com/phone-number/1-905-413-8535/

https://scamcallers.com/pn-905-413-8531

647-383-2355
Caller Name:
Free Lookup
Caller ID:
Wireless Caller
Complaint Level

LowMediumHigh
92 User Complaints
Caller Name
648-383-2355
37
Canada Workers Compensation (WCB)
1
Revenue Canada, Lawyer Office, Police Department
1
Caller Type
Scammer/Fraudster
49
Telemarketer
17
Prank Caller
3
Debt Collector
2
Inconnu
2
https://www.callercenter.com/647-383-2355.html
(Greg: It is a crime company number.)

Caller ID for (647) 383-2355:
Wireless Caller
About (647) 383-**** Phone Numbers
Cell Phone
Near Toronto, Ontario
Issued by Bell Mobility
While 6473832355 was originally issued with the info above, the owner of the phone number (647) 383-2355 may have transferred it through a process called porting.

User Complaints for (647) 383-2355

Caller type: Unknown

Someone named Tracy left a message on my cell phone asking another person named Ashley if she and a third person named Jessie could come into work because the "office was short staffed." Sounds like a call center, but you would think that a Toronto based call center would at least know the correct phone numbers of their employees and not leave numbers on a cell phone based in Sault Ste. Marie. Annoying. I tried to call back but a message said this number has no voicemail. I am on the Do Not Call list, and I find this extremely annoying.

- Debbie
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +30

[Reply] April 10, 2017
Caller type: Unknown

Leaves voicemail, when i check there is no message

This has been happening about 3 to 4 times per day

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +21

[Reply] October 28, 2014
Caller type: Unknown

The recording says I own money to tax revenue and if we don't call back they will send the police...
These scammers should be in jail!

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +14

[Reply] March 19, 2018

Caller name: Revenue Canada, Lawyer office, Police Department

Caller type: Unknown

This number 647-383-2355 keeps calling me 2-3 times a day since November 2018. I blocked the number but I still get phone calls. Sometimes there is just voice message from "Revenue Canada", "Police Department" or "Lawyers Office". Very ennoying !!!!!

- anonymus
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +12

[Reply] September 10, 2019
Caller name: RBC

Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

This number calls my cell phone 4-5 times a day I have blocked this number now it just goes straight to voicemail. I am very irritated and I want it to stop. With all the technology that is out there and I am unable to stop this one harassing phone caller .. Maybe too much time on there hands go get a job!!!!

- Percy
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +8

[Reply] January 24, 2020
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

A lady "Emily Myers, agent 3941" left me a message claiming I need to call 202 932 0048 to finish my application for a student loan.

I saw someone report this exact same thing from the exact same Emily Myers on so-called.us aswell. Total scam

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +5

[Reply] July 1, 2020
Caller type: Unknown

647-383-2355 hatched my call forwarding.

- Bill
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +4

[Reply] July 5, 2019
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

This number has called 14 times now, according to search engines its a bell mobility number, finally today I recieved a (female) leave a voicemail at 8:30am saying it was "critical" that I call "Mr. Dubois" at extension 124 before 4:30pm.

When I called the number at (around 7pm) that night and got a voicemail with the same french girl (who left my message) identify the voicemail as "Mr Dubois" from "TC Canada"

For the record I left a message telling them if nessessary to leave a voicemail with more information if he issue if its imporant, ill turn off my ringer tonight and see what tomorrow brings...

I suspect this is some type of scam using bells number to lure people, both numbers suggest these are either telemarkers or collections....

I am on the no call list I wish these people would stop calling & send a letter in the mail atleast then I can shred it and get some satisfaction!

- akamolik
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +4

[Reply] January 3, 2019
Caller type: Unknown

New cell phone, ever day about 8 pm leaves a voice mail, I do not even bother to check it out.

- anon
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +4

[Reply] August 1, 2013
Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

This number has called me for year's at lest twice a month. Don't know who it is. They don't know me. Would love to know company name. Have put number on facebook as a scam. What else can be done to stop them? Will the police help stop harassment?

- Marilyn
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +3

[Reply] February 4, 2021
Caller name: Chinese speaking

Caller type: Telemarketer

Music on the background, Chinese talking, I hang up

- Gus
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +3

[Reply] July 2, 2020
Caller type: Unknown

A bunch of no good losers it appears! Lol I wish they get a life or real job & stop getting on my nerves... Idots!!!??

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +3

[Reply] May 3, 2020
Someone named Tracy left a message on my cell phone asking another person named Ashley if she and a third person named Jessie could come into work because the "office was short staffed." Sounds like a call center, but you would think that a Toronto based call center would at least know the correct phone numbers of their employees and not leave numbers on a cell phone based in Sault Ste. Marie. Annoying. I tried to call back but a message said this number has no voicemail. I am on the Do Not Call list, and I find this extremely annoying.

Caller type: Unknown

Generally long distance calls from unknown numbers/people are a scam. They call in hopes you will call back, if you do call back, you incur long distance charges and the original caller receives a percentage of those long distance charges.

When you receive one of these calls, block and report it.

- John
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +3

[Reply] March 28, 2020
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Unknown

I cannot remove this number from my mobile phone. It will not allow me to delete its permanetly in my phone message centre. Bell Mobility needs to address this type of abuse!!
I think its a charge I am being billed for every month on my message centre.

- Janice
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +3

[Reply] March 3, 2018
Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

Calls repeatedly and leaves annoying voice mail about a cruise, more scam c**p. Bell Mobility should put a stop to it

- G. Weideman
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +3

[Reply] December 8, 2013
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Unknown

My LG phone doesn't ring but it beeps that I've got a voice message but there's no call log for this number. The number is stuck on my Home page of the phone and I can't get it off. Most recent time was 2020-04-17.

- Beverley
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +2

[Reply] April 19, 2020
Caller type: Unknown

It is a scam or wtf...Bell's Application (IOS Apple) automatically dials this number when wish to listen to my voicemail...

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +2

[Reply] December 6, 2019
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Unknown

they keep calling. leave voice msg, but i don't listen to it.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +2

[Reply] May 9, 2018
Caller type: Unknown

Keeps calling my number multiple times a day. Have blocked it so it goes straight to voicemail. Want it to STOP!!!!

- Anon
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +2

[Reply] July 20, 2017
Caller type: Unknown

they called me at 00:49 nomessage left

- daniel
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +2

[Reply] March 30, 2014
Caller type: Unknown

This number belongs to Bell Message service...voice mail for unheard calls.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +2

[Reply] July 23, 2013
Caller type: Unknown

I didnt call since iwas to go online & claim a prize

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +2

[Reply] August 13, 2012
Caller type: Unknown

Threats

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] July 14, 2020
Caller type: Unknown

A bunch of no good losers it appears! Lol I wish they get a life or real job & stop getting on my nerves... Idots!!!??

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] May 3, 2020
Caller name: Service Canada

Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

Left a message on my cell phone.
Said my SIN no longer valid as there is suspicious activity on it. Press 1 to find out more.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] February 18, 2020
Caller type: Unknown

So annoying..... This number is on my "reject" list, but I still get voicemail and wants me to open a file which I did not. Twice it has interrupted me while I was on the phone and shut my connection to the person I was speaking to.....
This is serious.... I could be calling 911 !!!!

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] January 10, 2020
Caller type: Unknown

The person left a message IN FRENCH. I am not bilingual and therefore I know this person is a scammer/telemarket

- Willow
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] October 7, 2019
Caller name: Dock Cleaning Servide

Caller type: Unknown

Male with similar Indian asking if I needed dock cleaning service. Called at least 3 times in the last couple of weeks. The time before a woman did the call.

- Marc Chabot
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] July 16, 2019
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Unknown

Just keeps calling me on my cell phone every day some times twice a day.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] June 2, 2019
Caller type: Unknown

Getting calls from this number. Don't know who they are. (Markham Ontario cell phone number through Bell Mobile) My phone always says I have a message from them but there is never any message when I check. Very annoying - now blocked. Why can't these people get jobs like the rest of the world?

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] December 19, 2017
Caller type: Unknown

This number calls leaves message...when I try to read message there is none...tried to call the number back it says this person don't subscribe to voice mail....this as to stop

- ????
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] November 3, 2016
Caller name: Insurance firm

Caller type: Telemarketer

Call received on 2014-06-14. Didn't listen for the second time. Call deleted today.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] July 31, 2014
Caller type: Unknown

Called me twice today. Left me text message to call them back. Never did. Annoyed by it.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No +1

[Reply] June 2, 2014
Caller name: Canada Workers Compensation (WCB)

Caller type: Appointment Reminder

This was WCB (Canadian Workers Compensation) so it's not a fake number or scam

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] January 31, 2022
Caller type: Unknown

Getting very upset now, wish this place would stop calling both my cell and home numbers!! I have no idea how my cell number was obtained.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] November 18, 2021
Caller type: Survey

Keep on calling non-stop !

- Dangenoir
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] November 14, 2021
Caller type: Unknown

Hung up after I tried screening the call. Didn't even say anything. Definitely some sort of scam.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] November 8, 2021
Caller type: Debt Collector

endless calls from 647-383-2355, calling for a non existent company
I have blocked the #, they still keep calling and leaving messages. So tired of these calls

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] November 5, 2021
Caller type: Inconnu

Bell occupez vous de cette affaire ou je vais aller chez Rogers

- Le coursier
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] October 25, 2021
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Unknown

Anyone know whos number this is ? All my missed calls are getting forwarded to this number and i just changed my number .....

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] October 19, 2021
Generally long distance calls from unknown numbers/people are a scam. They call in hopes you will call back, if you do call back, you incur long distance charges and the original caller receives a percentage of those long distance charges.

When you receive one of these calls, block and report it.

Caller type: Unknown

People don't pay long distance anymore ?

- Justin R
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] September 30, 2021
Caller type: Prison/Jail Collect Call

Acting as border services saying there is illegal things in my shipment.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] August 10, 2021
Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

This person' has been sending a recording message to me for more than 10 year's, sometimes 2 to 3 time's a day. Today Sunday August 8 2021 first call 7:00 am then again at 10:15 am maybe more today. This comes through even when blocked. Totally sick of it. Thinking of leaving Bell and husband too. This is not what Bell should allow a consumer to do, harassing people

- Marilyn
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] August 8, 2021
Caller type: Unknown

Leaves voice mails

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] August 1, 2021
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Unknown

They call several time a week. Doesn't ring, just goes straight to voicemail and my phone pings that there is a voicemail.
Tried blocking but continues to happen.
i don not listen to the voice messages

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] June 22, 2021
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

THIS NEEDS TO STOP !!!

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] June 8, 2021
I received this called, then bell charges me for it

Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

I gave them my work address as the local police station and their phone number, after that the calls stopped. It gets them off your back and if enough people do it maybe the RCMP will see it's a serious issue.
Best of luck.

- Stephen
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] May 20, 2021
Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster

this number appears on my cell phone and I can't get it deleted. I don't listen to any voice mail and then after a few days it disappears from my front screen. Then a few days later it appears again. Very very annoying.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] May 12, 2021
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Unknown

I get a call from this number left on my voice mail every day. There is silence and then a hang up. I wish to file a complaint and have this stopped. I have blocked the number but it still goes through to my voicemail. Twice I have heard someone say hello before it clicks off.

- Anonymous
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

[Reply] March 30, 2021
Caller name: 648-383-2355

Caller type: Unknown

Calls on the weekend evenings.

- bb
Canada
Was this comment helpful? Yes No

Activity for 9054138531
Telephone Comments Timestamp
9054138531 Marked Not Safe by IP address : 2022-02-05
70.71.13#.##7 00:09:57
9054138531 Marked Not Safe by IP address : 2021-05-31
198.52.1#4##75 17:59:35
9054138531 Marked Not Safe by IP address : 2016-02-23
207.6.54#4## 21:05:28
9054138531 Marked Not Safe by IP address : 2016-02-23
207.6.54#4## 21:04:33
9054138531 Marked Not Safe by IP address : 2015-11-26
99.234.2#5##27 22:01:34
9054138531 Marked Not Safe by IP address : 2015-11-24
173.33.2#4##21 23:02:26
9054138531 Marked Not Safe by IP address : 2015-09-03
70.28.14#5## 15:43:25
9054138531 Marked Not Safe by IP address : Scam phishing for personal info. Caller was a retarded lady deliberately mumbling to any of my questions while reading questions from a script quite clearly. 2015-08-31
174.138.#1##202 22:59:51
9054138531 Marked Not Safe by IP address : 2015-08-05
66.49.23#.##6 13:44:06
9054138531 Marked Safe Caller by IP address : 2015-08-05
66.49.23#.##6 11:09:22
https://www.okcaller.com/9054138531

Are you receiving multiple calls from one of the numbers below? Most likely, you are being contacted by a Collection Agency called Global Credit and Collection. Global is located in Williamsvillem, NY which is where one might find a great number of collection agencies. Global has been alleged to have violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act by calling third parties and disclosing the debt, calling consumers that are known to be represented by an attorney, calling consumers multiple times in a single day, and implying to the consumer that they have committed a crime. This conduct violates the law and entitles the victim to damages of up to $1,000 plus attorneys fees and costs.

You can can defend these rights if you feel you’ve been harassed or abused by Global Credit and Collection. Call the lawyers at SmithMarco, P.C., where we will use our experience in thousands of debt collection cases to defend your rights. For more information, contact us for a free case review today.

Global Credit and Collection uses the following telephone numbers:

8665775827, 8005634929, 5163001273, 8772341838, 9054801364, 8773373836, 7863503926, 8663498538, 8663502950, 8566899148, 8668728399, 9054138709, 3603505282, 4079650600, 8669155210, 8772341834, 9196482979, 6042292694, 8772959643, 9054801366, 9054801396, 9054138639, 9054138644, 9054138733, 9054801383, 8778765762, 8773423271, 9054138628, 8773301815, 9054138516, 8667653921, 9054138576, 9054801365, 8662771877, 8664702739, 9054801341, 9054793334, 9054138706, 9054801385, 9054138553, 8772342310, 8669155209, 9085175879, 9054138789, 2253411136, 9054138624, 9054801354, 9054138500, 8663501405, 8663507727, 9054138660, 2128883150, 8642980548, 8772417841, 8662629537,

[...]

https://protectingconsumerrights.com/debt-collection-problems/debt-collection-agencies/global-credit-and-collection/

You think I owe you money take me to court.

Loose Cannon

Feb 5, 2022, 9:27:05 AM2/5/22
On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:13:15 PM UTC-5, gregorycarrit...@gmail.com wrote:
> Female voice told me to call her office I didn't. Call display said it was from Markham, Ont.

Of course you didn't; it was a female. Had it been the voice of a young man, you'd have called back immediately. Your gayness is evident to all.

Şanslı Kişi

Mar 25, 2022, 3:04:24 AM3/25/22
5 Şubat 2022 Cumartesi tarihinde saat 17:27:05 UTC+3 itibarıyla Loose Cannon şunları yazdı:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:13:15 PM UTC-5, gregorycarrit...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Female voice told me to call her office I didn't. Call display said it was from Markham, Ont.
> >
> Of course you didn't; it was a female. Had it been the voice of a young man, you'd have called back immediately. Your gayness is evident to all.
9959956804 Marked Unknown by IP address 2##196.168.33 19/01/2022 Visakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh , India
4314844800 Marked Safe by IP address 8##15.110.118 18/01/2022 Schwarzach im Pongau , Salzburg , Austria
9130852589 Marked Not Safe by IP address 1##193.243.138 18/01/2022 Pune , Maharashtra , India
4314844800 Marked Not Safe by IP address 1##202.149.56 18/01/2022 Sankt Pölten , Lower Austria , Austria
8281089444 Marked Safe by IP address 1##218.42.196 17/01/2022 Cadereyta Jimenez , Nuevo León , Mexico
7011999103 Marked Unknown by IP address 2##48.214.122 17/01/2022 Gangnam-gu , Seoul , South Korea
6943109550 Marked Not Safe by IP address 9##4.68.233 16/01/2022 Athens , Attica , Greece
9326569388 Marked Safe by IP address 4##07.76.20 16/01/2022 Pune , Maharashtra , India
3924745358 Marked Not Safe by IP address 5##.232.33 15/01/2022 , , Italy
8112708836 Marked Safe by IP address 2##68.140.20 15/01/2022 , , Mexico
7975189254 Marked Unknown by IP address 2##68.140.20 14/01/2022 , ,
8921365038 Marked Not Safe by IP address 1##203.72.77 14/01/2022 Thrissur , Kerala , India
3378887000 Marked Not Safe by IP address 7##1.157.28 13/01/2022 Eunice , Louisiana , United States
4184092104 Marked Unknown by IP address 2##22.220.206 13/01/2022 Sept-Iles , Quebec , Canada
2405130283 Marked Safe by IP address 1##26.165.250 13/01/2022 Carlsbad , California , United States
7902533866 Marked Safe by IP address 1##213.7.63 13/01/2022 Jakarta , Jakarta , Indonesia
7379451561 Marked Safe by IP address 1##164.240.75 13/01/2022 Pune , Maharashtra , India
7065118237 Marked Safe by IP address 2##1.1.18 13/01/2022 Malappuram , Kerala , India
8818065113 Marked Not Safe by IP address 1##18.236.5 13/01/2022 Sydney , New South Wales , Australia
8696942751 Marked Safe by IP address 1##209.14.33 12/01/2022 Monclova , Coahuila , Mexico
Reverse Phone Lookup
Phone Scams:
Phone scams are a serious threat these days as more and more people are becoming increasingly dependent on smart phones. They are used to not only manage their contacts but also their financial information. This has made us sitting targets for phone scammers. According to reports, the incidents of phone scamming have quadrupled since 2015 and this only takes into account the complaints that have been actually registered by people.

Although, financial organizations and governments are trying to spread awareness among people about phone scamming but the condition has not improved much. The scammers are continuously coming up with new techniques of tricking innocent people of their money.

In the coming paragraphs we will discuss about the various perspectives of phone scamming and what threat they pose to us. We will also discuss about the ways to avoid being scammed and where we can go for help in the event of any mis-happening.

Dangerous Things People Can Do With Your Phone Number:
There are many easy ways to get hold of your phone number. Fake calls, social media profiles, blogs etc are some of the many ways that can be used to get hold of your phone number. You must be thinking, that ‘What is the big deal about it’? Well, the way these people use your mobile number, will scare you. Here are a few methods used by scammers to trick you, if they have your phone number:

1 - Fake MMS message with an embedded virus: They can send a fake MMS message on your phone that carries a virus that quickly gains root access (Windows, Android or IOS). The virus then quietly starts phishing out your data. It also starts corrupting your files from within. Overall, your data is compromised and your phone starts getting ripped off from within.
2 - Phone Lock: We have already read how they can implant a virus in our phone. There have also been instances when they are able to completely lock your phone down with all the sensitive information inside. They then ask for ransom, generally in terms of Bitcoin (as the buyer and seller stay relatively anonymous on both sides due to the block chain technology), to unlock your mobile phone. However, there have been instances where people have paid the ransom and their phones or computers never got unlocked. They ended up losing their data anyways.
3 - Spoofing: Spoofing, in general, is a fraudulent or malicious practice in which communication is sent from an unknown source disguised as a source known to the receiver. Spoofing is most prevalent in communication mechanisms that lack a high level of security. Any mobile number can be spoofed and can then be used to launch a DOS attack on other websites. Similar cyber attacks can also be carried out where your mobile number will be one among the many carriers of the attack, without you even knowing about it. This is dangerous as you can get into a serious mess without any knowledge or involvement.
4 - LAN hacking: Mobile number can also be used in a sophisticated way to hack your LAN connection. Just imagine the amount of damage that can be done by controlling your internet connection.
5 - Harassing/Stalking: This is another common misuse of your mobile number. Scammers can search your social media profile through your mobile number (if you have shared it on your profile). Through it they can gather a lot of your personal information, your friends, your family, profession, address, photos etc. These information can then be used to Harass you or Stalk you on social media and also over your phone. They know a lot about you, your family, your friends and they know how to contact you. Well, this can sometimes really get ugly.
6 - Mobile Search Engine
Why They’re Calling You:
Now let’s discuss about some of the most dangerous motives of Cell Phone Scammers and why they are calling you? If you are not aware, you may be their next victim.

1 - Phone Cloning: Criminals may steal your cell phone number through the various ways discussed above. They can then set up a new phone with that number and receive all your calls and text messages. They will virtually be sharing your phone with you. They can also contact your friends on your behalf and can send messages to your contacts. Through your phone, they can access all your saved photos, documents and passwords. They can then gain virtual access to your social media accounts and bank accounts.
There have been multiple reports of such scams all around the World. The scammers collect information about you through your social media accounts and they already have access to your phone. They then call your mobile service provider and request for service change. They can also contact your credit card company and request for change of details. As they already have access to your email as well (through your phone), they can get around 2FA (two factor authentication) emails. All this can have a devastating impact on your personal and financial life.

2 - Scam your family and friends: As the criminals already have access to your phone, they can send fake messages or make calls to your contacts and ask them for financial assistance. They can dupe them in your name, thereby bringing unwanted social embarassment to you.
3 - Fake calls in the name of bank or Credit Card Company: The scammers also make fake calls on your number, saying that they are calling on behalf of the bank or the credit card company. They then scare you by saying that your card or account is blocked. Then they ask you for your personal details to unblock your card.
4 - Exploit Innocence: Another reason why they are calling you may be simply because they want to exploit you innocence into tricking you off your money.
Signs of a Scam:
Fake calls carry some of the most common signs of a scam. Every day we receive many promotional text messages and some phone calls promoting some stuff. Scammers try to tap into our psychology and do a few things that form a common trait of scam calls. Some such signals are as follows:

1 - Call comes but no one responds: This is basically a confirmation call that you are the owner of that number.
2 - Rush through the sales pitch: The scam callers will generally rush through their sales pitch, committing and promising a lot many things along the way. They do so in order to confuse you. They will not give you time to think or question. Even if you put up a query, they will be happy to respond. They can even tell you about a fake website or show you testimonials that are all set up to provide a legit environment. They will be very persuasive and consistent with their efforts.
3 - The callers will present you with an attractive Ponzi scheme with a ‘rags to riches’ testimonial. The scheme will be too good to ignore and will be portrayed in a way that it suits your needs the best. They will try to convince you on all fronts and address all your queries. They also talk in a friendly and helpful way to weaken our reasoning and fill us with trust and emotions. Their sales pitch will promise prosperity and a great lifestyle for you and your family. It will tickle all your hidden desires and wishes. You will not be able to say ‘No’ to them.
4 - Their focus will be to get your credit card or account details. They may also ask you for your email id and other personal information that they can use against you.
The above mentioned are the most common signs of a scam. They should immediately ring your alarms when you receive a fake call. All the above tricks are aimed at promising you with money and prosperity. Logically thinking, if anyone really knew the ‘trick to be rich’, they would not be desperate enough to share it with you. They would be busy minting money for themselves. If the World would have been so fair, no one would be poor today. Have you ever heard of Bill Gates or Warren Buffet calling people to share their secret or strategies with them? This just never happens.

Always remember, there is no such thing as ‘get rich quick’ in this world. This may happen with a few really lucky people, but everyone is not lucky. There is no other way to make money other than hard or smart work.

Name And Address
Number Full Name About Date
9827024390 Subhash Chand Get me new sim card for my mobile number this number contact please 9812037531 call back urgent 01/01/2022
7975189254 Frank Darly This phone number belongs to me. It is the company number and is used for customers. 18/12/2021
7209989610 Brandi Mancha I'm me thats it shf dtf lonely lier cheater 25/01/2021
0982880559 urji jemal About call forward and sms cellular data 03/11/2020
0919946561 Pradeep k c I dont no where is my phone. Please find the location 25/10/2020
0919946561 Pradeep k c I dont no where is this phone. Please verify this phone lication 25/10/2020
5246229881 Ines silva ortega Registro de uvicasion perdí mi celular y quiero rastrearlo 14/10/2020
0775926190 Kerrin Watkins I’m not sure if I wanna add to you or anything I trust your all time factors 27/09/2020
0775926190 Kerrin Watkins I’m not sure if I wanna add to you or anything I trust your all time factors 27/09/2020
5537176810 GABRIEL ORTIZ JOVEN ESTUDANTE, HIJO DE MADRE SOLTERA DE NOMBRE ELSA GABRIELA ORTIZ SANTIN 22/09/2020
9647824946 Haval Khdir Omar My name is haval, Iam student at university of zakho in General Science Department. +9647824946533 10/09/2020
9647824946 Haval Khdir Omar My name is haval, Iam student at university of zakho in General Science Department. +9647824946533 10/09/2020
0759243310 diron krish mobile missing i want my mobile may sjbd. bdkdomal kiy slu biiekl behaigna bhulabsue nsjsikabh 18/08/2020
0759243310 diron krish mobile missing i want my mobile may sjbd. bdkdomal kiy slu biiekl behaigna bhulabsue nsjsikabh 18/08/2020
0316238105 🇳 🇴 🇴 🇷  🇦 🇱 🇮  🇮  🇦 🇲  🇸 🇹 🇺 🇩 🇪 🇳 🇹  🇦 🇳 🇩  🇮  🇦 🇲  🇸 🇪 🇦 🇷 🇨 🇭 🇮 🇳 🇬  🇲 🇾  🇫 🇷 🇮 🇳 🇩 🇸  17/08/2020
0772445764 Agustine bosire It was stolen with the phone and the number is being used 16/08/2020
0772445764 Agustine bosire It was stolen with the phone and the number is being used 16/08/2020
3101137150 Akhlaq khan Retired officer bmasnjsjsksksjdjdkdjdjdbznznznznzmzznnzbzhqoqop11p191u1u 1pqpabbsnsbzbz x isbbsbss 16/08/2020
6257219280 Arul Iskandar Hilang handphonenya sekitar Cibadak Sukabumi 14/08/2020
0327190500 Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort 29/07/2020

Source : https://www.hocalls.com/

Andrea Rossi

Apr 21, 2022, 4:50:01 AM4/21/22
That text message number 1-647-383-2355 has a real long history: https://www.tellows.com/num/6473832355
It has been reported about 8 years ago. Anyway, just do not call them back or reply, it will just get worse. Block the numbers if you are bothered.

Ace Ventura

Apr 21, 2022, 12:07:57 PM4/21/22
If total deadbeat Gweg Carr paid his iffin bills he WOULDN'T have bill collectors phoning him all the time.

Loose Cannon

Apr 21, 2022, 4:25:37 PM4/21/22
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:07:55 -0700 (PDT), Ace Ventura
<drsto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 1:50:01 AM UTC-7, Andrea Rossi wrote:
>> On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 8:04:24 AM UTC+1, ?ansl? Ki?i wrote:
>> > 5 ?ubat 2022 Cumartesi tarihinde saat 17:27:05 UTC+3 itibar?yla Loose Cannon ?unlar? yazd?:
>> > 0316238105 ???????? ?????? ?? ???? ?????????????? ?????? ?? ???? ?????????????????? ???? ???????????? 17/08/2020
>> > 0772445764 Agustine bosire It was stolen with the phone and the number is being used 16/08/2020
>> > 0772445764 Agustine bosire It was stolen with the phone and the number is being used 16/08/2020
>> > 3101137150 Akhlaq khan Retired officer bmasnjsjsksksjdjdkdjdjdbznznznznzmzznnzbzhqoqop11p191u1u 1pqpabbsnsbzbz x isbbsbss 16/08/2020
>> > 6257219280 Arul Iskandar Hilang handphonenya sekitar Cibadak Sukabumi 14/08/2020
>> > 0327190500 Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort Michel Sort 29/07/2020
>> >
>> > Source : https://www.hocalls.com/
>> That text message number 1-647-383-2355 has a real long history: https://www.tellows.com/num/6473832355
>> It has been reported about 8 years ago. Anyway, just do not call them back or reply, it will just get worse. Block the numbers if you are bothered.
>
>If total deadbeat Gweg Carr paid his iffin bills he WOULDN'T have bill collectors phoning him all the time.

No doubt it's a collection agency. If he spent more of his welfare
check and food stamps on the things it was intended for, instead of
drugs and his transvestite lifestyle, he wouldn't be having this
problem.

Gregory Carr

Apr 24, 2022, 9:14:09 PM4/24/22
Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Another off-topic post by Susan Cohen aka NEMO aka loose cannon a chronic liar and idiot a failed immigrant.
Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles. Also is using this email efbe...@gmx.com https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/gmx.com#:~:text=Overview,activity%20and%20customer%20service%20problems. GMX gets atrocious ratings guess the anonymous posting coward is desperate for a server. ahttps://support.gmx.com/contact-us/contact-us.html they don't want to read about scams originating from their email service. https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/gmx-mail/customer-service.html (855) 461-6058 supposedly their phone number. GMX is a subsidiary of United Internet AG, a stock-listed company in Germany. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMX_Mail is this German company supporting racism and hatred of Jews and nazism? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMX_Mail they also own mail.com. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/gmx-com/people according to this they only have 4 employees. Mike Mundt
Chief Executive Officer
Executive
Management
1 email found
Allen Lee
Board Member
Non-Management
Operations
1 email found

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-mundt-12718762/ Here is the CEO of GMX.com Linked In account if you want to contact him about the off-topic posts of the nazi Gordon Radavitch efbe...@gmx.com. Mr. Mundt also has a 2nd LinkedIn account. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-mundt-66641685/

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
ab...@uk.tiscali.com
,
ab...@tiscali.com

Wed., Mar. 17 at 6:24 a.m.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen. He also hates Asians.

Your refusal to cut off his service might result in legal action against your firm since he is too poor to sue.

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime contact these ppl to get Gordon Radavich deported back to rural backwater Serbia.

Contact the Member at their Westminster address.
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
Phone: 020 7219 4711
Email: kevin.f...@parliament.uk This person is responsible for immigration and deportations so contact him to get the vile Gordon Radavich deported from whence he came. Unlike in Canada and the USA that post isn't a Cabinet Post which is odd.

You have such a empty, vacant life you read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavich is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or left guard.
You pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

All Nazis Must Hang. The Only Good Nazi Is A Dead One.

Glad Earl J Weber the Louisiana pedophile is dead Gordon Radavich lauded him on USENET. Neither of them ever had a child or did it with a even an average woman. Weber never saw a woman over 10 naked that's how fat catholics do it the poorest state in America. Both were/are chronic liars and totally racist against Blacks and dumber than the slime from a snail. Both lost the war they were involved in.

Gordon Radavich is from Serbia a Slav a Untermensch.

Even Hitler looked down on slavs! LOL

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944