24 Hours In Richmond, BC. Feb. 5 Update. Dennis Watson Claims Phony Employment? He Claims Jamie Bacon Is Cooperating With The Cops. Part One.

GregCarr

Feb 5, 2024, 5:09:50 PMFeb 5
Weather is fine as we have the warmest weather in years Mt. Seymour and other ski places have had to close for days at a time for lack of snow while California gets blizzards that close roads. https://rocketreach.co/mt-seymour-resorts-ltd-management_b5d2e40ef42e45ac This and other webs sites says Ed Wood is the general manager of Mt. Seymour.

Dennis Watson - Mount Seymour Resorts

LinkedIn · Dennis Watson
60+ followers
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada · Mount Seymour Resorts
“Dennis is a details-oriented individual with considerable knowledge, skills and experience in ski area management. ... Mt Seymour Operations. base at Mt Seymour ...

Whoever is running Mt. Seymour this Dennis Watson won't post his pic on their website or on Linked In despite lots of pics of himself on his blog.

https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/ In his blog Watson is claiming Jamie Bacon the front page gangster the only gangster I ever heard guys at work talking about is cooperating with police. "I have no idea what's going to happen to the Red Scorpions now that Jamie Bacon is cooperating with the police. I would think that the club would kill anyone affiliated with or loyal to the little pig sh*t. " Meanwhile Ace Ventura in between dissing Dennis on his blog says full patch Dipopoplo had been working for the RCMP since 2007.

https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2023/06/robert-wallace-from-gays-against.html Dennis has removed lots of pics from his site it seems https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2023/06/robert-wallace-from-gays-against.html . Here is one he has lost lots of weight good for him as long as it isn't cancer or AIDS.

Went for walk yesterday that ended up being 6 hours Richmond is flat great for walking unlike say West Van land of big hills. The trail that goes from Francis Rd at No. 4 Rd to Shell Rd is nice and wide.

Went to the McDonald' s on No.3 Rd they have a plaque by the 3 Rd. sidewalk honouring the fact that in 1967 the first ever McDonald's in Western Canada opened there I remember you bought your food and ate it in the car the place was totally remodeled decades ago. https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/first-ever-mcdonalds-in-canada-celebrates-re-opening-with-original-golden-arches-629894473.html AND https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/about-us/our-history.html the old Firestone is gone and replaced by a tall building. Was impressed by the screen computer order thing as I ordered my McRib and chicken sandwhich and double beefie I was awed by the no meat Big Mac just a top , middle, and bottom with lettuce in between only around $17 for a meal that gave me a big burp as I left. A woman exited as I ordered she complained that, "This McDonald's sucks for crime." The one that shares the parking lot with Lordco by the Knight's Street Bridge I saw the Indo employee tell the gang/crime ppl to leave they had long since finished their meal the one time I went there. Some fat White guy long hair with man tits stated he loved fudge he was ahead of me in the pick up food line he said, " I out rank you" as I ate he was saying stuff and I realized he had a voice just like Comic Book Guy in the Simpsons TV show he had a plain yellow t shirt just like that loser character in that record running show it was hilarious. 3 teen girls were strutting their stuff no doubt maybe underage with two prepube boys with them and another female teen with a red shirt the only one in the gaggle wearing a red shirt she occ. gave the group orders which were obeyed I urged them to not give their parents too much trouble. You want crime at Mc Donald's try the one near Alexandra Rd the shift manager was saying, " Jay was not a pedophile " and some tall Asian was talking all sorts of crime talk while at a table with 4 Asians total I was halfway across the restaurant and heard him clearly. The McDonald's in Whalley on KGH is the most crime McDonald's I have ever seen the washroom full of tags. McRib is back!

Walked down Bennett St nearby young White teen with a plain Black shirt the kind Jeremy Dyck aka Jeremy Nathan Dyck the 43 yr guy old guy who has to dye his white hair, cigarettes addict, no car, street and Kelly's Pub drug dealer, litterbug and vandal and threat maker was wearing the last time I saw him walking in Newton was playing with his basketball on the left side of the street pointed at his White buddy wearing shorts on the ground playing with a cellphone the guy had no hair on his legs ready for his prison training. Sent Kelly's Pub an email the other day they did not respond they have a new website. Kelly's Pub
3.9
525 Google reviews
$ ‧ Pub
Suspicious such a high rating and 525 Google Reviews in less than 6 months LOL. They still clipping the customers? Ppl still selling drugs at the tables and in the washroom the staff still openly H.A. ? Glad I sobered up 14 months now without liquor saving money no fighting sidewalks and lost weight and blood pressure is down. Sylvia Main still goes there she wrote a good review 5 months ago I wish her well. Hope Lurch is good.

https://kellyspub.ca/ Did they remodel it.? Pics don't show the interior I used to see when I lived in the neighbourhood.

Part 2 later.