Ralph van der Walle - Career scammer

Ace Ventura

Oct 7, 2021, 3:20:07 PMOct 7

Gregory Carr

Oct 8, 2021, 8:03:48 PMOct 8
On Thursday, 7 October 2021 at 12:20:07 UTC-7, Ace Ventura wrote:
> https://ralphvanderwalle.blogspot.com/

Dennis Watson the liar who was successfully sued by a Hell's Angel (you know how hard that is) has yet another website and he has discovered the word tard I wonder where he got that from? Google "tard" + "Dennis Watson". Dennis Watson uses various nyms online. https://www.google.ca/search?q=TARD+DENNIS+WATSON&sxsrf=AOaemvI7lSfAxiASA7DhftIZ8SOgT8CHpw%3A1633737120847&source=hp&ei=oNlgYcy1MfDb0PEPpqSUoAU&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYWDnsNo3_v9DJ3PUb75GRvhdHvsis3ug&ved=0ahUKEwjMhfiFgbzzAhXwLTQIHSYSBVQQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=TARD+DENNIS+WATSON&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6DQguEMcBEK8BECcQkwI6BAgjECc6CwguEMcBEK8BEJECOgUIABCRAjoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEKMCOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoICAAQsQMQgwE6CwguEIAEELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARDRAzoFCAAQgAQ6CAgAEIAEELEDOgcIABCABBAKOgsILhDHARCjAhCRAjoICC4QsQMQgwE6CAguEIAEELEDOg4ILhCABBCxAxCDARCTAjoHCCMQ6gIQJzoNCC4QxwEQrwEQ6gIQJzoFCC4QgAQ6BggAEBYQHjoFCCEQoAE6BAgAEA06BAghEBU6BwghEAoQoAFQ4kRYyLMBYLC4AWgMcAB4AIABd4gB-w2SAQQyMC4ymAEAoAEBsAEK&sclient=gws-wiz

He lost his job with Canada Post because of his problems with his female boss just like his problems with his ex-wife.

Dennis James Watson #27 9965 154 St. Surrey, BC 604-496-5824 Shannon Alvarenga Listed At The Same Address.

https://contributions.electionsbc.gov.bc.ca/pcs/lepublished/100134019.pdf shows Dennis James Watson #27 9965 154 St. Surrey 604-496-5824 Shannon Alvarenga is also listed on the Elections BC document at the same address from 2019. Shannon is the name of his only child. The ppl in that complex should be aware that the gunloon Dennis James Watson lives there and that he has a gun collection which he has posted to this ng that info and on his website he talks about having a restricted firearms license. Another mass killer like the Nova Scotia one who killed a female RCMP officer in the making? Dennis James Watson has documented problems with females like his female boss at Canada Post and his ex-wife. How does one lose a union job at Canada Post? Be a Dennis Watson assclown. The Nova Scotia shooter who had some hang up about law enforcement and had links with Hell's Angels his neighbours who had no bad rep and paid taxes told the cops there twice he was going to do something very evil and they didn't send the guy even a email.

Have a bad day Dennis Watson, Shannon Watson, Shannon Alvarenga, Tony Beck, Winston Chu, Collette Babinski, Chris Kaulbeck, George Pope the scuz needle drug user who lives off other peoples taxes and whines for more, Jeff Hickling, David Dalton, Gordon Sauck, Karl Palme aka Carl Palme of Langley, Joe Mulligan, Dave Mulligan and Mike Mulligan and Glenda Mulligan, Tony Beck and Gordon Radavitch, John Reynolds and Dave Reynolds. Have a bad day child molesters and rapists and racists and anti-Semites.

Dennis James Watson will soon likely be served yet again with legal papers and lose like he always does. You are a complete dullard and been repeatedly warned.
===================================================================================================================================
Boycott Fido 7488 King George Boulevard, Unit 190 Surrey, BC In King's Cross Mall. There Are Other Stores Nearby That Do Similar Services And Sell Similar Products.

Fido
dtSrpo2hns3rorehd ·
Happy Montreal Pride! 🌈 Show us your colours and fly your Pride flag in our #FlownWithPride app to join millions of Canadians celebrating. 📍 You could win prizes!
You can even take your Pride to the streets at the march that’s back this year. ​
#ConnectToAccept​ … See More

⁠Fido
AdrtreuShgournepeonntosit s6o drrat S6c:11emfd AnM ·
You can still catch @LidoPimienta and @WitchProphet in an artist-to-artist interview in episode 1 of 🎤 Off-Mute. #FidoWithCare 💛
//
Vous pouvez encore voir @LidoPimienta et @WitchProphet discuter en tête-à-tête dans l’épisode 1 de 🎤 Monte le son. 💛 #FidoAvecVous

Boycott Fido 7488 King George Boulevard, Unit 190 Surrey, BC In King's Cross Mall. There Are Other Stores Nearby That Do Similar Services And Sell Similar Or Same Products. The owners had their picture taken with their buddy Donald Trump after he lost the election.

Bad company there are many other stores around Newton Center selling the same products and services. Boycott Fido 7488 King George Boulevard, Unit 190 Surrey, BC In King's Cross Mall.

Competitors you can shop at include the cell phone kiosk at Superstore just a minute walk away in the same mall.

uBreakiFix 13630 72 Ave Unit 102, Surrey, BC V3W 2P3 https://www.ubreakifix.com/ca/locations/surreynewton?utm_source=google&utm_medium=gmb&utm_campaign=surrey-newton

Friends Communication 13745 72 Ave Unit 124, Surrey, BC
https://friendscommunication.net/

ChatrMobile Surrey Newton 7238 137 St #105, Surrey, BC https://chatrmobile-surrey-newton.business.site/
Fixed my cell phones power input once and did a few other things for me. Staff seems to know what they are doing. Good customer service.

Cell Fixe Phone Sales & Repair 13711 72 Ave #110, Surrey, BC

Rogers 7320 King George Blvd Unit 101, Surrey, BC https://www.rogers.com/stores/surrey/centre-of-newton

Ace Ventura

Oct 9, 2021, 3:54:07 PMOct 9
I usually don't like folks stealing my material. In this case have at it.

Gregory Carr

Oct 9, 2021, 6:42:11 PMOct 9
Yawn. Ace Ventura and Dr. Stollman and Dennis Watson are the same unemployed person.

Loose Cannon

Oct 10, 2021, 8:30:41 PMOct 10
On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:42:10 -0700 (PDT), Gregory Carr
<gregorycarrit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> >
>> > uBreakiFix 13630 72 Ave Unit 102, Surrey, BC V3W 2P3 https://www.ubreakifix.com/ca/locations/surreynewton?utm_source=google&utm_medium=gmb&utm_campaign=surrey-newton
>> >
>> > Friends Communication 13745 72 Ave Unit 124, Surrey, BC
>> > https://friendscommunication.net/
>> >
>> > ChatrMobile Surrey Newton 7238 137 St #105, Surrey, BC https://chatrmobile-surrey-newton.business.site/
>> > Fixed my cell phones power input once and did a few other things for me. Staff seems to know what they are doing. Good customer service.
>> >
>> > Cell Fixe Phone Sales & Repair 13711 72 Ave #110, Surrey, BC
>> >
>> > Rogers 7320 King George Blvd Unit 101, Surrey, BC https://www.rogers.com/stores/surrey/centre-of-newton
>> I usually don't like folks stealing my material. In this case have at it.
>
>Yawn. Ace Ventura and Dr. Stollman and Dennis Watson are the same unemployed person.

What proof do you have, asshole?

Gregory Carr

Oct 10, 2021, 10:30:20 PMOct 10
Posted it several times earlier dorky, feeble old man. Plus he doesn't deny it. You both are stupid. Go suck off the neighbours pet dog while your obese wife reads aloud from The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion. Both Gordon Radavitch aka Loose Cannon aka NEMO aka Susan Cohen and Dennis Watson aka Ace Ventura aka Dr.Stollmann aka Tom Jones its just so athletic and lame and are unemployed.

There is one other little fact Mr. Greg Carr should be aware of.

Both Dennis Watson and his daughter are restricted firearm license holders. If Greg Carr shows up at the homes of either one after the material he posted here, well, if it were me I would blast holes and ask questions later.
=============================================================The above post is ninth in the thread found here: https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/ymXMid-PNZw/m/V6x456-VBQAJ

They should kill themselves with their firearms it would be far less painful.

Dennis James Watson #27 9965 154 St. Surrey, BC 604-496-5824 Shannon Alvarenga Listed At The Same Address.

https://contributions.electionsbc.gov.bc.ca/pcs/lepublished/100134019.pdf shows Dennis James Watson #27 9965 154 St. Surrey 604-496-5824 Shannon Alvarenga is also listed on the Elections BC document at the same address from 2019. Shannon is the name of his only child. The ppl in that complex should be aware that the gunloon Dennis James Watson lives there and that he has a gun collection which he has posted to this ng that info and on his website he talks about having a restricted firearms license. Another mass killer like the Nova Scotia one who killed a female RCMP officer in the making? Dennis James Watson has documented problems with females like his female boss at Canada Post and his ex-wife. The Nova Scotia shooter who had some hang up about law enforcement and had links with Hell's Angels his neighbours who had no bad rep and paid taxes told the cops there twice he was going to do something very evil and they didn't send the guy even a email.

Have a bad day Dennis Watson, Shannon Watson, Shannon Alvarenga, Tony Beck, Winston Chu, Collette Babinski, Chris Kaulbeck, George Pope the scuz needle drug user who lives off other peoples taxes and whines for more, Jeff Hickling, David Dalton, Gordon Sauck, Karl Palme aka Carl Palme of Langley, Joe Mulligan, Dave Mulligan and Mike Mulligan and Glenda Mulligan, Tony Beck and Gordon Radavitch, John Reynolds, Dave Reynolds. Have bad day child molesters and rapists.

Dennis James Watson will soon likely be served yet again with legal papers and lose like he always does. You are a complete dullard and been repeatedly warned.

https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2010/09/ this 15 yr old teen was murdered in a Delta at Mackie Park totally by accident it was random. Her Dad was a biker and had buddies in the Hell's Angels who attended the funeral. The openly grieving and upset Father told the media that the guys in prison would take care of his daughters killer. You want to curry favour with some full patch Hell's Angels then mess up the killer of their friends daughter someone whose funeral they attended in full regalia. I remember a family member who is no biker and who doesn't live in Delta mentioning the crime.
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/hells-angels-attended-murdered-b-c-teen-s-funeral-1.558448

The killer who was 17 admitted wanting to rape the dead female and had sexually assaulted 3 other females previously. He received life with parole eligibility in 7 years which the parents of the dead teen agreed with that was the maximum for murder by a person under 18. Canada should have the death penalty for rape or murder. Our 338 elected well paid 911 priority MPs disagree.

Young offender was days short of 18th birthday when he killed Delta, B.C., teen
CBC News · Posted: Oct 18, 2013 7:12 AM PT | Last Updated: January 24, 2014

Szendrei's killer sentenced to life
8 years ago
2:22
Young man was 17 when he killed Delta teen Laura Szendrei 2:22
The young man who beat 15-year-old Laura Szendrei to death in 2010 has been sentenced as an adult in a Surrey, B.C., courtroom and handed a life term, without chance of parole for seven years.

Lawyers have been arguing, in court, off and on for months, whether the man should be sentenced as an adult because he was just days short of his 18th birthday when he killed Szendrei as she walked through Mackie Park in Delta, B.C., on her way to meet friends.

At the sentencing hearing on Friday, the judge pointed to several key reasons for the decision, telling the packed courtroom that Szendrei's killer was adequately socialized, possesses above average intelligence and had sexually assaulted three women prior to murdering Szendrei.

Teen charged in Delta girl's beating death
The judge also mentioned that, shortly after the killing, the man went on a Mexican vacation where he attempted to smear fish blood all over the clothes he wore during the murder while on a fishing excursion.

The judge also criticized several doctors' reports on the mental state of the man, citing inconsistencies in their evaluations. In particular, he rejected a notion in one report in which the killer seemed to think a woman he knocked unconscious would have amnesia and not know he had sexually assaulted her. He called it "patent nonsense."

The man had told doctors he only intended to knock Szendrei unconscious before raping her and thought she wouldn't remember the attack when she awoke. However, he ended up hitting her in the head with an iron bar after she tried to struggle free of him, killing her.

The sentence was met with cheers from the courtroom gallery. Outside, members of Szendrei's family told CBC News they were relieved they would no longer need to hear the gruesome details of her death.

The family has said previously that they wanted their daughter's attacker to be sentenced to life without a chance of parole for seven years, and they hope he receives treatment.

While the man's identity is known to many in the community, his name has never been released because he was a young offender when he committed the murder.

His lawyer has filed an application asking the judge to extend the publication ban in the interests of the man's personal safety. The judge will hear arguments regarding the ban in January.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/laura-szendrei-s-teen-killer-sentenced-to-life-1.2125352 The ppl who know the killers name should post it to USENET and the WWW.

No need to do that the publication ban was lifted way to go judge.

Publication ban lifted on name of young man who murdered Delta teen Laura Szendrei
The name of a young man who was sentenced as an adult for killing a 15-year-old girl in a Delta park is no longer covered by a publication ban.

Author of the article:Vivian Luk
Publishing date:Jan 22, 2014 • January 23, 2014 • 3 minute read
Toggle full screen modePrevious Gallery Image

Laura Szendrei, 15, died after she was beaten in Mackie Park in North Delta last weekend. Photo by Vancouver Sun /Facebook
DELTA, B.C.: SEPTEMBER 26, 2010-

DELTA, B.C.: SEPTEMBER 26, 2010- Delta police investigate the murder of Laura Szendrei, 15, in Delta on September 26, 2010. Her body was found in a wooded area beside Mackie Park the afternoon before. Photo by Ian Smith /PNG
Rachael Szendrei, the mother of Laura Szendrei, gives the thumbs up as she and supporters leave court following verdict at the provincial court in Surrey on Friday, Oct. 18, 2013.A judge has sentenced a young man who murdered 15-year-old Laura Szendrei in a suburban park near Vancouver three years ago as an adult, meaning he will receive life with no parole for at least seven years.
Rachael Szendrei, the mother of Laura Szendrei, gives the thumbs up as she and supporters leave court following verdict at the provincial court in Surrey on Friday, Oct. 18, 2013.A judge has sentenced a young man who murdered 15-year-old Laura Szendrei in a suburban park near Vancouver three years ago as an adult, meaning he will receive life with no parole for at least seven years. Photo by Jonathan Hayward /THE CANADIAN PRESS

Michael Szendrei walks back to the sentencing hearing at the Surrey Provincial Courthouse Monday, July 15, 2013 for the youth who pleaded guilty to killing his 15-year-old daughter Laura Szendrei in a Delta city park September 2010. Photo by Ric Ernst /PNG
Next Gallery ImageToggle gallery captions
thumbnailsView All 4 Photos
1 of 4

Article content
METRO VANCOUVER — The name of a young man who was sentenced as an adult for bludgeoning a 15-year-old girl to death in a Delta park is no longer covered by a publication ban.

Twenty-one-year-old Wyatt DeBruin pleaded guilty to killing Laura Szendrei in a park in North Delta in September 2010.
He was sentenced last fall to life in prison for his crime, as a judge condemned him for not only devastating Szendrei's family and friends, but also striking "enduring fear into the heart of every Delta parent."

DeBruin was just days short of his 18th birthday at the time of the killing, meaning his name was covered by a publication ban as a young offender.

An adult sentence would usually lift such a ban, but his lawyer applied for an extension.

On Thursday, the restriction was lifted, though a publication ban remains in place on photos of the young man, his lawyer, Donna Turko, confirmed.

Turko said keeping DeBruin's picture out of the media would ensure he is safe in prison while helping him move on with his life.

"For his ability to access programming, to try to improve his mental status and state, his understanding of the offence, it will be much easier in the system to get him that help without the worry of a constant threat," she said an interview.

Turko said it was difficult to predict whether the publication of DeBruin's name would affect his chances of rehabilitation, acknowledging that his name has already been out on the Internet for some time.

"(Correctional Services Canada) will have to sort out where they put him," she said.

"They have a lot of options, potentially, so it will be up to the intelligence of corrections to make sure they've got him somewhere that allows for his rehabilitation and his safety at the same time."

DeBruin was sentenced last year to life with no parole for at least seven years, but his parole eligibility was reduced by the two years and eight months he had already spent in custody.

Szendrei was walking through Delta's popular Mackie Park to meet some friends on Sept. 25, 2010 when she was attacked. Her friends heard her scream and rushed to her side.

They found Szendrei beaten so severely that she died the following morning in hospital.

DeBruin was arrested five months later, after an undercover operation ended with him confessing his crime.

During his sentencing hearing, the court heard DeBruin left home on the morning of the murder, carrying plastic cable ties and a metal pipe. His plan was to find someone to rape, though he had no particular victim in mind. Szendrei just happened to be the first person he ran into who was by herself.

The court heard DeBruin asked Szendrei to help him fix his bike. He then tried to wrap a plastic wrap around her neck, but Szendrei screamed and attempted to run away, so he hit her over the head several times with the pipe.

DeBruin then fled, but he returned to pick up the pipe and a hat he left behind. By then, Szendrei's friends were already gathered around her. DeBruin told the group he had heard something and offered to help look for Szendrei's attacker.

The court heard police soon suspected DeBruin was involved in the attack. Investigators devised a Mr. Big-style undercover operation, in which DeBruin eventually confessed and re-enacted his crime. (Greg: Way to go Cops!!!! Big, big slice of raisin pie to you all. Mr. Big operations often work.)

Psychiatrists who testified at DeBruin's hearing said the attack was motivated by the DeBruin's desire to have sex with someone, apparently in order to get over his anxiety around women. The court heard DeBruin had sexually assaulted three other women in Delta in a series of escalating attacks before Szendrei's murder.

DeBruin stood up in court last fall and apologized for Szendrei's death. However, the judge concluded the man is a "sexually motivated murderer" who has not shown any insight into what he had done.

DeBruin's sentence of life with no parole for seven years is the maximum available to someone under 18 who is convicted of second-degree murder.
https://vancouversun.com/news/metro/publication-ban-lifted-on-name-of-young-man-who-murdered-delta-teen-laura-szendrei we need the death penalty again in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhBTy8txL4g Before the killer was known the grieving parents made a plea to ID the killer.

https://www.classreport.org/main/selectprofilemain.asp?dname=/can/bc/delta/sss/&clid=1064225&cl=2010&hs=SSS&clr1=blue&clr2=green&clr3=lightgrey&stcnt=1&loc=&item=2909019

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/teen-charged-with-murder-in-beating-of-laura-szendrei-1.610248

https://www.gangsterismout.com/2020/11/ha-boss-damiano-dipopolos-defamation.html has pictures of the gun nut Dennis Watson where he talks about his gun license and constant criminal record checks. Why would a honest citizen need constant criminal record checks? Dennis Watson is a scuz and a liar and a cretin. He lost the lawsuit filed by the future pope H.A. full patch Damiano Dipopolo.

"Mr. Dennis Watson has no criminal record. He holds a restricted firearms permit and is subject to continuous criminal record checks." From the url above.

Dennis Watson has problems with his ex-wife, his ex-boss a female at Canada Post from whence he was terminated and Damiano Dipopolo's female lawyer. Dennis Watson is a creep, a chronic liar and a dunce. The loser posts pics with him at a target range must have a small pecker.

https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2020/05/justin-trudeau-is-communist.html Surprise, surprise Dennis Watson says the Nova Scotia gunnut cop hating killer Gabriel Wortman is not the real killer. Watson like Wortmann hates RCMP and is a gun loon. Both have horrible relations with women.

I don't like Trudeau I didn't like his Dad have never voted federal Liberal and neither were or are communists. Lackeys to China most likely. Both Trudeau's won power democratically and CDNS wrongly have made Justin PM twice in fair elections. Pierre relinquished power in 1984 peacefully when he lost to bribe taking Mulroney who ran the deficit to record levels.

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/542402348871751491/ Ace Sentura aka Ace Ventura aka Dennis Watson all the same disliked unwanted assclown with no social media accounts and unemployed.

This Anonymous Blogger Loves to Out Western Canadian Gangsters
An anonymous blogger has made it his virtual mission to reveal the identities and crimes of Western Canadian gangsters.
OM
By Omar Mouallem
18.12.12 (Greg: He was outed in 2015 as Dennis Watson.)

The blogger identifies with Tommy Lee Jones' character from the MIB movies, for some reason. (Greg: Tommy Lee Jones in MIB, Ace Ventura he wants to be a detective but he is just a lying, unemployed dork with serious female problems and a weird dislike of s and m it is a subculture easily avoided.)

Eleven days before Halloween someone near Ranfurly, Alberta—a place so minuscule Google Maps doesn’t bother labelling it—cut a man’s head off and left him in a ditch. The rest of him was discovered the following Wednesday, two hours west in Edmonton, inside a garbage bag in the middle of an alley.

Initially, police withheld the identity of the victim. Then, on the following Friday morning, an anonymous blogger released it himself. Hours before media would confirm the victim was 54-year-old Bob Roth, a quiet, soft-spoken manual laborer, the blogger hadn’t just identified Mr. Roth, but posited that a gang called the White Boy Posse had killed him over a drug debt.

It would be another six weeks before media and the Edmonton Police Service would confirm the allegations against the White Boy Posse (WBP), a white supremacist drug gang who embraces Nazi symbology that’s found some form of acceptance, or at least tolerance, in small Northern Alberta towns. WBP recently made international headlines after four alleged members were linked to the decapitation of Roth, the murder of Bryan Gower, and the front-door shooting of Lorry Santos, an innocent mother of four. Lorry Santos’ only mistake was answering the front door of her home. The White Boy Posse thought that her place belonged to someone else, which leads gang experts to believe they’re not the brightest Nazi medal at the flea market.

A couple of mean looking White Boy Posse members.

“They’re a bunch of whacked-out, socially awkward kids with these bizarre, racist ideas who want to sell drugs. So they go to Hell’s Angels and say, ‘We’ll kiss your butt, we’ll kiss your feet, and sell your drugs to make commission,” says Tom Jones, (not his real name, luckily) the Surrey-based blogger and creator of Gangstersout.com, which he founded in 2009 as a safe place for Canadians to out neighbors suspected of being in organized crime.

Tom Jones (or “Agent K,” named after the Tommy Lee Jones character from the Men in Black series) believes WBP is a puppet club for the Hell’s Angels. He also thinks that they entered Roth’s hometown, Lloydminster, after another Hell’s Angels farm team got busted. They’re called (seriously) The Baseball Team, and they pretend to be—so says the blogger—“just a group of guys, playing baseball.” (Greg: Hell's Angel baseball is a team that breaks ppl and things with baseball bats. Hell's Angels football is the ppl who throw bombs. )

Jones knows all this, or believes he does, because he takes anonymous tips from people across the country. “When I get a tip, I always check it. I just Google the name to find a media report or a court record,” he says. But that’s not entirely true. In the case of Roth, “someone contacted me who knew the guy and said, ‘This is the name of the guy who was killed.’ I thought, how can I confirm that?” The answer was Roth’s brother’s Facebook page, where he found a memorial photo of Roth. Not exactly CSI, but good enough for Agent K. “People can argue the integrity of the investigations, but people can also argue that [police are] suppressing crime statistics,” he says.

As an aside to his blog, he keeps an online “Registry” of gang emblems, members, and the occasional Coquitlam, B.C. corporal who just likes bondage gear. Hey, nobody said Gangsters Out was the most professional news source. It looks like something Angelfire or Geocities might have hosted, back when stick-man-shovelling “under construction” gifs were all the rage. It makes its antithesis, a site called Who’s a Rat, look like Facebook but for undercover cops (which it is).

Tom Jones himself is a bit of a mystery. He only calls me from pay phones, which are a lot harder to find these days than gang members, apparently. And the only thing he’ll share with me is that he’s a single father of two girls and a son. This year alone he’s written almost 700 posts to keep pace with the intricate Western Canadian gang network. (Greg: He is still single as women are repelled by him and a quick Google search of his name Dennis Watson shows his weird problems with female intimates and female bosses the unemployed gomer and daily liar.)

He says it all leads up to and through the Hell’s Angels, who aren’t just responsible for one of the most awkward hip-hop careers ever, but are also “the largest criminal organization and cocaine importers in Canada,” he says. “Everywhere we look, it’s the same thing, the same puppet clubs, and the same driving force behind them.”

Most of his blogs seem to end here, at the Hell’s Angels. Though some posts are about snowshoeing on the majestic mount Seymour, and others are about communist China—but, then there are the outings of drug dealers and traffickers that neighbors just want removed from their community.

A screenshot from Gangsters Out.

“I get people from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia… you know, small towns. In small towns everybody knows everybody. So once you’re sure they’re from that town and they’re honest with you, it doesn’t take much more,” he says. “People are usually afraid to talk.” So he makes it safer for them. But who’s to say these people aren’t just talking smack?

For example, take this post on a New Brunswick mank named Fred Broad. According to a secret source, this guy has been shaking people down for money on behalf of the Hell’s Angels. He writes, “Personally I think he looks like Santa with that red nose and rosy cheeks. Then again, judging by the company he keeps, that might just be the alcohol.” It’s not exactly a “person of interest” blurb. It’s slander, really.

And then there’s another guy who became a person of interest to Tom Jones because he was Facebook friends with John Darrell Krokos, a Kamloops, B.C. man arrested for selling drugs in Mexico. Tom Jones then posted pictures of the two hanging out, in the club, in the living room, on the beach.

In a moment of bad judgement, I poked the man (whose physique is not unlike a sequoia) on Facebook and sent him a cordial message to find out if he knows he’s being accused of gang crimes on a site that gets 200,000 hits a month. I haven’t heard back, but Facebook’s handy “seen” feature suggests he hasn’t read it yet. The fact that he’s using his full name and exposing his tattoos, let alone face, makes me skeptical of the allegations.

These posts might lead you to think Gangsters Out is just The Dirty with a niche, but its origins are quite pure. While attending a memorial rally for Chris Mohan and Edward Schellenberg, two innocent bystanders in the Surrey Six (a 2007 gangland slaughter associated with the Red Scorpions), Tom Jones heard Mohan’s mother, Eileen, make a public appeal for a website that identified known criminals. “She said, ‘We were living next door to gang members. We had no idea. If we knew we could have taken precautions, moved, and my son might still be alive.’” Jones thought, “I could do that!”

Kash Heed and his many microphones.

Vancouver MLA Kash Heed agreed. After two fatal shootings, the former West Vancouver police chief called for a website that publicly shamed suspected gangsters in the same fashion as the Stanley Cup riot blogs that exposed regular Vancouverites for what they really are—flavored syrup filching motherfuckers.

“You can replicate the success they had through social media by getting the information out there through posting the pictures in very strategic spots and exposing these gang members for what they are,” Heed told the Vancouver Sun. “Because at the end of the day, public safety trumps everything else.”

I asked Sgt. Lindsey Houghton, a media relations officer for the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit in BC, if he’d seen the Gangsters Out. He had. I asked him if it concerned him. “Isn’t that what reporters do every single day?” he asked.

Houghton isn’t overly concerned with the blog, but he's not terribly impressed either. “This is another form of reporting or journalism in our social media age. We would, as we would with any gang related news, caution people against what they say and what their opinions are and rushing to judgement.” He reminded me that even repeating defamation can lead to litigation.

However, defamation isn’t what Tom Jones is afraid of. He says in his union days he fought enough corporate lawyers to know “what I can get away with and what I can’t get away with.” It’s the people who posted his address on Facebook and threatened to rape his daughter that he’s hiding from. (Greg: Yup Dennis Watson is scared. Yup a weird scared creepy dolt. Union day fighting corporate lawyers? He was fired for his bad attitude towards women especially his female boss at Canada Post and a decade later still whines about it on his web sites has issues with that female lawyer mentioned earlier and his ex-wife despises the dullard.)

He keeps a tighter lid on things now. Friends don’t even know about it. (Greg: The friends most likely are long gone now.)Though some of his commenters—trolls or gang members, it’s hard to tell—have suspected that he’s Wayne Shuttleworth, the disgraced Manitoba RCMP officer who joined the Zig Zag Crew, another Hell’s Angel puppet club.

I asked if he really enjoys the persona of Agent K, and he laughed. “I’ve never had a desire to be an undercover officer or secret service thing. When I was growing up, being a narc was the lowest form of life. Yeah, being anonymous is cheap. Yeah, it’s being a bitch. But it’s getting something done.” (Greg: Yes you now hang out online with nazis and racists a new low in your downward spiral life. This bozo tried to become a Guardian Angel and was rejected there are pics of himself online wearing Guardian Angel clothing he somehow obtained standing alone like always. You lost a lawsuit filed by a Hell's Angel. You Dennis Watson to quote yourself are a bitch.)

What’s getting done isn’t clear. Sgt. Houghton said there’s nothing there that he doesn’t know. However, some of the alleged criminals who Tom Jones kept tabs on were later arrested. Larry Amero, for example, was busted in Montreal last month with 400 guns and $250,000 in cash, coke, and other contraband, three months after Gangsters Out suggested the former Kelowna Hell’s Angels member was hiding out and doing business in Montreal.

There’s no evidence that it’s led to any arrests or made anyone feel safer, but Gangsters Out has caused several people to beg or even threaten him to remove their profiles from his site (he complied, just once, to the pleas of a suspected gang member's pregnant girlfriend). As Gangsters Out reaches its six millionth visitor, its credibility is building. It's becoming a powerful tool to expose Western Canadian gang members. But like any anonymous vigilante site, there’s no way to know whether or not it's actually attempting to provide a public service or helping an individual achieve a personal vendetta.

Follow Omar on Twitter: @omar_aok
https://www.vice.com/en/article/7bej9x/this-anonymous-blogger-loves-to-out-western-canadian-gangsters The guys credibility except what he directly cuts and pastes from MSM is none.
Glenn Victor Gilbert
Subscribe
gregca...@gmail.com’s profile photo
gregca...@gmail.com
13 Jan 2019, 02:03:14
Glenn Victor Gilbert ex of New Westminster and Burnaby and 7 Rodney
Terrace Dartmouth NS is a Crime Stoppers informant. He ratted out the
boyfriend of Leslie Vincent for dealing cocaine in the 90ès. He is
also a homosexual who had sex with his step-dad and an Aboriginal man.
You could have protected your nephew if you had gone to the cops or
killed the creep. I busted you up with a lead pipe and you did nothing
but issue threats and testify against me. He has been known to smoke Export A green packs has difficulty holding employment and a bad back. 25 years ago he was wearing a back brace. Never won a fight in his life he won a few scraps but the person always came back and cleaned his clock. Likes giving and receiving anal sex. Known to beat women been arrested for domestic assaults. When drunk has been known to pass out while cooking food in an oven. When he moved to BC he had a brown hankerchief in his back pocket some of you know what that means.

Loose Cannon

Oct 11, 2021, 12:57:57 PMOct 11
On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 10:30:20 PM UTC-4, gregorycarrit...@gmail.com wrote:

> Posted it several times earlier

Nobody has the time to read all that bullshit. Show us *BRIEFLY* whatever evidence you have, if you have any at all (which I doubt).

Gregory Carr

Oct 12, 2021, 2:49:47 AMOct 12
Well you cretin you are unemployed along with Dennis Watson. No one who lives in Canada posts support for Dennis Watson. Your both creepoids. Dennis Watson loves to associate with your nazi and racist self online.

Ace Ventura

Oct 12, 2021, 1:10:23 PMOct 12
Hey phat stinky welfare basterd. You have reported to ab...@gmail.com, again. See you later phatty fat.

BTW what's the address of yer basement in Walley?, me and the boys (Haney HA) will slap your cross-dressing homosexual buttock for you.

Gregory Carr

Oct 12, 2021, 6:37:25 PMOct 12
I know a number of H.A. ppl such as the bar manager at Kelly's Pub. You so stupid you can't find me what a tard what a dolt you are. Look forward to stabbing you in self defense and your cowardly band of impotent bullies. Rick the Coquitlam H.A.M.C. Pres has personally given me the middle finger 6 times. The old 1%er has eagle eyes. Hope your white dog dies of worms Dennis Watson. Glad the Falun Gongers have told you to stay away I checked your Linked In account you have lost lots of connections. Ppl know you as a kook a conspiracy theory mental midget a chronic liar and unemployed doofus. Call the RCMP again if you want contact abuse@gmail again if you want jerk off to your pictures of your daughter Shannon lots of rapists are thinking of her. Your welcome to my apt anytime bald one so I can kill you and I will make your slut daughter pay for the new carpet.

As for welfare here for your look is some donations I have made why don' t you Dennis Watson and your nazi ally Gordon Radavitch do the same. Your both evil and scum.

Odd you Gordon Radavitch a nym shifting coward have posted that ppl steal from me how can they steal from me if I have no money? Your a bitter, envious, forlorn, stupid, on the welfare dole, chronically lying dorkus with a fatso wife a failed immigrant from Serbia living in England with no friends or extended family. None of these pikers and skivvers and chronic liars gives to charity Michael Yardley, Dave Mulligan, Joe Mulligan, Gordon Radavitch, Karen Eileen Gordon , Tom Strenja, Glenn Victor Gilbert, George Pope, Dennis Watson or Winston Chu. Do not donate to the CF Foundation . These are all good charities Surrey Food Bank, Union Gospel Mission New Westminster and Vancouver and Mission Possible, British Columbia Schizophrenic Society, MS Society, Quest, CNIB, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Leukemia and Lymphoma Assoc., BC Lung Association, Habitat for Humanity, The Mustard Seed and I have donated to them all.

Official Donation Receipt for Canadian Income Tax Purposes Greg Carr Surrey, British Columbia Canada THE MUSTARD SEED FOUNDATION102 11 Ave SE, Calgary, AB, T2G 0X5#874532518RR0001 Stephen WileChief Executive Office rReceipt No:T0130412 Tax Deductible Amount:$250.00 Received:Jun 28, 2021 Receipt Issued:Jun 29, 2021 For more information, please visit www.Canada.ca/Charities-Giving.Dear Greg,Thank you for your generous support. Your special donation will connect our clients to the specificHealth and Wellness programs and services they urgently need. Your gift helps break down barriers, onestep at a time. In Kamloops, hundreds of men and women come to us each day looking for a new beginning. More important than any service we provide at The Mustard Seed is the hope that our clients feel as they develop the skills, confidence, and courage to move forward in their lives. You help care for our community’s most vulnerable and ensure they are surrounded by a caring community that supports their success! Together, we help the most vulnerable in our community grow stronger, so the line between experiencing homelessness and needing help doesn’t have to be so thin. Thank you again for your meaningful kindness and for showing men and women in need that they are worthy of a second chance. We could not continue our work without your faithful support. Your partner in changing lives, Stephen WileChief Executive Officer PS: Please visit our website, to see how your support is making a difference in the liveswww.theseed.ca of those we serve in our community.

Dear Greg,

Thank you for supporting Habitat Canada! With every generous gift, caring donors like you are helping to make the dream of owning a stable home a reality for families in need of housing.

Your support has helped us purchase building materials so that we can carry out as much construction as possible this year. Just consider what that will mean when they are put together to build a new house where a family can stand together and proudly say, “this is our home, built with strong and durable materials!”

You make that happen when you support Habitat Canada. Once again, thank you for contributing to homebuilding across Canada in this very unique way, and for offering a hand-up to families in need of safe and decent housing. You are making such an incredible difference in so many lives, and your contribution is truly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Hearn

Vice President, Philanthropy

Habitat for Humanity Canada

Please print or save this message for your personal records.

Transaction Summary
Transaction Date:

22/01/21

Donation Amount
Level:

Enter an Amount

Amount:

$100.00

Gift Designation:

Greater Vancouver

Billing Information
First Name:

Greg

Last Name:

Carr

City:

Surrey

Province:

BC

Country:

Canada

Email Address:

greg...@yahoo.ca

Physical communication opt-in:

No

Communication opt-in:

No

Payment Information
Payment type:

Credit Card

Credit Card Number:

************7491

Total Gift Amount:

$100.00

Tax-deductible Amount:

$100.00

Tracking Code:

4184-2101-1-50542-54294

Home | Contact | Privacy Policy |
Habitat for Humanity Canada
477 Mount Pleasant Road, Suite 403
Toronto, Ontario M4S 2L9
Phone: (416) 644-0988 | 1-800-667-5137 | Fax: (416) 646-0574
hab...@habitat.ca
© 2020 Habitat for Humanity Canada

Union Gospel Mission <don...@ugm.ca>
To:
GREG...@YAHOO.CA

Your Total Gift
$150.00

Thank you for your generous gift!
Your contribution is another step towards overcoming poverty, homelessness and addiction, one life at a time. Thank you for your generosity.

Your charitable tax receipt will be
mailed to the address you provided:

If you're new to our community, see this special welcome message just for you. Read stories your gift has inspired!

For assistance or questions about your donation, please email don...@ugm.ca or call 604-215-5440 ext 513 and our staff will be happy to assist you.

© 2020 Union Gospel Mission
Registered Canadian Charity 131902348RR0001

Union Gospel Mission <don...@ugm.ca>
To:
GREG...@YAHOO.CA

Your Total Gift
$300.00

Thank you for your generous gift!
Your contribution is another step towards overcoming poverty, homelessness and addiction, one life at a time. Thank you for your generosity.

Your charitable tax receipt will be
mailed to the address you provided:

If you're new to our community, see this special welcome message just for you. Read stories your gift has inspired!

For assistance or questions about your donation, please email don...@ugm.ca or call 604-215-5440 ext 513 and our staff will be happy to assist you.

© 2019 Union Gospel Mission
Registered Canadian Charity 131902348RR0001

Union Gospel Mission <don...@ugm.ca>
To:
GREG...@YAHOO.CA

Your Total Gift
$250.00

Thank you for your generous gift!
Your contribution is another step towards overcoming poverty, homelessness and addiction, one life at a time. Thank you for your generosity.

Your charitable tax receipt will be
mailed to the address you provided:

If you're new to our community, see this special welcome message just for you. Read stories your gift has inspired!

For assistance or questions about your donation, please email don...@ugm.ca or call 604-215-5440 ext 513 and our staff will be happy to assist you.

© 2019 Union Gospel Mission
Registered Canadian Charity 131902348RR0001

Thank you for your donation!
Yahoo
/
Inbox

Union Gospel Mission <don...@ugm.ca>
To:
GREG...@YAHOO.CA

Sat., Sep. 7, 2019 at 5:02 p.m.

Your Total Gift
$200.00

Thank you for your generous gift!
Your contribution is another step towards overcoming poverty, homelessness and addiction, one life at a time. Thank you for your generosity.

Your charitable tax receipt will be
mailed to the address you provided:

If you're new to our community, see this special welcome message just for you. Read stories your gift has inspired!

For assistance or questions about your donation, please email don...@ugm.ca or call 604-215-5440 ext 513 and our staff will be happy to assist you.

© 2019 Union Gospel Mission
Registered Canadian Charity 131902348RR0001

Ace Ventura

Oct 13, 2021, 1:08:43 PMOct 13
https://groups.google.com/g/van.general
ab...@gmail.com

Would you assholes LOOK at the filth, hate, spam, slander and libel dished up every damn day and despite MULTIPLE complaints?

Greg Carr of Surrey. NO amount of complaining does anything ... WTF is wrong with you 'people' allowing this?

gregorycarrit...@gmail.com

The 'man' is a welfare bum and he is retarded (no joke) - on social assistance disability. This is how the parasite gets his damn jollies.

Loose Cannon

Oct 15, 2021, 10:50:44 PMOct 15
Ther thought of that turns him on. Can he bring along his newest love
interest?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/80225886@N06/40108064751/in/photostream/

Ace Ventura

Oct 16, 2021, 6:14:43 PMOct 16
Dennis Watson hates cops and won't report Greg Carr's death threats. He's an iffin dumbarse because fatty fat is mentally whacko. The welfare bum COULD be dangerous, and he has a very long criminal record. Greg Carr is so bent he won't stop until he's in handcuffs. I would report the slug, butt really, if Watson gives no proper fuk why should anybody else? (Its 45 minutes for a non-emergency 911 call these days, pffft)

Daryl Grant MacAskill

Oct 26, 2021, 4:55:26 PMOct 26
Well, well, well. Judge for yourself who the criminal is here.
https://darylgrantmacaskill-fan-club.blogspot.com/
Soon to be in court again for showing contempt to a Judge's order.

Ace Ventura

Oct 27, 2021, 4:48:58 PMOct 27
Latest from Ralph van der Walle is to try to list Unit #6 AGAIN, this time with a new agent and for $60k more.

MLS® Number: 888742

Gregory Carr

Oct 30, 2021, 9:29:35 AMOct 30
You are a chronic liar and I own my apt. and RV debt free. I hope you end up in jail to be airholed. You won't call the police because you are loathed by them you sex criminal and you are scared of me. Kill yourself.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/I37LmTGjiME/m/S3VDJghICQAJ Mr. Dipopolo now has 8 children and won his lawsuit against weirdo, unemployed bum Dennis Watson. http://denniswatson.ca/ https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2018/12/dennis-james-watson-has-never-been.html he feels it necessary to assert he doesn't have sex with children. He has disabled all commenting on his blogs. Dennis Watson is the only one of his neighbours to have the satanic, demonic Halloween decorations on his door. Orange. Brown piano in his very small backyard absolutely no security for the backyard. Hey you unemployed bum and abject failure the rain and cold is wrecking whatever value that piano has. Adult bicycles and children bicycles. Canoes including a blue one. Why does Dennis Watson feel it is necessary to state on his website he is not a pedophile?
https://twitter.com/jeffdrakes looks like the same guy 2014 9 tweets.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-drakes-88a9a2a6/?originalSubdomain=ca okay I am confused the guy seems to be a University Grad and owns Drake Way Health Center. But just like Dennis Watson he is into pianos. What a coincidence. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-drakes-88a9a2a6/ He claims to own Drake Way Health Center for 4 years and 7 months but no address is given and a Google shows no such company. The guys LinkedIn is as phony as chronically lying Dennis Watson's. Look how thin and old looking Mr. Drake is and he claims to run a health center what a couple of lamoid losers.Dennis James Watson #27 9965 154 St. Surrey, BC 604-496-5824 Shannon Alvarenga Listed At The Same Address.

Gregory Carr

Oct 30, 2021, 9:35:06 AMOct 30
Too busy to research this but I note this guys court record ended 21 years ago.

Daryl Grant MacAskill Fan Club
I am trying to make my presence known as a warning to everyone but I need your help. Please tell me more about myself. Tell me if I have tried to extort money from you and anything else you know about me. I don't even have any decent pictures of me from before I started drugs. I know I look like a total mess now. Even new pictures are ok I guess.

August 23, 2021

Daryl Grant MacAskill
Born 31 May, 1962.
I am a convicted criminal and work around the Vancouver, BC area.

My specialty is extortion of money from people and companies. I have been doing this a long time.

Pretty simple actually, I will go on my blog and write all kinds of stuff (mostly untrue although I will throw in a few facts to bait the reader) and then I will email you an amount of money that I want you to pay to remove the information off the internet. Neat right.

Pretty much nothing you can do about it and even asking the RCMP for assistance is a waste of time. The Judges in British Columbia are weak, so you will get no support there either, even if you take me to court.

I will publish more of my adventures here soon as a public service.

Help me help you!

I will try to pull together as much info as possible so you don't have to struggle to find out all the activities I have been involved with. Feel free to remind me of any I have missed. It will take some time.

ALIASES:
drstoxxman, stoxxman, Ace, Ace Ventura, Jeff Drakes, AcePSJ, Foxyroller

EMAILS:
drsto...@gmail.com
stox...@hotmail.com
stox...@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM:
@Stoxxman

COURT CASES:
Supreme Court of British Columbia restraining Daryl MacAskill, also known as "stoxxman," from posting on its website.
https://stockhouse.com/blogs/daryl-macaskill-gets-shot-down-injuntion-in-place

2012 SUPREME COURT OF BC INJUNCTION:
Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. vs Daryl Grant Macaskill, Marcus New, Thom Calandra
http://www.gangstersout.com/2012-Injunction.pdf

GANGSTERSOUT:
Used to have a page on http://gangstersout.com/ called http://gangstersout.com/daryl_macaskill.htm.

Some say I am also Dennis Watson and pretend he deleted my page.

Forunately it is archived here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20161011231425/http://gangstersout.com/daryl_macaskill.htm

Dennis Watson has a regular blog on https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/

My copy of his website is without the "s", https://gangsterout.blogspot.com/

Some "pretend" unhappiness with me here
https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2015/11/personal-privilege.html

Other badness fortunately.
http://gangstersout.com/macaskill3.pdf

CEO.CA FORUM:
9 Feb 2019, 09:56 I know Marcus very well and was around when this guy started his attacks. He wanted to be paid. He thought he was some type of consultant or at least was trying to extort money from companies or he would blog about them.

9 Feb 2019, 10:06 Is that the same Daryl that use to post as OnTopTechno and was linked with Waldo?

STOCKHOUSE FORUM:
The criminal spammer that lscfa is referring to below is named Daryl Grant Macaskill. What he does is blackmail companies into paying him so that he does "IR" services like spamming Stockhouse with his Penny Stocks Journal blog. When moral companies like PKK tell him to take a hike, he spams and bashes them until they give in and pay up. He is a career criminal going back to 1995 for GST fraud:

http://gangstersout.com/daryl_macaskill.htm <- not online at the moment

But the funniest story about him comes at the hands of Stockhouse, who sued him for making hundreds of fake profiles a day. That includes a story where he pissed himself after he banged his head against the wall while being detained in mall jail for shoplifting haha.

https://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-C:IVF-1936809&symbol=IVF&news_region=C

https://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/574017-new-post-on-cuu-vette350/messages/1802122

Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. has filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Court of British Columbia seeking an injunction against a user who has been creating an excessive number of new accounts, sometimes at the rate of 184 per day. The suit complains that the user, identified as Vancouver resident Daryl MacAskill, has become a substantial drain on time and resources. Stockhouse is asking for a court order that would bar him from creating or using accounts on its website.

The allegations are contained in a notice of claim that Stockhouse filed at the Vancouver courthouse on Feb. 28, 2012. It identifies Mr. MacAskill as a sometimes carpenter who lives in downtown Vancouver. He has been a frequent user of Stockhouse's forums over the past 12 years, posting under various aliases including "stoxxman," "Ace Ventura" and "Jeff Drakes."

The problem, as described in the claim, began in November, 2011, when Stockhouse attempted to block Mr. MacAskill from the site. It said he was creating a large volume of accounts using e-mail addresses of other people, at one point creating as many as 184 per day. Mr. MacAskill used the accounts to post material to the forums that was either defamatory, inaccurate, threatening or inflammatory, Stockhouse said. The company claimed to have spent a considerable amount of time and resources trying to minimize his activities on the site.

MacAskill's prior legal battles

The lawsuit against Stockhouse is not the first that Mr. MacAskill has fought on his own, without the benefit of a lawyer. In 2009, he launched a lawsuit against Hudson's Bay Company, claiming that he was tortured by store security. He complained that while he was at the company's store in Brentwood Town Centre on Dec. 10, 2008, a security guard detained him and refused to allow him to go to the bathroom, which he urgently needed to do. Rather than suffer the humiliation of urinating himself, he chose to knock himself out by banging his head on the wall, the suit stated. His next memory was waking up in a puddle of urine (which he claims was not his own, but that of some other person security had detained). He was then escorted from the store by an RCMP officer. He was not charged. He later agreed to drop the suit on undisclosed terms.

Mr. MacAskill launched another self-filed suit in August, 2007, against a former employer, Kor Alta Construction Ltd. of Alberta. He claimed that the company constructively dismissed him from his job as a supervisor at a job site on Boundary Road in Vancouver after he complained about a lack of a plan to deal with asbestos at the site. Kor-Alta, in response to the suit, denied any wrongdoing and said Mr. MacAskill had worked at the company for only a short period of time. A judge later dismissed the case, finding that it was an abuse of the process of the court.

Earlier court records show that Mr. MacAskill landed in criminal trouble in 1995, when a judge convicted him on 10 counts of tax fraud over GST refunds he had collected for a number of companies. He was sentenced to six months in jail and ordered to pay a $13,500 fine.

The lawsuit sought an injunction barring him from using the Stockhouse website, as well as damages, interest and court costs. Vancouver lawyer Ludmila Herbst of Farris Vaughan Wills & Murphy LLP filed the claim on Stockhouse's behalf.

This item is part of Stockwatch's value added news feed and is only available to Stockwatch subscribers.

Here is a sample of this item: by Mike Caswell

Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. has filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Court of British Columbia seeking an injunction against a user who has been creating an excessive number of new accounts, sometimes at the rate of 184 per day. The suit complains that the user, identified as Vancouver resident Daryl MacAskill, has become a substantial drain on time and resources. Stockhouse is asking for a court order that would bar him from creating or using accounts on its website.

The allegations are contained in a notice of claim that Stockhouse filed at the Vancouver courthouse on Feb. 28, 2012. It identifies Mr. MacAskill as a sometimes carpenter who lives in downtown Vancouver. He has been a frequent user of Stockhouse's forums over the past 12 years, posting under various aliases including "stoxxman," "Ace Ventura" and "Jeff Drakes."

The problems that Stockhouse complains of began in November, 2011, when Mr. MacAskill started creating a large volume of accounts on the website using e-mail addresses that were in the names of other people. The suit does not say how many accounts he made, but states that at one point he was creating as many as 184 per day. He continued registering the accounts even after having been suspended, prohibited and blocked from the website, according to the suit. Mr. MacAskill used the accounts to post material to the forums that was either defamatory, inaccurate, threatening or inflammatory, Stockhouse claims.

The remainder is available to Stockwatch subscribers.

Followed up by this comment:

It might not be so easy many may be thinking to prosecute this action. As mentioned in the story, he knows the legal system well, and although much of his approach is aggressive, so too is much of the content of his posts factual. Read the summary of the complaint carefully, as he is not being sued for libel, or defamation nor is any such claim being made so far as I can detect. The company is seeking relief from the irritation, bother and related expenditures, if any, that his activities allegedly cause, by way of an injunction.

Costs and damages are an unlikely result. In any event, he is judgement proof, financially. Furthermore, nobody goes to jail in this country for engaging in such activity and it isn't a crime to be indigent, or without the means to pay any fine or penalty.

The best result the company can expect is for a sympathetic court to command this man to cease and desist. I'm skeptical that any court could even threaten jail time for someone not to comply with any such direction from a judge. Having said that, I wouldn't recommend challenging any judge on this as it is possible to be incarcerated for contempt of court and I doubt even this gentleman will ignore such an order, if the plaintiff should succeed in having the court grant one.

SILICONINVESTOR.COM FORUM
2/18/2019 10:01:22 PM Trolls of a feather flock together I guess.... Daryl MacAskill: The lies begin to unravel

This is a troll with a colourful history. Daryl MacAskill opened DGM Consulting at 5192 Elsom Ave., Burnaby in 1991. The company provided assistance in all areas related to the GST. Daryl Grant MacAskill and his partner Larry Douglas Buss were convicted of fraud. MacAskill, the "brains" of the operation was sentenced to six months in jail and fined $13,500. The Vancouver Province reported that they scammed a Chilliwack couple out of over $5,000.

The Vancouver Sun reported "They thought GST stood for Great Scam Tax. But crime didn't pay for Daryl Grant MacAskill and Larry Douglas Buss. The Burnaby pair dreamed up what they thought was an ingenious scheme -- create your own non-existent companies, then ask Revenue Canada for goods and services tax rebates. "They set up a number of fictitious entities and would file for GST rebates," said Harry Smilgis of Revenue Canada. For a while the duo thought they were pretty clever, taking home a cool $34,000 between August 1991 and June 1993. Then the odds caught up with them."

After getting out of prison for fraud, Daryl MacAskill started a blog dripping in defamation and became a Stockhouse troll. In 2012 Stockhouse obtained a court injunction banning Daryl MacAskill from posting his perpetual defamation on their web site. This is a copy of the court order. Now he's a fugitive from justice. On January 12th 2016 a warrant was issued for his arrest. So he's in hiding violating yet another court order as we speak. Thankfully, no lie can live forever because truth crushed to the earth will rise again. Peace.

Stockhouse's claim: The case began on Feb. 28, 2012, when Stockhouse filed a notice of claim against Mr. MacAskill at the Vancouver courthouse. It identified him as a sometimes carpenter who lives in downtown Vancouver. He had been a frequent user of Stockhouse's forums over 12 years, posting under aliases that included "stoxxman," "Ace Ventura" and "Jeff Drakes."

The problem, as described in the claim, began in November, 2011, when Stockhouse attempted to block Mr. MacAskill from the site. It said he was creating a large volume of accounts using e-mail addresses of other people, at one point creating as many as 184 per day. Mr. MacAskill used the accounts to post material to the forums that was either defamatory, inaccurate, threatening or inflammatory, Stockhouse said. The company claimed to have spent a considerable amount of time and resources trying to minimize his activities on the site.

The lawsuit sought an injunction barring him from using the Stockhouse website, as well as damages, interest and court costs. Vancouver lawyer Ludmila Herbst of Farris Vaughan Wills & Murphy LLP filed the claim on Stockhouse's behalf.

TWITTER.COM:
1995 Declared Bankrupt,
1996 Jailed for FRAUD,
1995 Declared Bankrupt,
2015 Criminal Harassment Charges Vancouver RCMP,
2016 Skipped bail, Warrant for Arrest, Accused Child Porno.
2021 Sep Served with Contempt of Court Notice.
2021 Oct Hearing for Contempt. Not expected to show up and didn't.
2021 Nov TBD Most likely; going to Jail for Contempt of a Judges Court Order.

BLOGS:
http://neer-do-well-hall-of-infamey.blogspot.ca/ <- removed by Google
https://neerdowellblogspot.blogspot.com/ <- replacement
http://neerdowellhall.blogspot.com/ <- spare replacement
https://pennystockjournal.blogspot.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
https://gangsterout.blogspot.com/ <- trying to copy gangsterout.com to generate more traffic for ad revenue
http://angrygeologist.blogspot.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
https://atwgold.wordpress.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
http://cibclawsuits.blogspot.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
http://highlifelivingluxury.blogspot.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
https://canada-complaints.com/miscellaneous/24491-horrible-employer-zero-ethics.html
https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/2717/stoxxman-blog <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
https://www.gangsterismout.com/ <- trying to copy gangsterout.com to generate traffic for ad revenue
http://gangsterouted.blogspot.com/ <- trying to copy gangsterout.com to generate traffic for ad revenue
http://drstoxxman.blogspot.com/ <- Current active blog slandering whoever I can.
REGISTERED USA ADDRESS FOR PACKAGES:
1733 H St #33075, Blaine, WA 98230 (aka The UPS Store in Blaine, WA)

REGISTERED CANADA ADDRESS:
Using the address of a shelter downtown Vancouver although not actually a resident there.
Highly likely to be living in a tent on the street near Lake City Station. All internet access is at public access points like libraries, coffee shops etc via cellphone.

COURT STUFF:
Some newer stuff:

Ministry of the Attorney General

File Number 41864
There is not enough room for all my court stuff.
I know exactly how to waste the courts time.

Charges:

Document Count Offence Date Statute Nature Accused City Of Offence
Y41864-1 1 15-Jun-1992 EXA - 327(1)(a) Converted from Acts Commit MACASKILL, DARYL Grant

Appearances:

Document Accused Cnt Location Date Time Room Reason Result Finding Canc.
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 07-Jan-2000
09:30 AM 206 REV SEN SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 23-Jul-1999
09:30 AM 206 REV IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 21-Jun-1999
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 01-Apr-1999
09:30 AM 206 REV IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 02-Sep-1998
09:30 AM 205 APP IBP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 11-Aug-1998
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 29-May-1998
09:30 AM 205 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 02-Mar-1998
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 03-Feb-1998
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 31-Oct-1997
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 30-Oct-1997
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 02-Sep-1997
01:30 PM 205 APP IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 25-Aug-1997
09:00 AM 206 APP IBJ

Daryl Grant MacAskill
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Gregory Carr