Quesnel B.C. Man Arthur Topham Found Guilty Again After Inciting Hatred against Jews

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Greg Carr

未读,
2020年10月18日 19:03:112020/10/18
收件人
B.C. Man Arthur Topham Found Guilty Again after Inciting Hatred against Jews

An antisemitic image posted to the internet by Arthur Topham
October 18, 2020

QUESNEL, B.C. – A B.C. man has been found guilty of breach of probation, following a prior conviction for wilfully promoting hatred against Jews in 2017.

Arthur Topham was first charged in 2012, after he had called for Jews to be forcibly sterilized, claimed that Canada is “controlled by the Zionist Jew lobby,” and described Jewish places of worship as “synagogues of Satan.” He was convicted by a jury in November of 2015.

Topham then launched a failed constitutional challenge to Canada’s hate speech laws, which delayed his sentencing until March of 2017. Though facing a maximum penalty of two years in prison, he received a mere six-month curfew and ban on posting online. B’nai Brith condemned this development at the time as a “mere slap on the wrist,” warning that it failed to establish a deterrent against future offences. (Greg: Glad his legal challenges cost him a lot of money. B'nai Brith was right about the slap on the wrist.)

Topham was also ordered not to post “any information about persons of Jewish religion or ethnic origin” to the internet for a period of two years. He proceeded to violate this term of his probation by posting antisemitic material, leading to further charges earlier this year. (Greg: My guess is there isn't a synagogue within 100 miles of Quesnel. I live in a city of 530k and there isn't a synagogue here. Observant Jews are in Victoria, Vancouver, and Richmond.)

“As we had sadly predicted, the first sentence in this case was far too lenient, and made further victimization of the Jewish community more likely,” said Michael Mostyn, Chief Executive Officer of B’nai Brith Canada. “We hope and believe that, this time, Mr. Topham will be truly held accountable for his crimes, and that our judicial system will send a message that there is a price to pay for repeatedly promoting hatred.” (Greg: I hope so as well. Considering there are around 4 Jewish ppl on the Supreme Court Of Canada you would think they would encourage upper end penalties for these lies and incitement for violence against Jews. The recent killing of a caretaker at a mosque in Toronto by a satanic nazi condemned by the PM himself was no doubt helped spurred on by muzlim fuzzie talk and previous killings at mosques in Canada and in foreign nations. None of these mosque attackers seem to be fanatic Jews or Christians but evil racists.)

Both Topham’s original conviction and his re-arrest for breach of probation were made possible through the work of Harry Abrams, a long-time B’nai Brith volunteer based in British Columbia. (Greg: Way to go Harry everyone needs a hobby. I hope some affluent Jews send him some money since Internet costs money.)

A date for Topham’s sentencing on the breach of probation charge will be set by the court on Oct. 27.

To read an online version of this story, click here.

https://www.bnaibrith.ca/bc_man_guilty_again shows one of the anti-Semitic posts to the Internet.

For more information, please contact/
Pour plus d'information veuillez contacter:

Marty York
Chief Media Officer
marty...@bnaibrith.ca
1-844-218-2624 x 163

or

Paul Michaels
Director of Communications
pmic...@bnaibrith.ca
1-844-218-2624 x 210
The racist and anti-Semitic website
www.radicalpress.com Arthur Topham set up is now defunct. Ezra Levant the hate object of the left was also hated by Arthur Topham.

https://www.bnaibrith.ca/tags/arthur_topham has a picture of the 68 yr. old anti-Semite. Typical keyboard warrior. :-) He is now 72.

Convicted criminal and British Columbia resident Arthur Topham has been arrested this week for breach of probation conditions that he stop spreading hate propaganda through the Internet. The probation conditions stem from his 2017 conviction for spreading anti-Jewish hate propaganda that the trial judge described as "vile and degrading" at sentencing.

"Harry Abrams and B'nai Brith have demonstrated great leadership in holding Arthur Topham accountable for his criminal hate propaganda attacking the Jewish community," says lawyer and CAN Board Member Richard Warman.

Warman worked in cooperation with Abrams and B'nai Brith throughout the case and would like to thank the investigating police officers from the British Columbia integrated hate crimes team noting that "even Arthur Topham describes them as polite and professional - high praise from a criminal hatemonger you're arresting."

Len Rudner, another part of the Canadian Anti-Hate Network team, acted as an expert witness at Topham's trial.

For more on the original case, see: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/curfew-and-internet-ban-for-b-c-man-who-promoted-hatred-against-jewish-people-online-1.4022817

https://www.antihate.ca/bc_resident_arthur

https://www.jewishindependent.ca/tag/arthur-topham/ this article says nothing about the Judge Bruce Butler saying the posts were vile and disgusting. Mr.Topham played up his sick wife and personal health problems to get a light sentence and a second chance which he of course quickly blew.

Harry Abrams, who was the representative for the B’nai Brith Canada’s League for Human Rights in 2007, when he was first to raise the alarm about Topham’s antisemitic writing, described the sentencing as “a rope around [Topham’s] balls.”

“Somewhere in all this, the judge took pity on an old man with a sick wife and bought this thing that Topham and his friends were trying hard to sell: that all this was a parody, a satire,” Abrams said. “Sure, I’m disappointed with the sentence, but we have to look at the sum total of this thing. Topham has been exposed as a sick, crazy old man, his stuff is down from the internet and he’s restricted from posting online. This is what we’ve got to work with, and he’s not just given free rein to go back to beating on us Jews.”

B.C. Supreme Court Judge Bruce Butler said Topham, 70, did “not call for violence; his views were political satire,” and said it was not Topham’s “intent to indirectly incite violence.” (Greg-What an idiot.)

The Hon. Bruce Butler
Supreme Court of British Columbia
Justice:
Law Courts, 800 Smithe St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2E1
Phone: 604-660-2782
Fax: 604-660-1723

I knew I recognized this Judge's name

Judge rules West Kelowna rapist may remain in public despite threatening to kill a woman, kidnap her son
Ben Bulmer
Image Credit: Shutterstock
August 25, 2020 - 10:05 AM
A West Kelowna man sentenced to five years in jail for a violent rape will remain out of custody pending an appeal, even though he recently threatened to kill someone and kidnap their child.

B.C. Court of Appeal Justice Bruce Butler ruled Jeremy Robert Czechowski's detention was "not necessary in the public interest" and dismissed the Crown's argument that Czechowski should have his bail revoked and be placed back in custody after he was charged for uttering threats.

According to a B.C. Court of Appeal decision Aug. 13, Czechowski – who is out of custody while he awaits an appeal decisions for sexual assault convictions – was arrested in Enderby after allegedly threatening a woman. She alleges he told her he would kill her and kidnap her child. The offence allegedly happened Aug. 3, after Czechowski met the woman through a mutual friend during a gathering on the river in Enderby. Czechowski was charged with uttering threats two days later.

Following the incident, the Crown applied to put Czechowski back behind bars, but Justice Butler dismissed the application, saying that his detention was not justified if his bail conditions were changed. The Justice amended the bail so Czechowski will have to adhere to a stricter curfew and increased his cash deposit to $20,000 from the initial $10,000.

In 2018, Czechowski was convicted of sexual assault causing bodily harm, unlawful confinement, choking with intent to enable himself to commit an indictable offence and uttering threats.

In February 2016, Czechowski took a heavily intoxicated woman to his West Kelowna home. He raped the woman three times, choking her while he did so. The woman left the house and an RCMP officer found her in a nearby bush and took her to hospital.

Czechowski maintained his innocence throughout the court process, saying the sex was consensual but was found guilty in May 2018 and in April 2019 and was sentenced to five years in prison.

Czechowski immediately appealed his sentence and was allowed out on bail pending the appeal which was heard June 16. He is currently waiting for the judgement.

The threats to the woman and her child occurred while he was out of custody. According to the Appeal Court decision, on Aug. 3, Czechowski met the woman through a friend during a gathering on the river in Enderby. The woman left the group when the partying became "too rowdy" but realized she had left her car keys in Czechowski's truck.

"When she spoke with the appellant on the phone, she alleges he threatened to kill her and kidnap her child," the decision says.

Czechowski also sent the woman a Facebook message which says, "I know where you live" and "[it’s] on now." The woman is now afraid of Czechowski, says the decision.

While the Crown believed this was grounds to put Czechowski back behind bars, the Justice did not agree.

"An allegation of threatening to cause death or bodily harm is serious. However, it is attenuated somewhat by the fact that the threat was allegedly made over the phone to someone who is not a close acquaintance and little information is provided regarding the surrounding circumstances," Justice Butler says in the decision. "The appellant has been on bail pending appeal or disposition of the appeal for almost two years without any difficulties. He was also on bail for a lengthy time leading up to trial."

Justice Butler says that increasing Czechowski's curfew – from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – will "significantly reduce the public safety concerns that arise from the recent charge."

The Justice said while he's satisfied the change in the bail conditions meets public safety concerns he must also maintain the public's confidence in the criminal justice system.

"If the public safety concerns arising from the new charge are satisfied by the imposition of additional conditions to the release order, it is my view that the public confidence consideration is also satisfied. Accordingly, I am satisfied that the appellant’s detention is not necessary in the public interest," Justice Butler says.

There is no indication in the decision of when Czechowski appeal ruling will be heard.

https://infotel.ca/newsitem/judge-rules-west-kelowna-rapist-may-remain-in-public-despite-threatening-to-kill-a-woman-kidnap-her-son/it76370 (Greg: Again what an idiot.)

Appeal court reduces Surrey judge’s sentence of teenaged robber
Boy, age 16, pleaded guilty to robbery, breaking-and-entering, using imitation firearm when committing robbery

Dec. 18, 2019 12:00 a.m.NEWS

A higher court has reduced the sentence a Surrey provincial court judge gave a teenaged boy who pleaded guilty to three home invasion-related crimes, finding the sentence exceeded the maximum allowable under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

The boy, whose identity is shielded by the YCJA, was given the maximum three-year custody and supervision order followed by 12 months’ probation as well as a $7,500 restitution order, to remain in effect for five years. He pleaded guilty to robbery, breaking-and-entering and using an imitation firearm when committing the robbery.

The Court of Appeal for British Columbia also found the provincial court judge erred by failing to take into account the boy’s ability to pay the restitution. The teen had just turned 16 at the time the crimes were committed. The Crown did not seek an adult sentence.

The provincial court judge gave him a year’s credit for the 451 days he’d already been in custody and ordered a 24-month custody and supervision order.

Appeal Court Justice Bruce Butler struck the probation and restitution orders and set the community supervision part of the sentence at 12 months, to be served after 24 months in custody. Justices John Hunter and Peter Willcock concurred.

In the early morning of Sept. 28, 2017 the boy and three other people wearing masks broke into a rural home of a couple and their four children. The teen and one of the other intruders appeared to be carrying rifles, Butler noted.

“The family was in bed and were awakened by the intruders who threatened them with the firearms,” the judge stated in his Dec. 12 reasons for judgment. “The intruders took cell phones, money and other items from the home. They stole one of the vehicles and attempted to escape after crashing through the front gates of the property.”

Butler noted police captured the robbers following a pursuit by car and helicopter.

“The family members were terrorized by the robbery and have suffered long-term psychological consequences.”

tom.z...@surreynowleader.comLike us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow Tom on Twitter

https://www.bclocalnews.com/news/appeal-court-reduces-surrey-judges-sentence-of-teenaged-robber/ (Greg: Again a bad decision by Judge Bruce Butler.)

This case this year is just almost beyond belief. Judge Butler allowed a convicted manslaughterer and repeat teenage girl molester who has spent most of its depraved life in custody a chance to overturn its dangerous offender indeterminate sentence. The man a Mr.Patel has gone through 32 drug rehab and treatment centers. Meth seems to be his drug of choice.

Surrey criminal’s dangerous offender designation set aside by appeal court
Jatin Patel’s indeterminate sentence was also set aside by the Court of Appeal. A new hearing has been ordered.

TOM ZYTARUKMar. 19, 2020 2:43 p.m.LOCAL NEWSNEWS

Jatin Patel has had her dangerous offender designation and indeterminate sentence set aside by the Court of Appeal for British Columbia on a split decision after challenging it in court.

“I will refer to her as female but at the time of the offences, she identified as male,” Justice Anne MacKenzie stated in her March 18 reasons for decision.

A new dangerous offender hearing has been ordered.

A jury on April 1, 2016 found Patel guilty of two counts of sexual interference of a person under age 16 and two counts of sexual assaulting a 13-year-old girl in a Surrey motel room after supplying the child with crystal methamphetamine. The counts of sexual interference were conditionally stayed.

Patel was also found guilty of sexual assault and sexual interference for grabbing or pinching a 13-year-old girl’s bottom while the child was shopping with her mother and brother at a Safeway grocery store in Surrey, and was convicted of manslaughter for the May 2003 slaying of a transgender prostitute in North Vancouver.

The killing happened one day after Patel arrived in Canada following deportation from the United States.

“They went to a motel in North Vancouver where the appellant said she discovered the worker was transgender,” MacKenzie noted. “Upset with this discovery, the appellant killed the worker by striking her throat. She placed the body in a closet and left it there for days.”

The judge noted Patel eventually moved the body to a shopping cart near the motel. Patel, whose life to this point had mostly been spent in jail, received a nine-year prison sentence minus time served.

On March 7, 2018 a judge declared Patel to be a dangerous offender and ordered an indeterminate sentence.

MacKenzie noted that judge found the aggravating circumstances to be “legion.”

“He found it difficult to find a mitigating circumstance.”

MacKenzie concluded that the judge “was justified in declaring the appellant a dangerous offender and imposing an indeterminate sentence in a penitentiary.

“In my view,” MacKenzie said, it was open to the judge “to conclude, based on the evidence, that no measure other than an indeterminate sentence would adequately protect the public.”

MacKenzie said, “In the result, I would dismiss the appeal.”

But two other appeal court judges, Justice Bruce Butler and Justice Gregory Fitch, decided to allow the appeal, set aside the dangerous offender designation and indeterminate sentence, and ordered a new dangerous offender hearing.

Fitch provided the written reasons why.

“In my view,” Fitch wrote, “the sentencing judge’s apparent reliance on the appellant’s previous conviction for manslaughter and other non-sexual offences in conducting a prospective assessment of the risk that she would likely continue to fail to control her sexual impulses in the future fatally taints his conclusion that she met the criteria for a dangerous offender designation” as set out in Section 753(1)(b) of the Criminal Code.

https://www.cloverdalereporter.com/news/surrey-criminals-dangerous-offender-designation-set-aside-by-appeal-court/

https://www.surreynowleader.com/news/surrey-dangerous-offender-twice-deported-to-canada-from-u-s/ shows that Patel's life started bad and has caused lots of harm to lots of ppl with meth being a constant. Its attracted to hookers and girls around 13. The dangerous offender designation with an indeterminate sentence was designed for such deviant sex criminals. This country needs a death penalty for rape. It isn't fair to the car thieves, cocaine dealers, recidivist shoplifters and wife beaters that they should have to serve time with ABOMINATIONS like this. Meth not even once.

Loose Cannon

未读,
2020年10月24日 12:36:342020/10/24
收件人
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 7:03:11 PM UTC-4, Greg Carr wrote:
> B.C. Man Arthur Topham Found Guilty Again after Inciting Hatred against Jews
>

> Topham was also ordered not to post “any information about persons of Jewish religion or ethnic origin” to the internet for a period of two years. He proceeded to violate this term of his probation by posting antisemitic material, leading to further charges earlier this year. (Greg: My guess is there isn't a synagogue within 100 miles of Quesnel. I live in a city of 530k and there isn't a synagogue here. Observant Jews are in Victoria, Vancouver, and Richmond.)

Typical asswipe hypocrisy; you criticize others for anti-semitism but you choose to live in an area that doesn't have a jew temple within 100 miles. Consider yourself blessed.

Greg Carr

未读,
2020年10月25日 00:46:362020/10/25
收件人
I am no hypocrite . You are the hypocrite who hates Arabs and Muslims but was thrilled that the teacher in Paris was beheaded recently. You hate educated ppl with a passion. Vancouver and Richmond are both within 40 miles of here . I used to attend the Jewish Community Center at 950 W 41st Ave. on the corner with Oak St. as a child. I live in Newton because that is what I can afford. The fact there is no gay bars in this burg of 530k is a nice bonus. The Indo young bucks closed down the parking lot fudge pack party that used to go on at the KPU parking lot at night. What a bunch of losers why don't the West End queens with the money let you live with them as rent boys? The usu. boring life of Gordon Radavich spewing forth chronic lies, envies and bitterness wallowing in its uselessness.

Topham an old parasite like Radavich they both deserve prison time.

You have such a empty, vacant life you read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavitch is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or the team captain. Until this year no player in the big 6 team sports in Canada/USA was ever openly homosexual while a player. Jake Virtannen needs to go he is a borderline 4th liner who is not a team player or good in the room.

You pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

0 个新帖子