TKO-68B White Vehicle. Hope BC Report Feb. 15 Lots Of Illegal Cigarettes in Hope.

GregCarr

Feb 15, 2024, 8:49:01 PMFeb 15
The other day as I did my insomnia night walk I walked on the first floor of the building I am staying at in Hope ppl man and women making lots of noise seemed drunk or high mentioned my name the door to 110 was closed with 4 pieces of ID in the hallway a BC drivers license for a woman born in 1971 with a Coquitlam address 43-145 King Edward Ave Michelle Mchutcheon. A Visa card of a type I am not familiar with and 2 others. 1:41 AM. I took the stuff to the front desk which was closed so I sat on the bench outside trying to figure out what to do they continued with occ. loud talk no lights on in the whole place they mentioned my name again put the ID back by the 110 door this time stacked neatly. Went on a 2 hour walk when I returned it was all quiet the ID was still there. The next day I was talking to the Asian front desk guy a fast moving ESLer and he said he found the ID doing his morning cleaning routine.

https://www.canadapages.com/wp/michelle-mccutchon-coquitlam-bc-6047772882/

https://www.redfin.ca/bc/coquitlam/145-King-Edward-St-V3K-6M6/unit-43/home/155323098 It is a mobile home 1,300 square feet not bad.

Someone a White female with a small White child at the Hope Public Library today complained about my anti-Nazi stuff 15 minutes earlier saw a young White guy working out across the hallway give the classic Nazi Hiel Hitler salute to two 2 White men his age leaving one gave a hand signal back. A fat White guy with little brown things growing out of the side of his head had told me that my postings were not a Peace Up gesture while twice looking at my monitor while standing behind me.
He previously told me it was okay to be gay on a earlier visit. Who you trying to convince? Hitler was a lot of things a womanizer a war hero a procurer of prostitutes a war criminal a liar a sufferer of syphilis a horrible STD who committed suicide but he was not gay and he succeeded in killing have the prewar gay community of Germany although he had a 90% success rate against Jews. in his best selling book Mien Kampf he said he would invade other countries kill all the Jews and gays and enslave and kill the Slavs. He killed millions and his promised 1,000 Year Reich lasted 12 years. His deputy Fuhrer committed suicide not long after Hitler ordered his execution.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/students-teachers/student-resources/research-starters/research-starters-worldwide-deaths-world-war Between 6,600,000 - 8,800,000 Germans died in the 6 years of WW2.

Thanks to the nice woman who offered me a chocolate there today at the Hope Library as she did two others though I declined with thanks the headphones playing Soundgarden.

TKO-68B White vehicle was at the Centrex 7-11 715 Old Hope Princeton Way as I did a late night food run. They have a big convienance store open 24 hours staff is good and unlike the 24 hour Chevron you can walk in the Chevron is locked front doors at night. As I pulled in the car was parked no doors open two White females by the time I exited my RV they moved 4 parking spots over and opened both doors but took 5 minutes to exit the vehicle like they were trying to attract attention. The female driver looked good the older one has had a rough life had leg braces she warned me the cops were out to get me which I brushed off. I started walking next door to check out 3 racoons noticed a RCMP vehicle across the street it came over drive right by me then went back and parked where it started across the street.

Same car next day was at the Esso station by the Owl Laundramat. Older woman looked scared they locked all the doors as I went to buy lotto and water. 4 stickers at theback of the vehicle passenger side cats and a green guy saying Fuck Ya.

Went to Bridal Falls yesterday recommend it.