Hope BC And Chilliwack BC Report Feb. 17 2024. Way To Go To Whoever Removed The Garbage And Stuff By Tim Horton's. Lloyd Robinson, 40, The Red Van Guy Charged With 2nd Degree Murder Of Jonathan Bulloch. H.A. Stuff.

GregCarr

Feb 17, 2024, 5:22:09 PMFeb 17
Had a insomnia walk last night two hours ate breakfast at Tim Horton's fast service no lock to the clean washroom the group of Indo guy's going to work at 4 AM looked like the happiest ppl in Canada. For some reason the cable box on my TV died it tried to reboot hours later but failed. The old homeless spot next door has been totally cleaned up way to go to whoever did that.

When I came home some bare shaven assed White guy was running around his place with the curtains on he is there with another White guy the place is right by the vehicle entrance.

10:45 AM today RY-1532 pick up Coast Hotel by entrance 2 adults one a older female smoking black hair 3 young children one a female seemed to be on drugs maybe 8 years old. They walked to the truck from the street a few blocks away so might not be staying at the hotel the truck had its engine on but did not move for 5 minutes as I walked on.

64066 First Ave a stop work order on the house red city sign. Next door is a cool house with an inscription on the gate and a red British telephone booth by the garage it is a heritage house that is in great shape just awesome.

Saw a White chick with a Crooks t shirt in Hope 6th Ave. maybe 14 years old first time I have seen such a shirt in Hope her female friend said I was going to be knocked out I loudly told them they would be working the hooker stroll in the DTES a adult man leaving the Kingpin Lounge (saw the Superbowl there they area self stated dive bar no windows to see inside fast service good food) and a White woman crossing the street both in their late 40's stayed out of it. Did my laundry in the evening at Owl's again good laundry but small the guy with the mohawk haircut was talking about the H.A. backhoe crew in more detail than the others have. It's always easier to kill within the H.A. nation. Where is Cecil Baxter and Michael (Zeke) Mickle both
BC full patches gone for years?

Aug. 12, 2010 – Juel Ross Stanton, former East End Hells Angel, gunned down in Vancouver on Aug. 12, 2010. No one has been charged. List of suspects around 200 the official story is garbage the only witnesses born liars.

May 2008 – Cedric Baxter Smith, Vancouver Hells Angel, disappeared from Langley and is believed slain. The disappearance remains unsolved. He brought the informer Michael Plante into the club. Someone tagged the Drake in 2005 that the club had an informer the Drake was the H.A. owned strip club the City Of Vancouver bought your waitress that brought the drinks also peeled on the stage I thought that was neat at the time.

March 2005 – William (Billy) Moore, president of HA puppet club Renegades, executed in Prince George. The murder remains unsolved. Total hardcore send a msg killing. His hands were tied to the wheel of his truck and his residence torched. He also befriended a police informer.

https://vancouversun.com/news/gangs/former-renegades-biker-gang-boss-shot-dead-in-prince-george 2015 PRINCE GEORGE - A 45-year-old man who once led the Renegades biker gang was gunned down Sunday in Prince George.

Jason Alexander (Jay) Hall was found lying on the corner of 5th Avenue and Gillett Street about 10:30 a.m.

Jan. 7, 2002 – Rick (Blackie) Burgess, Haney Hells Angel, vanished. He was declared legally dead in 2004, but the case remains unsolved.

Oct. 5, 2000 – Manuel (Manny) Valenti, a Hells Angel associate, fatally shot in front of his wife. The murder remains unsolved.

June 2, 1997 – Ernie Ozolins, who had just quit the Haney Hells Angels, gunned down along with girlfriend Lisa Chamberlain at Ozolins’ s West Vancouver house. The murders remain unsolved.

Son of original Vancouver East End Hells Angel charged with 2023 murder
Lloyd Robinson, 40, was arrested in Kelowna on one count of second-degree murder in the fatal stabbing on May 27, 2023 of Jonathan Bulloch.

Author of the article:Kim Bolan
Published Feb 16, 2024 • Last updated 15 hours ago • 2 minute read
11 Comments
lloyd robinson
Lloyd Peter Robinson, the son of an original East End Hells Angel, was arrested Feb. 16, 2024 on one count of second-degree murder. Vancouver Sun

Ten years after he was convicted in a brutal attack on a cabbie, the son of an original member of the East End Hells Angels has been charged with murder.

Vancouver police announced Friday that Lloyd Peter Robinson, 40, was arrested in Kelowna on one count of second-degree murder in the fatal stabbing on May 27, 2023 of Jonathan James Bulloch.

Bulloch was stabbed around 10 p.m. following an altercation near Davie and Bute streets in Vancouver’s West End. He was taken to hospital, but later died.

Son of original Vancouver East End Hells Angel charged with 2023 murder
lloyd robinson

“VPD homicide investigators spent more than eight months gathering and analyzing evidence, which led them to today’s arrest at a house in Kelowna’s Glenmore neighbourhood,” Sgt. Steve Addison said in a news release.

He said VPD officers had support during the arrest from the anti-gang enforcement unit, Kelowna RCMP, and the RCMP’s Federal Serious Organized Crime division.

In February 2014, Robinson was sentenced to 16 months in jail after he pleaded guilty to assault causing bodily harm for smashing in the face of a Yellow cab driver after making racial slurs to him.

At the time, the driver told Postmedia that Robinson tried to cover the security camera in the taxi and didn’t want to pay the $6.60 fare.

Robinson’s father, Louie Robinson, was an original member of the East End Hells Angels but retired from the club after a major undercover investigation in which police agent Micheal Plante infiltrated the gang by getting close to him.

The younger Robinson was mentioned in Plante’s evidence in the B.C. government’s civil forfeiture case against the bikers when the agent testified Louie Robinson made him drive his son to and from work and to the gym. And Plante said “that in 2003 he drove Mr. Robinson’s son to a hotel in Penticton ‘to hide him out.'”

East End chapter president John Bryce is Lloyd Robinson’s uncle.

Lloyd Robinson has other convictions, including for assault in North Vancouver in 2018 and in Kelowna in 2012. Both resulted in probation orders only.

He also faced allegations of uttering threats in August 2012 after which a peace bond was issued in February 2013.

And in July 2004, he was sentenced to two years in jail for a baseball bat attack on a teenager outside the Park Royal Shopping Centre.

kbo...@postmedia.com

x.com/kbolan

https://vancouversun.com/news/crime/son-east-end-hells-angel-charged-2023-murder

Good reporting Kim Bolan. His siblings were acquitted in a case involving them being accused of stealing a cell phone and beating up a VPD officer. By Simon Little Global News
Posted June 26, 2020 4:36 pm
Updated June 26, 2020 10:28 pm
Video that cleared brothers of assaulting Vancouver police officer released
A cell phone video that led to the acquittal of two brothers accused of assaulting a Vancouver police officer in 2018 has been released publicly by the courts.
The video appears to show a police officer throwing the first punch.
Global Exclusive: New video in violent confrontation between brothers and Vancouver police
B.C. Provincial Court Judge Reg Harris dismissed charges against Brendan and Troy Robinson on Monday, after the new video emerged.
The pair had been charged over an altercation with police during a traffic stop on a restricted section of Granville Street on Oct. 9, 2018.

The VPD lied throughout the 2 year time from the arrest to the Judge tossing the charges.

https://www.instagram.com/gigglesgman/

gigglesgman
Jonathan Bulloch
gigz Money giggy gigsy kik gigglesgman keepin it real on the west side 4 life girls give me head all night for life.

His pics show an interest in knives and chainsaws and a pic of American rapist Bill Cosby. Wonder what the motive for the killing was?

Olexander Benza appears to be nearly legally blind but is a gang member go figure.

LY-5115 Black Tacoma V6 bald headed White guy from like a chacuterie ad thin beard black shirt nothing Indo girl at the Subway Feb. 12 2024 761Water St. 3:26 PM made a bunch of negative comments about me said it was not safe for me in Hope yadda yadda kveltch store employee and customer stayed out of it in walked in a bigger than me out of town worker this place has lots of them CN/Kiewet/highway contracters etc. Guy and nothing girl shut up from the way the worker looked at them he has dealt with them before and was not impressed baldie and nothing left shortly after with baldie saying Peace Up and giving a thumbs up. Worker dude took his meal to the vehicle I bade him a good day finished my meal and went on my way.

As I walked by the Kimchi Restaurant White teen girl was hurriedly taking a picture of the front while getting into a vehicle.

GregCarr

Feb 17, 2024, 5:28:39 PMFeb 17
Forgot to mention the White long hair poor and or homeless dude who was setting fires at the BC Ambulance station in Hope around 4 AM though careful not to damage the building. He desisted when I approached then when I walked away a block looked back and he was doing it again. Bade him better days ahead.

Vào lúc 14:22:09 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 2, 2024, GregCarr đã viết: