Greg Carr

Sep 12, 2022, 5:16:26 PM9/12/22
On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 10:19:50 AM UTC-7, drsto...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 4:14:40 PM UTC-7, Ace Ventura wrote:
> > The mortgage agreement for 9022 Clarkson Ave stipulates a huge repayment and penalty on September 30, 2022.
> >
> > Two units are for sale on now MLS. NEVER has any unit sold. Contract assignments on the unfinished units include Unit 9 for better than $920k. A whooping huge price for a 1025 sq foot, unfinished condo.

Actually for beach front property it is reasonable. You of course never owned a house or condo so know nothing about real estate.

> > Without interim 'bank financing' for multi-millions in 14 odd days folks stand to lose every cent of their 'investment' in this half finished project. Every cent.
> Err, my bad. It's a whopping $949k for this half finished condo of TC-1 zoning. (6 months maximum occupancy)

You are an idiot likely suffer from malnutrition and a chronic liar.

The developers website says the project is sold out. https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/24771847/a9-9022-clarkson-ave-black-creek-merville-black-creek yes the buildings are still under construction why the JW's can build a Kingdom Hall on a weekend and it takes 6 months to build a house or retail complex is beyond me.

> Ground was broken in March for these cardboard boxes. What one 'buys' is a contract assignment on a half finished condo. True story.

Anyone who looks at the MLS pictures could figure that out you unemployed lazy fool.

The poster is ashamed to use the name on his library card.

Description
Waterfront Presale assignment opportunity in sold out Beach House at Saratoga. A9 has a view straight out to the ocean and coast mountains and sunrises. The Beach House is a rare collection of only 30 luxury built Beach Homes, located on over 3 acres of walk on waterfront on the white sands of Saratoga Beach in the Comox Valley. Unit A9 is a 1064sqft, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with southern exposure & stunning views from the master suites located on the top floor up the north coast to the coastal mountain range. The main floor offers ocean views from the large patio off the living room and is steps to the beach. Deluxe finishes throughout include, Air Conditioning, Frigidaire Professional Series Stainless Appliances with gas ranges, gas fireplaces with custom tile surround, spa inspired baths, quartz counter tops, outdoor showers for sandy toes and pets and much more. Full ownership strata community perfect as 2nd home/vacant home & potential to cover cost of ownership re on-site vacation management program. Pacific Playgrounds Marina, Oyster River , Groceries, coffee shop, pharmacy & medical clinic are minutes away. (25683924) https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/24771847/a9-9022-clarkson-ave-black-creek-merville-black-creek

The MLS listing states the development is sold out the poster is a liar his post is untruthful he is filled with envy for the well off developer and bitter that he is ugly, stupid, flat broke and a loser socially, in crime, financially, in love in every facet of life. It is routine that a sold out development has ppl flip their individual purchase to make a fast profit or because their situation has changed.

https://www.saratogabeachhouse.ca The developer has closed their sales office and says the development is sold out.

The poster has lied about and slagged the development, the developer and the real estate agents over and over. https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/jB2P-gTmcpg He has over 1,000 times posted lies and made up denouncements about these ppl and their companies on the Internet. The developer successfully sued him and was awarded $190k from the non working bum who can't afford a vehicle or a TV or computer. You can read the 27 page judgement against him at https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/jB2P-gTmcpg. The poster Daryl Grant Macaskill picked these ppl at random to libel and harass with emails. The poster has repeatedly violated Judge Riley's court order not to mention the developer or the development yet the court and law enforcement do nothing.

This MSM article gushes about the development. All MSM articles about the developer and this development are good he is no Gordon James Sauck business person. For the record I have never met or tried to meet the developer or any of the ppl in his business or social circle nor do I plan to.

Out Of Town Properties Homes Buying & Selling
Vancouver Island escape — with a view
The Beach House at Saratoga boasts ocean, parks, mountain vista

Author of the article:Kathleen Freimond
Publishing date:Jul 09, 2021 • June 17, 2022 • 4 minute read
The Beach House at Saratoga is bookended by Driftwood Marine Park and Miracle Beach Provincial Park.
The Beach House at Saratoga is bookended by Driftwood Marine Park and Miracle Beach Provincial Park. PHOTO BY SUPPLIED /PNG
Article content
“Everything the West Coast has to offer, every reason we live here, can be found [at Saratoga Beach] — provincial parks, the Oyster River, Coastal Mountain views and of course the stunning beach,” says Anna DiFiore, sales director for The Beach House at Saratoga, the first development on Vancouver Island’s Saratoga Beach in three decades.

Generations of holidaying families enjoyed the sun, sea and sand at the Oyster River Resort that operated on the site from the 1950s to about 2006. Then, four years ago, the land was purchased, and planning began for a new luxury destination resort.

Saratoga Beach, famous for the shallow shores that slope gently for hundreds of metres into the Strait of Georgia, is located within the small town of Black Creek on the eastern shore of north-central Vancouver Island, a 20-minute drive north to Campbell River and 25 minutes south to Comox. Municipal services are provided by the Comox Valley Regional District.

The property at 9022 Clarkson Ave., Black Creek, is zoned Tourist Commercial One, adds DiFiore. This allows buyers to rent their homes to holidaymakers year-round or to occupy the homes for up to six months annually while renting them for the balance of the year to visitors looking to enjoy a seaside vacation. There are three floor plans — each approximately 1,000 square feet — all with ocean views. Eight homes are directly on the beach.

Every home at The Beach House at Saratoga will have views of the ocean.

https://vancouversun.com/homes/vacation-homes/vancouver-island-escape-with-a-view

Moron Drstoxxman is known to have long periods of homelessness and is a convicted shoplifter and fraudster.

TWITTER.COM:
1995 Declared Bankrupt,
1996 Charged, convicted and jailed for FRAUD,
2015 Criminal Harassment Charges Vancouver RCMP,
2016 Skipped bail, Warrant for Arrest, Accused Child Porno.
2021 Sep Served with Contempt of Court Notice.
2021 Oct Hearing for Contempt. Did not show up according to court records.
2021 Nov Hearing court date postponed to Jan 2022.
2022 Jan Missed court hearing or avoided.
2022 Feb Contempt hearing of a Judges Court Order
Lost lawsuit $190k damage award given to Ralph a businessman against pissy pants Daryl Grant Macaskill.

ALIASES:
drstoxxman, stoxxman, Ace, Ace Ventura, Jeff Drakes, AcePSJ, Foxyroller

https://darylgrantmacaskill-fan-club.blogspot.com He looks ugly, stupid and poor easily beaten into the emergency room 3 photos of the dumb criminal all a bit old.

EMAILS:
drsto...@gmail.com
stox...@hotmail.com
stox...@gmail.com

He has never won a lawsuit claims to be in contact with criminal businessman Gordon James Sauck of Newton and Iowa.

Innovative Audio, Owner: Gord Sauck
13255 78 Ave Unit 204, Surrey, BC V3W 5B9, Phone: (604) 594-9575
www.iavscanada.com

OpenCorporates
The Open Database Of The Corporate World
Company name or number
SEARCH
Companies Officers

Log in/Sign up
INNOVATIVE AUDIO, LLC
Company Number
686560
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
24 September 2021 (11 months ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Jurisdiction
Iowa (US)
Agent Name
GORDON SAUCK
Agent Address
1706 BROADWAY, DENISON, IA, 51442
Directors / Officers
GORDON SAUCK, agent
Registry Page
https://sos.iowa.gov/search/business/...
Source Iowa Secretary of State (Business Entity Data API), https://api.sos.iowa.gov/, 1 Oct 2021
ADD DATA (WEBSITE, ADDRESS, ETC)
Company Addresses
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS
1706 BROADWAY, DENISON, IA, 51442, USA

Is he moving assets to America because he will be sued?

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1706-Broadway_Denison_IA_51442_M78916-34085 Nice place he has and cheap to buy nice move Sauck still want my money.

https://local.yahoo.com/info-216116764-engelhardt-stephen-atty-ofc-denison A lawyer is listed there as well.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/NdngX8GDaqc/m/gcusqKtHAwAJ Watch Winston Chu the liar defends him in the thread what a weenie both of them are.

HATE AND TRUTH COMING AT YOU TWO.

Greg Carr

Sep 12, 2022, 5:36:17 PM9/12/22
On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 10:44:40 AM UTC-7, drsto...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 10:19:50 AM UTC-7, Ace Ventura wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 4:14:40 PM UTC-7, Ace Ventura wrote:
> > > The mortgage agreement for 9022 Clarkson Ave stipulates a huge repayment and penalty on September 30, 2022.

Yes and of course the bank gave you a convicted grifter and shabby unemployed person access to their contracts. You have previously claimed over and over the project would not be given a water permit it was given one as a matter of routine.

> > > Two units are for sale on now MLS. NEVER has any unit sold. Contract assignments on the unfinished units include Unit 9 for better than $920k. A whooping huge price for a 1025 sq foot, unfinished condo.

The developers website says the project is sold out and the sales office is closed.

> > > Without interim 'bank financing' for multi-millions in 14 odd days folks stand to lose every cent of their 'investment' in this half finished project. Every cent.
> > Err, my bad. It's a whopping $949k for this half finished condo of TC-1 zoning. (6 months maximum occupancy)
> >
> > https://www.royallepage.ca/en/property/british-columbia/black-creek/a9-9022-clarkson-ave/18325629/mls912077/
> >
> > Ground was broken in March for these cardboard boxes. What one 'buys' is a contract assignment on a half finished condo. True story.
> The documents laying out how folks will lose all their money in weeks (officially) are on Sedar.
>
> https://www.sedar.com/DisplayCompanyDocuments.do?lang=EN&issuerNo=00045174
>
> The entire unfinished project was expected (LoL) to be refinanced through a tier 1 bank bridge loan. Unless that happens by Sept 30th anybody with dough >in this failure will lose it all to foreclosure.

Lots of banks and credit unions and private individuals willing to finance mortgages even 3rd mortgages but the economy sucks and housing prices have receded.

> Sedar tells us the project was dead 18 months ago. One dude died and another is a career scamster who ran out of idiots.

The only individuals mentioned by you with convictions for theft and fraud are you Daryl Grant Macaskill. A simple Google of your name shows MSM articles about your fraud conviction and the court records of the lawsuits you lost. If the project was dead 18 months ago why did it get positive Vancouver Sun coverage last year and why is it as you admit half way to completion? You are slow witted and illogical. I managed to easily pass a course in logic in post secondary. You are an idiot who ran out of money at least 20 years ago skid row be thy home.

Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
10:16 AM (4 hours ago)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ace Ventura

Jan 9, 2024, 9:34:06 PMJan 9
On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 10:16:29 AM UTC-7, Greg Carr wrote:
> On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 4:14:40 PM UTC-7, drsto...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The mortgage agreement for 9022 Clarkson Ave stipulates a huge repayment and penalty on September 30, 2022.
> >
> > Two units are for sale on now MLS. NEVER has any unit sold. Contract assignments on the unfinished units include Unit 9 for better than $920k. A whooping huge price for a 1025 sq foot, unfinished condo.
> >
> > Without interim 'bank financing' for multi-millions in 14 odd days folks stand to lose every cent of their 'investment' in this half finished project. Every cent.

This is an IP test.

GregCarr

Jan 9, 2024, 10:10:18 PMJan 9
Vào lúc 18:34:06 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 1, 2024, Ace Ventura đã viết:
Richmond Public Library. Richmond has a very good library system lots of branches many open late the washroom for men at Ironwood branch has a tampax machine EYEROLL why not a unistall loo for those ppl? Little too gangster friendly though compared to Surrey and Vancouver. What my IP is I do not know or care. Hope you lose thy latest vexacious without merit lawsuit there Daryl Grant Macaskill aka Ace Ventura you harasser of real estate agents and a person who according to Judge Riley chose his targets at random.

The poster has a relationship with a lawyer in Whalley which that lawyer admitted to in open court. The Judge when I asked him if that was odd said yes it was odd. A lawyer having a relationship with Ace Ventura aka Daryl Grant Macaskill which is not professional a man he quotes in court documents. Why would a lawyer know a homeless for at least 7 years guy Daryl Grant Macaskill a man convicted of fraud and shoplifting a man ruled a vexacious liar by Judge Riley? Strange trio. That lawyer wants to be a Judge in 6-7 years sure hope not only lawyer I have ever heard court staff dis or court masters specifically say, "This guy is not with me or my set." since the guy cozied up to him and started making negative comments about another person while looking at the person he was commenting about not the court master.

I am under a court order by Judge Harvey not to mention the lawyer by name nor mention a person and company Ace Ventura quoted in his latest posting to van.general.

Have a bad day Daryl all the problems in thy life were self inflicted you are banned from all social media no car and thy ex crime partner Larry Buss publicly rebuked you.

Ace Ventura

Jan 10, 2024, 2:08:19 PMJan 10

Ace Ventura

Feb 2, 2024, 12:19:42 PMFeb 2